HC justified Raghav yet again... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

I wonder what will happen to the show once he leaves. How will they continue the story?
I dont care... for me... this show runs till HC is there in the show.. .bco only he can connect me to Raghav... there is nothing other that Raghav that I can connect to..

Story has gone haywire... Sia-char does not make sense to me... 🥱 though SJ is doing a good job in protryaing Sia👏.. but unfortunately.. the char has gone too 🥱
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
harshad always justifies the caracter keep on thats why we r seeing the show sb for harshad only
Originally posted by sam123_0

It is pretty amazing how HC still manages to justify his character even when the story is crappy. Today while watching the show online.. (since I have boycotted the show) I realised I can still connect to Raghav and his pain and his inner turmoil, ONLY BECAUSE HC convinced this to me.👏

Loved Raghav today yet again... HC nailed Raghav's character .. that of a hurt human... of loosing his brother, his sister-in-law.. of living a double life (guessing he has been gambling at night the whole year.. well I can only guess because the "Great" CVs🤢 of this show never showed that to me) of constantly lying to the people he loves the most! Of always faking that he is happy, faking he has forgotten his past and living in the present!

HC you sure do rock⭐️⭐️! Thank you for still keeping me hooked to Raghav!👏👏
If it hadnt been for Harshad's portrayal of Raghav, almost all the viewers would have boycotted the show by now... Harshad is keeping the show alive single handedly and with his sheer brilliance.
HC rocked.
He made RAGHAV.
may god bless him.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

HC rocked.
He made RAGHAV.
may god bless him.
He made and developed Raghav again and again and again. 😳
HC BREATHED in to raghav so wonderfully...

HC DEFINED raghav very clearly 👏
Raghav belongs to Harshad.
He is the king.
he is the best.