Important Plz peek in - Reg. WU's

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my dear KHTVians

Hope u are all doing well. 😊

I just want to let u all know abt few things reg. WU's for Monday, Tuesday n Thursday which i do regularly.

Till date i tried my best to give on time but here after i may be giving them on time for some days probably a month or more 😕

I'm having some health issues, sorry can't share 😳, and so i do need time to watch the episode n do the updates acc.

First - The Written Updates here after will be delayed but it will be before midnight IST mostly 😳

Secondly - I want back up updaters for these 3 days so that if i fail to do so, will pm those particular members for that day 😳 I just don't want to bother one or 2 members continuously as they too will be busy 😳

So plz if anyone are interested to be as backup's for these 3 days (3 members) 😆 Plz put down here n i will make a note n also will pm Jyoti reg. it so that she will take care of that. 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Edit***

List of backup's 😳

Blyton
Shanti
Rajeeva (rtms)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank u all for ur cooperation 😳😃

Regards

Swetha & Jyoti
KHTV Dev Team

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Hi Swetha. Sorry to hear about your health. Hope it gets resolved soon. Take care of yourself.

I can do the back-up update for those days. In fact I can do the regular update too, if you are busy, but the problem is it will be the next morning by IST, as I am working and am trying to sleep at 11 pm IST right after BALH. So if that is ok with you and the others, I can do the update 😊.
Shweta  get well soon 🤗... and it will b really good if members come forward to help Sweta out ..

Back up updaters can even put up highlights if detailed updt is not possible for them .. but a little help will b really appreciated 😳
swetha dear just get wellsoon dnt worry abt updates

and as for me i told u last time im done with updates  and i m hardly watching the show

again a suggestion

there is episode discussion thread

those who do see the episode can write few points there for everyone

it does happen in most forums

i m sure jyoti is also aware of it

keep a daily discussion thread and u can put rules or info or whatever to write abt episode there

that way it wud be less of burden on anyone
Swetha I could back up for Monday & tuesday or Thursday Friday

This three weeks I am totally busy with Dushera Celebrations & work load.. I could do a quick update IF i catch of the episode ASAP...

Please do pm me .. I am not too active now a days but will check my pms...

And most important take care of ur health .. All this is secondary... If anyone is willing to do it on a regular basis taking turns let them also pitch in...

TC shanti..
thank u Guys!! Hope to recover soon 🤔

Will let u guys know if i can't do the updates 😳
swetha - just get well soon ----
don't worry abt updates... very soon you will be fine - and trust me with all these - we will be still waiting for marriage at that time... so much dragging - you take care of you and rest -  all will be fine...
get well soon dear...

i know i am very late...but if any back up is required let me know...
Please count me in incase of any backup requirement for mondays or tuesdays WU updater.