•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
SO guys, 

my work+academic life has clouded me in the biggest way opssible , Its just the start and its this way, 

i will be honest::  I havent been able to watch a single episode of Kairee full, and only epi i watched was Thursday i think, about 10-12 minutes ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

wish to thank all the written updaters we have here, you guys rock it!!! thanks for keeping kairee alive via your WUs for me and many thers who rely on Wus

----
So with what I have seen. . .

which is not much, and my brain is very full now, so forgive me if i have some inconsistencies. .

I really loved AMbi standing up for Vibha :: biggest bang of the week for me, despite hiding the fact taht she and ANUj are 1 unit, she left all that behind and stood up and made herself heard . . I hope it remains that way, coz that low life donkey groom of Vibha is utterly useless. . IDIOT. . so hopefulyl Vibha, Ambi , ANuj can stay strong and also get very shaken pple like Vimla back to ehr feet and realisation that Vibha is better off without that stupid groom. .

wasn't lali just aweosme in getting Vibha to ease up the tension 😆 😆 😆 :: she was in her elements. . . I was happy that Ved expressions also hinted that he was righteously on Ambi's side in VIbha's matter. .  so hopefully this time, he wont be play Imarti's puppet all the time lol

Other very surprising BAng:::; which has gone on day after day::: AMbi till now hasnt really suspected a single thing about imarti really being a crook on the inside. 😕 🤢  hope its not too late for AMbi to realise. . 

What imarti is doing all in all, provoking Suman to be more possessive and what not::: I am glad about this in a way::: This will ultimateyl make Suman a more confidendt stronger persona, and will have the courage to gather enuf guts when it comes to time for SUman herself to face reality that Abbay is really dead. . .in fact I also think Suman after realising the truth will most likely re-unite Ambuj. . .  SO IMarti, all she is doing is typical evil:: but result will definitely be positive. . Also that mami of Suman. . she will get cured of her greed in the process. . though I say,, cant someone just tell that mami to get LOSt. . "balai ka to zamaana hi nehi raha:: Ab chalte bano!!! " 😆
---

so guys, I know this wasnt much, well obviously,  but based on what i have been able to cling on to on Kairee, I am loving Kairee more and more, and the pace has always been something i loved, and i feel that tis the right pace. . spot on for me. .  i dont like any of the tracks, but i dont have any reason to hate them. .  😕 so all in all. . .keep it going, but honestly, i think it wud be nice if they ended this track ASAP. .   coz sometimes the pace might be fast but content covered script-wise muightnot be that significant. . so hopefully they can stick to the core basic element ofthsi trakc and get it done with. .  

please leave a comment coz that will be nice 😊 , or just say hi😊 coz its been some time now since i interacted with any of you on the forum here. 😭 ,, what to do. . . . got major commitments to pay attention to. . . 

WIll try to visit the forum a bit more often, , , and Sajni awesomeness is influencing me to update my SS. . . I hadnt even got to the more interesting parts when life became busy 😭  :: but i Promise will update that ASAP. . . 😊
Nice post vinder...aur kuch nahi likh sakti hu kyoki mainebhi last few days mai serial nahi dekha...
missed ur bang of the day..

visit ..this forum has become abanded becoz all of u lefet along with jay
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Jeannie I did not leave because of jay I feel like leaving because of the Suman track.  Sorry but I actually like naman way more than jay.
Originally posted by jeannierocks

i am always here Bhavya. .

only reason i am here a lot less.  is coz of academics. . . they are all over me. . . and i get hope too late and totally drained of energy

i am currently even struggling to be a silent reader . .  things are that hectic now. . .  is all blitz for this year it seems. . . . I really cant wait for the weekends, but even those have gotten much busier.. .  And currently i am praying for time to move faster lol. . so that december holidays come ASAP!!