Amrit Manthan

12-10-12 WU "Nimrits win"

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends i am back .. I just had loads going on so couldnt do update as its my cuzans wedding next month and then my own wedding 6 months down the line and its all busy, with my grandad being ill too so thanks for being patient. I should be able to catch up with things by next week.

Anyway the episode was amazing i rate it 10/10. So here goes the update.

Episode starts from rAj mata , Amrit and nimrit ( im going to call her nimrit from now on). Are at the dining tAble and nimrit doesnt look to good. Queen asks bubbly to get her medicines and she leaves. Agham comes and shocks amrit , he asks nimrit if she is ok and she gets up saying i am not natasha which shocks all. Amrit handles the situation by offering agham breakfast and he is confused of why amrit and bheeji are looking after natasha so much. He says i have to check the camera when crime branch people come to investigate with natasha as poor materials are being used so agham goes with them despite amrit stopping him. Agham takes the responsibility as nats is unwell and nats can here things but is not in her senses. Amrit and all follow agham out and nats tries to and drops the tablet walking on it. She stumbles and bubbly takes her to her room.

Meanwhile amrit says agham is right about the hotel and i have to help him. There nimrit is in a bad condition and wants to tell agham she is not nats. She gets dizzy and bubbly goes to get medicines. Nimrit recalls the past events and wants to tell agham and i didnt do al this. Ahe gets up for some water and sees the camera , she tries to pour water and it spills and bubbly comes and helps her and she falls unconscious. Bubbly drops the medicines and they all have messed up. She puts the jug away and notices aghams camera.

At tejs office he gets bheeji reports and finds out she has done a hypnotism course and puts two and two together. Be tries to contact agham and all to warn them but cant reach anyone. He has to go for a important meeting so he texts bubbly .

There amrit is frustrated that agham has had to go to chandigarah for investigation that too for nimrit . Bheeji mocks her when she says my agham and amrit puts her hands on her shoulder and says yes mine and dont mock this even in your dreams , scaring bheeji . She says once nimrit is dead agham will love her truly.

Bheeji goes to nimrits room who is fusrated about agham and wonders why she is behaving like that . Suddenly her head hurts and amrit comes in shutting doors behind her. Bheeji takes out crystal and hypnotises her and asks her to kill herself with the dagger amrit has. Nimrit follows bheeji orders and picks up the dagger and bheeji says kill yourself and she tighten her grip and takes dagger higher and is about to hit herself when she stops and grabs amrit putting the dagger around her neck. Bheeji is shocked and drops the crystal. She says i wont die easily and i k ow what you two are doing with me shocking them both.( i must say this scene was well directed .. Great confrontation).

Nmrit turns her around and taunts bheeji too. She tells amrit how agham helped by ringing bubbly and asking her to see the recording and from that she found out what game was being played. She grabs amrit and says now i will kill you but she doesnt. She says you did all this for agham and now i will bring the truth out And he will punish you.

She rings him and the line is bad, she says i am not natasha but nimrit but the phones battery dies and agham doesnt hear anything but he is on his way back. Amrit happy and says how will you prove that you are nimrit as you told the world you are natasha. Nimrit says her love doesnt need proof shutting amrit up. Nimrit leaves and bheeji hold amrit and says i am in trouble because of you and lets go but guards stop them and dont let them leave. Nimrit says you cant leave today and goes outside and rings doctor to prove she is nimrit. She remembers what she did and goes to mahis house to apologise to tej and he says he knows what heppened. Sunita comes and taunts her and nimrit tells her the truth that she is ninrit and what happened. She adds that you told me agham truth of why he married ameit and my confusion was cleared. Tej is hally to hear this and they all say amrits end will happen today.

Amrit comes into oberois room to find nimrits medical reports to burn them and prove nimrit wrong. She wants to destroy all evidence that natasha is nimrit. There sunita hands nimrit her mangalsutra. She says i will wear this from aghams hand and sunita says he will be happy after knowing nimrit is alive. Tej says lets go and nimrit saysyes to punish amrit.

End

A awesome episode but i know on monday amrit will win and be able to prove nats is not nimrit which is sad as its about time this should be revealed.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your upcoming wedding Twinkle . Appreciate your efforts inspite of ur busy schedule. 🤗

Todays mahaepisode was indeed a 10/10 episode.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Twinkle for your wedding. It's a very happy news for us.

Thanks for the wonderful update. Indeed it was a fantastic episode.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Twinkle for your wedding👏

.All the happiness showered on you on coming  HAPPY occasion

Thanks for nice update.

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
sarah88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for your wedding...thank you for the WU
Har_cutedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations!!! twinkle for ur wedding...Good wishes!!!
thnx 4 d update n u r absolutly right,amrit will win on monday...they r nt going to show evrything good😆after all its a daily soap😃
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
 thankx soo much for the beautiful update! i just wish amrit doesnot succeed  
goollly thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful episode
martalinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU. Best wishes on your coming wedding.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First congrats for your upcoming wedding..😊

Thanks and really appreciate the effort to post the update though with a busy schedule..

It was one of the best mahaepi of AM..worth watching..