•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey this is most craziest story line ever come so far...

First of all no one in this world in real will have so good heart... As ambi to take another woman to her husbands room convincing him to bear this suman for 7 months until baby is gonna come out... A mother in suman will make her to save her own life for future of child...

But don't ambi realize that suman will become a selfish as a mother who wants a father love for her child...

Mothers love is always blind... It needs best for her child..

This motherhood of suman will make her to selfish...

She may ask ambi to sacrifice and leave anuj as they both are responsible for her kid to grow without a father...

If suman was educated and had independent life than story would have been different..
After 7 months she will have responsibility of baby... And she has to live as a widow of abhay..

And upon that she has to listen to whole world that she lived with another man for 7 months...

And suppose if her inlaws abhays parents come to know that abhay is dead and suman lived with another man and she have a child do they accept that the child is abhays ...

They may tag suman as characterless woman ,,,,,,

and ambi what will u do at that time... Becoz of u and ur stupidness a innocent child will be tagged as illegal child of anuj.. And sumans life will be completely ruined..

Tha time u have to make suman get married to anuj...
you do haev a solid point bhavya, 

but i cant help think stay positive, that all this crap taht Imarti is doing and Ambi acting dumb, will end up  making suman stronger to have the guts to reunite AMbuj. .  and hopefully end this uninteresting unrealistic  track  ASAP

something i forgot to add is that: i tolerated the worst of tracks in my ex-favourite serial, that i am virtually bvullet proof so a track like this in kairee  i find better that the ex-fav crap tracks lol 😆
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
I could not stay away.  This unrealistic and unappetizing track has pushed me away.  I stopped watching after I saw the precap of ambi bringing Suman to anujs room.  I had said the same thing that even if you forget ambis pain for this  sleeping together, it  does not make sense from sumans poi t of view unless they want to replace ambis character completely from this serial.  

How will Suman feel after seven mo ths that she slept with the man who had  even though accidententily caused her husbands death.  to forgive someone is different but to sleep in intimate conditions is different.  Even if a hays family accept her what proof they have the child is a hays and not anujs.  Two months Is nothing, a child of seven months can easily survive.  

Plus her character will be tarnished for sleeping in another mans room and what kind of woman does not recognize her husband in such intimate conditions.

So this track does not make sense at all.  I know it is tv but really viewers do have some brain left.  
In movie dushman.  They knew that Rajesh khanna was the man who killed the victim with his truck but then he works for them to get forgiveness.  He does not trick them.  This is not morally correct and even though Suman is quite dumb, this is making her into a bigger fool.

There is no way ambi can step out of this mess she has created unless suman decides to step out from between anuj and ambi.  Because now Suman has lost her husband and her character.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago