•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Friends,

I would like to check if Devon Ke Dev Mahadev will end its run with the killing of Tarakasur.  Or would there be further adventures of Lord Shiv & Parvati with the introduction of my favorite God Lord Ganesha...It would be interesting to see the story of Lord Ganesha.  But after 9 to 10 months of Devon Ke Dev, not sure if Mohit Raina would want to continue.  According to me he definitely deserves a break from his Shiv Avtar.  I would love to watch him and Sonarika in a pure romantic avtar in a new serial or even Mohit & Mouni.
yaar kya kar rahe ho,itna virah ke baad to shakti or shiv ek hue hain aur usme bhe tum ye sab kar rahe ho.kam se kam ganesha ko to ane do.how can they shut down the show without introducing samudra manthan,mohini,ganesha etc etc.there are so many stories to tell.
there are many many stories left dear...too many of them...
beaisdes Life Ok isnt dumb to end DKDM so soon๐Ÿ˜†
I sure hope not I just started watching this show sometime back. Already I cannot imagine a day without it. There are many stories of Shiv and Parvati which can be shown. Birth of Ganesha is a very important event. The show cannot end so soon.
DKDM ends means life ok ends..DKDM is equal to life ok just like balika vadhu for colors..so shup shup bolo yaar...
The channel's front running show. Now way it can end so soon. Many things are left to be shown. I would like to see Mohit and Sona as a purely romantic couple in another show but only after Mahadev has completed 500 episodes at least or even more. ๐Ÿ˜‰