.:|AarYan of the Week [13]|:.

Posted: 11 years ago

Tadaaa ... I am back ... Terminator eshtyle πŸ˜Ž

I know the last member of the week was like a month back ... but enough of procrastination πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

BTW .. I am sure none of you  would have missed our new MOTW banner na
My buddy  -Ridzzi-  made it for us β€οΈ 

profile divider 

The AarYan who will be enjoying garma-garam MOTW seat is a multitasker πŸ˜³

She is our written updater who stole all our hearts with her little monkeys πŸ€£

She is the jaan of our Dragon club & a major Kinshuk deewaani πŸ˜Ž

When promo vids ya segment videos are hard to come by..she does it for us on request 

She is one jovial , fun personality to hang around with πŸ€“πŸ€£

The One & Only

KinSanj

Sanju ... Yeh le have some cupcakes & start getting grilled πŸ€£πŸ€£

here's a little something something for you to show off😎 special thanks to dangerousIshk

Here are a few questions to get you started:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favourite section on I-F:

Why you visit the PV forum:

How you landed on the PV forum:

Why do you like Punar Vivah:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be AOTW:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from Punar Vivah and give reasons why :

Favourite Shows:

-| P u n a r  V i v a h  D e v . T e a m | -

Bahahaha Congrats Sanjuu 😈... u so so deserve this hot seat πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Let me start with few starters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

1) Your favourite AarYa scene ...

2) When did u start watching PV first .. your first epi u ever watched ?

3) What is that one quality u like about Kinshuk and Gurmeet ?

4) What other forums u visit other than PV ??

5) What is your best and worst experience in bidaai forum ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

6)List out 5 similarities and differences each between AarYa and RagVir couple ? πŸ˜›

7) Your fav character in PV other than Yash or Aarti ? why ? πŸ˜‰

8) Which other shows u watch currently other than PV ?

9) What is that one scene u will love to see between AarYa in future ?

10) Any recent film u watched ? how is it ? will u recommed it to your friends ??

Will come with more once u finish these 😈

Wow! Congrats Sanju! You totally deserve this and i will be back with my hot hot questions πŸ˜†
Congrats Sanju for Aryan of the week.

Oh Kinshuk is your favourite hes a favourite of my moms too😊.

What is it you like the most about Yash and Aarti and GC and KS.

Name any 10 points in favour of the show PV and 5 points you dont like in PV.

Pls do tell us about the PV forum too how do you like it compared to many other forums right now.
Your full name

your age 

Your ambition

At what age you joined I-F 

Which is the 1st forum you posted

Who was ur 1st I-F Friend

Which forum members u miss the most till date

Can u imagine one day without phone and I-F

Describe these in ur style
#Channel mod
#Viewbie
#Vediobie

Which is ur evergreen fav serial

Your mother tounge

Languages known[optional]

FAVOURITES
Dress
Holiday spot
Food
Hobby
Subject
Cartoon
Actor Hollywood/Bollywood/Tellywood
Actress Hollywood/Bollywood/Tellywood

Evergreen fav song

Unforgettable moment in ur life
Most worst or sad moment in ur life

Are you a sincere student

Ur nickname apart from Sanju

If you get an oppurtunity to have evening tea with Kinshuk and GC at a time whom u will opt first

Are u a short temper

Do u miss India?

Last but not least which is ur evergreen favourite scene in PV

Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
Oh Teri! 
am I like meant to react to this?
okay please don't grill me too much..I'm so innocent to be eve grilled

I shall be back to answer all the questions... =D

CUPCAKES 😲 

OMG OMG OMG But Deeps I'm dieting...give me something healthy to eat πŸ˜†
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I Love that Siggy OMG! Shall definitely use it =D

Here are a few questions to get you started:

Name: Sanjana Singh aka Sanju aka Mink (Call me whatever...)

Birthday: 12th January =D

Profession: Studying B.ED in Early Childhood and Primary

Hobbies: swimming, reading books, TV, music, making new friends

How you got started with I-F: It was back in 2005 I think when I was searching for videos of a show I used to watch on Sahara One called Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki and that's how I came across IF. must say this was the bestest forum I've ever joined!

Your favourite section on I-F: well for now without a doubt it's PV, and you know deeps...remember how I posted another shows update on this forum and i asked you to move it to the other forum? πŸ˜†

Why you visit the PV forum: will you be convinced if i said i love this place?

How you landed on the PV forum: Couldn't resist GC's hotness and I had to tell someone...haha...jokes well I gotta thank DC for this, Coz I just loved how everyone discussed and analysed scenes and it just convinced me to get talking...

Why do you like Punar Vivah: Personally I started watching it just because i found the storyline interesting. I wasn't a GC fan when the promos started airing on TV...but dunno when i saw the first promo it made me go hmmm...I would want to watch this show.

Daily Soaps or Movies: Both! I'm a movie buff, and a daily soap addict.

Best Friend(s) on I-F: got plenty but I'd say all my feelow DCians have become a part of my daily life...i can't resist not talking to them all...but besides that I have a friend Saniha who's  been tolerating me since Bidaai days...and not to forget Zee too. πŸ˜†

How does it feel to be AOTW: haha I feel loved right now dunno how it'll be by the end of the week😳🀣 

Favorite Actor: for some reason i prefer tv actors than bollywood actors. So I'd say Kinshuk Mahajan, Gurmeet Choudhary, and Karan Wahi...! these 3 would be my biggest crushes

Favorite Actress: Kratika, Drashti and Bipasha Basu

Pick only One Favorite Character from Punar Vivah and give reasons why : hehe as much as i'd love to say Yash coz it is GC...but for me Ansh is my favorite. he's sucha adorable kid and a smart one too...so Ansh is my favourite

Favourite Shows: Right now it's Punar Vivah. But other than that i love watching gossip girl, true blood, Castle & Big Bang Theory

Originally posted by jyoti06

Bahahaha Congrats Sanjuu 😈... u so so deserve this hot seat πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Oh man i don't like the sound of this πŸ˜†

Let me start with few starters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

1) Your favourite AarYa scene ... haha has to be the SR scene 🀣 nothing beats that!

2) When did u start watching PV first .. your first epi u ever watched ? I am watching this show from day 1 actually =D

3) What is that one quality u like about Kinshuk and Gurmeet ? Both are really humble and down to earth people with HOT Looks!

4) What other forums u visit other than PV ?? I'm mostly active on this but i do visit AB forum now and then too

5) What is your best and worst experience in bidaai forum ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Best was when I made so many friends, the worst was when I was a viewbie of that forum and got attacked by members calling me biased just coz I gave warnings out  (Never going to forget this)

6)List out 5 similarities and differences each between AarYa and RagVir couple ? πŸ˜› 5 similarities & Differences?...ermmm going to have to think about this one...I shall get back to this one later =D I need to think

7) Your fav character in PV other than Yash or Aarti ? why ? πŸ˜‰ Ansh...he's sucha a cutie...i don't even think i need to say anything about this lil one...he's just so adorable

8) Which other shows u watch currently other than PV ? I don't follow other shows regularly, PV is the only one

9) What is that one scene u will love to see between AarYa in future ? oh there are plenty in my mind...but one scene i'd love to see is a cute funny moment between the two during this pregnancy track...perhaps a scene where Aarti's craving for something and yash cooks for her like in the middle of the night. (I'd love to see yash cook for Aarti)

10) Any recent film u watched ? how is it ? will u recommed it to your friends ?? Oh My God! I'd recommend that movie to everyone because seriously whatever that's shown in that movie is 100% true...people indeed do business in the name of God! there was this one dialogue that was said in the end about devotees..."They aren't god loving people, they are god fearing people." and honestly this is true...as i've seen people do things just coz they fear god. I'd recommend this movie to all!

Will come with more once u finish these 😈

Originally posted by PhalguniK

Congrats Sanju for Aryan of the week.

Oh Kinshuk is your favourite hes a favourite of my moms too😊. hehe yeah he's my first love πŸ˜†

What is it you like the most about Yash and Aarti and GC and KS. I love the chemistry they share. now you can put it in both ways...

Name any 10 points in favour of the show PV and 5 points you dont like in PV.
i'll get back on this one =D i don't know if i can even think of 5 points that i may dislike about PV...well not for now i don't dislike anything

Pls do tell us about the PV forum too how do you like it compared to many other forums right now. well honestly i didn't chat around much in forums after Bidaai ended...but PV got me addicted to IF once again...and to get me talking the show and forum really has to be a good one...so i'd say PV forum is the best one and I love this forum =D

😈😈😈 congo Sanju, i hope your army of little monkeys will save you from all the grills and arrows of questioning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...