Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

.DOTW..UR rishta with Yeh Rishta.

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulation to the entire cast crew of the show...and BIg Thankss  to them 4 giving...us NAKSH...🤗

HERE ARE SOME QUESTION,,all naksh fan have to participate in this...

ur first epi of the show?

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?

with which chracter u relate most..?

is YRKKH still no1 for u?

the chracter which u dislike most?

give ur answers in detail...😳

Edited by sadia_naksh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringPrincess thumbnail
hmmm...i was doing my engg first yr when the show started..now..i finished my final yr..and its been almost 4yrs since yeh rishta is with me...😊. and for the questions...

ur first epi of the show-   the very first episode of yeh rishta⭐️

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?-   naksh's first hug in college,naksh's first kiss in akshara's balcony😳

with which character u relate most..?   of course akshara wen she was in college.😃

is YRKKH still no1 for u?   ofcourse yes, better than any show without any weird planning or plotting by villians or witches😆.

the character which u dislike most?   none..coz our show is the best..there is never any permanant negative charater..!👏

Edited by anjali1790 - 11 years ago
neha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First epi- 12 jan 2009. Fav scene- every scene of naksh though its a angry scene, romantic scene, etc. Character relate most- naksh. Yrkkh still no. 1- yes without any doubt. Character dislike most- presently antara otherwise no one.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ur first epi of the show?

Wen YRKKH started 12 jan 2009 i ws in 2 yr. Engg. ...so missed d initial epi..
BUT trust i eagerly waited to go home n view d show ...as it Seemed interesting .
My first epi which i watched was Wen Naitik came to meet akshi for d first tym ,...n it was magical as i thot

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?

All scenes of my Fav Naitik Akshi ...n cute adorable Duggu.
Luv d song : Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya

1 special scene was wen Naitik took akshi on her bday to Mt abu n she wore a baby pink suit.

with which chracter u relate most..?

I like all d characters

is YRKKH still no1 for u?

it has to b no1 show...still d story is refreshing , beautiful ...i m nt at all bored 
luving it completely

the chracter which u dislike most?

At times ..sum characters annoyed me (sumtime it ws G3 ..sumtimes Chikki ) ...presenly i dun like Tanu 

SPECIAL MENTIOn : i like nikhil's character as it is played by my dill ki dhadkan :AK
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
my 1st epi was naksh 1st meeting @ holi . From dat day till today i hav been i d knot wid yrkkh/ naksh / hina di

yes even yrkkh is no.1 for me . Infact it will always b @ no.1 in my heart .

d character with whom i can relate myself is AKSHARA . D way she handles d critical situations wid patience , seeing her i hav learnt to b patient at times .

d way she ignores d activities of persons lyk g3 , bindiya , sneha . It too do it bec wen v know dat few would never change den wats d need to argue wid dem .

I am very emotional and always give priority to my family and buddies just like akshara

i hate SNEHA d most .
she is d one who irritated me d most in yr . Mera bas chale to mai use AK 47 se uda dunEdited by shyamal_hina.di - 11 years ago
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
1)My 1st episode ak's photoshoot in m's..2)fav.scene naksh 1st meet n ak's dream regarding baby..3)i mostly related to ak's character,it close to my heart..4)yes yrkkh still no.1 n forever..5)dislike character bindiya & antara..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
want more comments guys
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

ur first epi of the show.
ans:i donno its aksh engagement ceremony prep were going on and that time nani scold akshi 4 being wth varsha all the time😆

ur fav scenes of YRKKH.
12 oct 2009..naksh smp☺️

with which chracter u relate most...
naksh..sumtime akshi and sumtime naitik...but akshi more😳

is YRKKH still no1 for u.
ofcource⭐️

the chracter which u dislike most..
hmm none😉
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
now my ans..

my first epi...
when akshi says kabool hai on cell...then watch previous epis on weekends...at that time SP repeat all episode

my fav scenes..

jaadu yeh kya chal gaya..
kheer bana scene...
duggus birth..
All naksh tracks and all naksh scenes

relateed chracter..

its akshara...sum times naitik also..actuallu NAKSH both..

yes ofcoures..no doubt...YRKKH is no1...for me always..

disliked chracter..
antra nad bindiya...samar...

Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chalo sadi jee hum ne socha bore ho rahe hain toh ya cmmt hi kr dein...

ur first epi of the show?  my first epi...it was rituraj and akshi's first meeting wala...

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?  12th oct and duggu's birth...

with which chracter u relate most..? Both Naitik and Akshara,  but sometimes only...😆

is YRKKH still no1 for u?Ye koi pouchne wala ques hai..😳..ofcrse yes..!!😃

the chracter which u dislike most?bindiya and now this antara ... beech mein samar bhi hai...🤢