Posted: 11 years ago
Was watching "Aik Nayee Cinderella" and this idea just struck me of writing a TBP based SS on that. Because that whole novel is just pure LOVE! (Hayyee..! Romaan!!! β˜ΊοΈ) But then it didn't suit TBP quite well so changed a few things. Now, this might seem like the movie "Aap Ki Khatir" but trust me it's not. So yeah...here I am πŸ˜†

A few points!

Yes, it is KiSha though it may not seem like that much.
Will have some pieces of PanSh as they are an integral part of the story.
RV is just a cameo in the story.
Oh yeah, Kiya is a completely despicable character!

With that in mind, if you still want you can continue on!

PMs will sent to EVERYONE who comments. But if you do NOT want to be PMed, then mention. Otherwise even if you won't mention, PMs will be sent. So no need to send me Buddy requests. They will be deleted.

*~~*

Yaar-e-Mann...

Edited by Mais - 11 years ago

Chapter 1 - page 1
Chapter 2 - page 2
Edited by Mais - 11 years ago

Chapter 1

She looked at the man sitting in front of him and smiled. A sweet, vulnerable smile. It was something used to tell people just how harmless she is. But that smile was the complete opposite of the spark of ambition in her eyes. Something which he clearly noticed.

"So, how do you like the deal?" Kiya ran a finger through her streaked hair and asked. She was sure that he wasn't going to say no to her but there was something called formality.

"Just one question, why me?" He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, looking at her attentively. She controlled herself at the last moment from rolling her eyes. He was getting on her nerves.

"Because, I have reasons. And money. And as far as I know, you are in desperate need of money. And desperate people don't ask questions." She replied coolly and he chuckled at her response.

"Just when I was getting under the impression that you are actually a harmless girl, there you go and return back to your original cool and devilish manner of speaking. Oh Chicklet, at least let the man dream a little..."

"Listen you bloody Stoneface!" She thumped the table and showed him her index finger threateningly. "Mere pass tumhari bakwass sunne ka bilkul time nahin hai! Unlike you, I have some things to do. You know what the deal is. All you have to do is answer in a simple yes or no and get it over with!"

"Relax Chicklet!" With his finger, he pushed aside hers. "Sochne tou do."

"Hurry up!" She eased in her chair and picked up her juice. He was looking at the envelope which was filled with some big currency notes. His first installment.

"Give you 10 precious days of my life in exchange of 50 lac rupees?" He repeated her proposal to her and she nodded.

"This doesn't look like a risky deal..." He thought out aloud and she smiled inwardly. Things were going to her plan.

"It isn't. Tumein tou kuch khas karna bhi nahin hai. You just have to attend a marriage with me and break an engagement."

"Woah! Break an engagement? Ye kahan se agaya? I'm not doing anything like that!" He said sternly and this time, she did roll her eyes.

"KD, like I said you have to do nothing. You just have to be there. Baqi ka kaam main sambhaal lungi." She played with the straw in the glass and said the last part more to herself than him.

"Fine. Let's do it!" He said after the silence of five minutes and she stared at him, unblinkingly.

"So, you're ready?" She asked in disbelief and he nodded.

"Yeah, dekhen tou sahi what Kiya Gujral has in store for me." He smiled widely and waved at the waiter for the bill.

"Fireworks darling, fireworks. Ab tou uss shadi mein aise fireworks honge jo kisi ne apne dream mein bhi nahin soche honge." Her mind was quickly going through the next steps of her plan. Now that KD was with her, nothing could stop her from getting what she wanted.

"Fine! Be ready by 10 tomorrow and I'll come to pick you up." She got up and picked her bag and turned to move. But before leaving, she gave him one deep examining look and added, "Do buy some nice clothes with this money. I don't wanna show up there with some beggar."

Before he could retort, she walked out of there. KD closed his eyes and sighed. These were going to be ten long days of his life.
OMG OMG I have nt read anything...BUT IAM SUPER EXCITED !!! MAIS & KiSha DREAM COME TRUE <3 Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
OMG Again!!!! KiSha are going to break someone's Engagement bauhahah!! I think the person someone Kiya 'loves' maybe!!! OMG Mais that was amazing!!! At first i thought...they r a couple hahahah...n then booom kiya gets back to her devil mode..lolaaa Great one yaar really fooled!!! SUPER AWESOME START!! *cries* Please update soon!! IAM STALKING THIS THREAD SOOO I DON'T WANT PMS πŸ˜†

ps - i noticed iam FIRST ONE TO COMMENT...AHHH!!! *dances on kukkad* 
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Reserved

You writing about KiSha... *gulp* I'm worried about the sanity of KiSha fans.
OH Fish ! Amzing Concept :D

dey are going to break an engagement ! Hahahah !

I am super exited for this !

You are fab writer girl !

Plz update soon AND PM me :D
This sounds really interesting. Please do continue soon and please pm me :))
luved it !!!!!!!!!!!! continue soon 😊
wow!! really nicee πŸ‘ plzz update soon nd PM me wen u update πŸ˜Š