..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. Complete!13Oct

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello my fellow Arjunians πŸ€—
Apologies for the delay of NewsLetter😳 
So yeah, hope you all had a great Saturday with our smart 😎 ETF Banana

So once again, I am back with Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly # 2 Excited

a request from NL team - Please comment on BOTH SM and SK's profile and view their profiles twice a day atleast.😊 Hit the CHASKAMETER everyday (try to make it the same time everyday, like 10 a.m., 5 p.m. etc.) If you happen to click on a post to read it, make sure to HIT the LIKE button, regardless of what post it is!😊 (Don't like it if the post is spreading hatred and report the post.)

NewsLetter Team -..Naina.. , Fiza28 , Mushiroxx , S.Stephy , Sbp1971 and _mahi_
NL backups - MjhtFan_Mahima , tes_v1 , agathe
Credits for categories: NL Team
Credits for NL Banner: _mahi_
Credits for Winners Siggies: _mahi_
Credits for Pictures: _mahi_

October 6, 2012 - Written Update - No Update
       Video Update

October 7, 2012 - Written Update
                           Video Update

(Thanks to ssttuuttii for her idea to include Links to Written and Video Updates😳)

CelebrateLets start off with another round of NewsletterCelebrate

FF of the Week
Credits: Mushi

Shayad yahi toh pyaar hai by mohabbatgirl...she surprised everyone by the sudden change in ariya's story. Lovely work and it totally deserved to be the Best FF of the Week

Here is your prize mohabbatgirl

OS/SS of the Week
Credits: Mahi

So the best OS/SS of the week award goes to Mohabbatgirl's SS: Who's the Boss??!!
The content and scenario of the story was beautiful and the work literally drove me to the Ariya land.. it was a bizarre piece of work. Kudos to the writer for coming up with such a brilliant concept.
Click Me

Here is your prize mohabbatgirl

Avi of the Week

it's a tie actually...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
goes to SIA89 for this avi...
beautifully made πŸ‘
and
artigurtikash for this one...
this black n white colouring makes it even more awesomeπŸ‘

Here is your prize sia89 and artigurtikash πŸ‘

Siggy of the Week
Credits: Naina

The best siggy of this week award goes to super-talented jenny1000 for

Here is your prize jenny1000

scroll down for more please!

Edited by _mahi_ - 11 years ago

Rawte Moment of the Week
Credits: Fiza

There were two Rawte Moments of the Week this time. One was where our hot super-cop used his brains and sensed something was up with the minister and asked Rathore not to disclose to anybody besides the ETF team that he is going to enter the hotel from the backside and the way he entered the building was super cool😎

And second scene was the Codeine scene where Arjun took 3 pills out of Codeine bottle and put them in a glass of water. He gulped down some of that water regardless of Riya's warning😲 and concluded that the addition of those pills made no difference to the taste of water and ofcourse his dialogue afterwards - Samjhe Ya Samjhayu. I chose this because I just love how he notices the tiny details which escape the eyes of other ETF officers. 😳

Dhaasu Moment of the Week
Credits: Shilpa
Well, this one is pretty easy for me. Any guesses?πŸ˜‰ I know most of our forum members will agree with me on this one. I think Chotu takes the price for the Dhasu moment or moments of the week for me. He left me with a smile every time he shyly mentioned his crush on the actressπŸ˜›, but the most memorable one was the one when he forgets that his whole team is in the room and bends down to reassure the heroine like a true hero, speaking to her softly. Loved Riya's reaction in this scene.πŸ€ͺ
Chupke Chupke Moment of the Week
Credits: Mahi
Hayye I love doing Chupke Chupke moment of the week.. that way I get to rewatch Ariya scenes so many times.πŸ˜‰
Oops let's come to the pointπŸ˜†
To me, the Chupke Chupke moment of the week was when Arjun and Riya were in the Hotel Lobby and Arjun was talking to Riya while wondering kya chhoot raha hai and the gunda guy came, hit Arjun on his head with his gun. Riya yelped a little as if it had hurt her.😭 She instantly started to massage where he was hit but Arjun shoved her hand away.πŸ˜’ It portrayed Riya's emotions so well and proved that it is just not a mere attraction towards Arjun for Riya.😊 It is something more than that. Even though Arjun shoved her away, the care in her eyes amazed me.πŸ€“

Bromance Moment of the week
This week's Bromance Moment is the best bromance moment that we ever had. Hands down, we all will agree that the Rathore-Rawte moment was breathtaking.πŸ˜ƒ
I chose this moment cause it showed what kind of man our lovable Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore is.

No matter what personal differences issues he has or had in the past with Rawte, nothing was important to him besides Rawte being a part of ETF when he asked his senior officers to let Arjun get away with his mistake this time. Our angry young ACP didn't say a word I must say Shaleen your expressions spoke volumes.πŸ‘

Hopefully we will get to know what kind of relationship Rathore-Rawte shared in the past.

gossip Pictures, Images and PhotosDialogue of the Weekgossip Pictures, Images and Photos
Credits: Naina

Rathore's dialogue "...iski yeh galati maaf kijiye. Yeh humare team ki ek ahem hissa hain. He's an asset for the team" πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really really loved that dialogue, the second I saw it. Rathore was talking about Rawte, defending him in front of the higher police officers who were potentially threatening to fire him. We do see here that yes, Rathore is supporting a fellow team member, but I would like to think that their relationship has evolved as well, which makes me uber happy. Arjun and Rathore <3❀️

Scroll Down for more please!

Surprise Package of the Week
Credits: Shilpa
No doubt the surprise package of this week was our very own Chief of ETF Sameer Rathore.😳 He may dislike ACP Arjun Raute, he may not like Arjun's method of madness but he knows that ACP Raute is important part of ETF. Bravo to Sameer Rathore for standing up for his team member. Best lines of the episodes were, "this important part of the team still works when attempt is being made to cut him off from the team."
"Yeh Important hissa tab bhi important kaam karta hai jab isse kaat ke alag karne ki koshish ki jaati hai"πŸ‘
VM of the Week
Credits: Stephy
The VM of the week award goes to kanishika.😊 Here is the link to the VM;
This VM is based on Arjun and Roshini and I haven't come across this concept yet in the forum. So I selected this VM for its different concept and the scenes too were put together nicely. πŸ‘
Here is your prize kanishika.😊
Scene of the Week
Credits: Stephy
The scene where Shree and Chottu plan to follow Sania in an auto in order to find about the guy whose shirt button was ripped off. It was funny when Chottu said that he liked the plan because it involved following 'his Sania'πŸ˜†. It was nice to see when Shree confirmed from the car's number plate that this car was there in the cinema theatre at the time of the premiere and then Chottu immediately shoots the car's tyre to prevent the guy from escaping. I liked how Shree and Chottu worked together efficiently to capture Sharan.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Funniest Scene of the Week

there were two funniest scenes this time...πŸ˜†
1st is riya's samjhe ya samjhaun...🀣

2nd is rathore-shree ...that software scene...
shree: "sir ye software face ko identify krti hai"
rathore: "wow shree mujhe to pata hi nahin tha."🀣

(may be the dialogues r misplaced...sorry for that...😳)

Emotional Scene of the Week

Well this is a 2 part scene even though its doesn't come back to back but still the scenes are -

When ETF team was discussing as to who could be the murderer, may be it is Natasha, Rizwan's secretary, Arjun denies and he was like nahi , she did not kill him. she loved him and she is broken at his death. I can understand her feeling and then our chotu was like how and Arjun gave him a look and left from there .😭 His voice and eyes displayed the pain he felt thinking about Roshni. Her memories surfaced in his mind.Second scene was the last scene of Sunday's episode when Riya was crying watching Rizwan and Sanaya's scene on the overhead and said yeh mere favorite actor tha. I admit it was funny but then arjun's words left me speechless.Clap He said that she can like the person onscreen but love is a different and strong passionate emotion and she would know of it once she falls in love. Embarrassed

Finally the much awaited thing of the week apart from the episode is thisπŸ˜› 'Samjhe ya Samjhau Weekly'  πŸ˜‰
OMG finally she updates...πŸ˜› chalo mahi is bar maaf kardiya tumhare mid-terms ne tumhe bacha diya balike..🀣

First of all well deserved winners OS/FF/SS/VM/Siggie and Avi's ... I'll watch the VM soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely love both the avi's😳
awww... loved all the scenes choosen...felt they all were right..πŸ˜‰

loved Rathore in that episode the way he stood for Arjun..πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the next NL...πŸ˜ƒ hope to see you updating sooner mahiπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Awesome work guys... all those have put so much effort in making another NL come true on timeπŸ‘
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Originally posted by funkylicious

Finally the much awaited thing of the week apart from the episode is thisπŸ˜› 'Samjhe ya Samjhau Weekly'  πŸ˜‰
OMG finally she updates...πŸ˜› chalo mahi is bar maaf kardiya tumhare mid-terms ne tumhe bacha diya balike..🀣

First of all well deserved winners OS/FF/SS/VM/Siggie and Avi's ... I'll watch the VM soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely love both the avi's😳
awww... loved all the scenes choosen...felt they all were right..πŸ˜‰

loved Rathore in that episode the way he stood for Arjun..πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the next NL...πŸ˜ƒ hope to see you updating sooner mahiπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Awesome work guys... all those have put so much effort in making another NL come true on timeπŸ‘
thanku thanku maayi baap 🀣
yaar i worked on it all evening πŸ˜† it was all done but i pressed the wrong button n lost everything πŸ˜†
n its not just me.. not the midterms only... one member of NL team was sick so she couldn't send me the entries on time but its all okay πŸ˜†
aww thanks babe πŸ€— glad you liked it πŸ˜†
havent made new winners siggies yet but will do it for next NL 🀣
yeah i will defo update it on Thursday next week 😳
Wow awesome work our NL team is just brilliant...πŸ‘
but special mention about the SMILEY posted with the BEST SCENE!🀣u're so tasty... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Wow awesome work our NL team is just brilliant...πŸ‘
but special mention about the SMILEY posted with the BEST SCENE!🀣u're so tasty... πŸ˜†
aww thankyou Shuchi, on behalf of the team πŸ€—

hahaha yeah that cracks me up everytime i take a look at it 🀣

you know the best scene is the best scene so the best scene has to be tasty scene 🀣

Welcome dear.. Lol tasty scene!!! πŸ˜†
Great work...really appreciable work..
Originally posted by _mahi_

thanku thanku maayi baap 🀣
yaar i worked on it all evening πŸ˜† it was all done but i pressed the wrong button n lost everything πŸ˜†
n its not just me.. not the midterms only... one member of NL team was sick so she couldn't send me the entries on time but its all okay πŸ˜†
aww thanks babe πŸ€— glad you liked it πŸ˜†
havent made new winners siggies yet but will do it for next NL 🀣
yeah i will defo update it on Thursday next week 😳

maayi baap? seriously  🀣 you crack me up girl...
I know yaar you guys are worth appreciating, you all are doing an awesome & fantabolous jobπŸ˜ƒ

no I didnt like it infact loved it...πŸ˜†

awww I can always help with the siggies but definitely wont turn out good at all🀣
and yes I'll be eagerly waiting for your update😳