Dharma Yuddham 15 - 19 Oct

Posted: 11 years ago
So Mani didn't work for Sudaram four years ago... We can guess why Arjun and Sharadha quitted Sudaram sir but we didn't know about Mani's problem with his senior.
Hope we will know !

Still weird that Arjun calls Ram Mohan "sir" ðŸ˜•
Ram Mohan is senior to Arjun.. 

When Arjun was in first year , Ram Mohan was a final year student.
Originally posted by krithikas

When Arjun was in first year , Ram Mohan was a final year student.
By the way I love that Abbas is the villain I think that his role suit very well to him !
Roja thanks for the flash back update

so still flash back - Mani working in a different law firm - i thought Mani, saratha and Arjun working in a same firm before they start the new one - it shows Mani is not happy with the firm the missing part was Gayathri - i have the feeling she is going to join Arjun team soon now she is not partner with Ram at all

i like the part Gaya and Saratha left him to pay for the coffee

Thanks for the update. We saw the same house owner in Manis office. So is Arjun shatadha joined with mani in that office. Well taken scenes on Rana Industries case.
Thanks for the update Roja. Just started following this serial. Seems really interesting. It is not the usual family drama. Wonder who is 'Erin Brocovich' Arjun or Indira.
Originally posted by chits5

Thanks for the update Roja. Just started following this serial. Seems really interesting. It is not the usual family drama. Wonder who is 'Erin Brocovich' Arjun or Indira.

i would say Indra first - when her husband died - Arjun realised Ram played him like a violin and he quit the firm and start with Saratha and mani - now all 3 of them beacome Erin
Roja thanks so much for the update

Nambi is a nice guy so why he is staying with Sudram
Thanks Roja. It will be so sad to see Arvind die. Poor Arjun becomes a scapegoat. I really like Abbas's acting he acts like a cool rogue. Edited by chits5 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kalki2007

Roja thanks so much for the update

Nambi is a nice guy so why he is staying with Sudram
So that Sundaram's feet are still on the ground.