Daily Discussion Thread : 14th Oct

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Day 7

Hello Everyone :)

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: We have our coolbie gypsy2525 to give us regular update. πŸ˜Š  It is a request to all members not to post before 
gypsy2525 reserve her post for update and also not before the episode begins. All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. πŸ˜³

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmark!!!

ThanksSwetu... Sorry, videos din't get uploaded yet. So u carry on with the update, I'll chip in when needed.
Edited by axeion - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dillu was telling Ashka, Pillu is Chipkoo...Pillu saying to Pagloo Hirjee I am Chipkoo indeed.

BB says no one safe from nominations this week...calls Dillu, she nominates Sampat...Urvashi nominates Niketan and Pillu!
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Pillu nominates Kashif and Aseem...says Aseem is aloof!

Sidhu doesn't want to nominate anyone...says his soul doesn't permit him to nominate anyone!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
BB saying rule hai...Sidhu says give me any punishment but till I feel someone is disturbing maahaul of home, I can't nominate anyone!

BB says exception can't be made...Sidhu says he names SIDHU and SIDHU. BB says you cant nominate. Sidhu says my Dharma is SATYA...BB says go please!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
hahahaha...Choosa Aam says Lamboo Karishma was stone hearted and killed his Jazbaat! SO he would nominate her!🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Toing Kacchha girl nominates Sampat!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

hahahaha...Choosa Aam says Lamboo Karishma was stone hearted and killed his Jazbaat! SO he would nominate her!🀣

what! he spared sapnaπŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Sayantani nominates AAM and Sapna!...Constipated Model nominates AAM and Urvashi!