*Hallows Eve Bash* - Credits!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Thendral's Halloween Party ๐Ÿฅณ

Halloween is just around the corner and it's party time in the Thendral Forum!!

We've set up a HALLOWEEN MANSION with music, food, games and stories.  The mansion will have different rooms.  Each room has a specific activity and it will be open as a new thread.  All rooms will have the link provided.

Everyone and anyone is invited but you must be dressed in a costume!  Pick your costume and let us know what it is in the Thendral Halloween Party Lounge.

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago

"Tis the night - the night
Of the grave's delight,
And the warlocks are at their play;
Ye think that without
The wild winds shout,
But no, it is they - it is they."

There is something haunting in the light of the moon; 
it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.
friend - emoticonswallpapers.com

Soon on Halloween when you sleep, a big, white uruvam will come and greet you saying "GOOD MORNING MY DEAR". Appo you should not scream, just smile. Yenna that person is your best friend ๐Ÿ˜†
Shammu & Tans & Smiles & Gisel oda friend na you have to interact with those people too ๐Ÿคฃ
This grandma whom you see above is their bodyguard, I think she is on the way to your home. So be alert with sweetsbriyaniand green saree ๐Ÿ˜›

Your guest could be this too, just watch this nice video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjNaHzxM3bE[/YOUTUBE]

Jokes apart. Well soon its Halloween. So have fun and enjoy Halloween, until then have fun in our special celebration. Hope you get really some real guest like that girl in the video ๐Ÿ˜† My Good Luckk ๐Ÿ˜‰

We have many specials for you on Halloween special day ๐Ÿ˜Š 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8woM-Tsx4[/YOUTUBE]

"YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY"

One boy sees one beautiful girl on the road. Like every boy he falls in love with her asap. He goes to the girl and says "Baby, you look beautiful. In which shop can I buy you?". That girl looks weird and replies "Poda Loose". To that the boy answers "Ohh your Tamil ah? Apdiye Amy Jackson mathiri irunthiya so maaman confuse ayitten." Girl leaves the place.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dxGOen_fg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The next day while going to school the girl hears some tamil song. She turns back and sees the boy singing THULI THULI MAZHAIYAI VANTHALEE.

(Yes Ladies & Gentlemen, he is the super cute HERO)

That girl is annoyed of his songs and bring a cat with some stick.

She looks at the boy and tells " Poda loose, aadipatte sethuthuva. Ozhunga veedu poiy seru Raja". Our Hero is sad and leaves the place. The next day...

She visits the boys working place. She goes near him and asks why he choosed her nu. He replies " Nee half loose, naan full loose, so namma combination semmaya work aagum". That girl is angry and smiles later. She tells him, that she couldnt avoid him and only dreams of him. He is touched by her words and takes her to some special place. Anga pona that girl gets shocked...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YPW2F5rek&list=FLHZBEWNI-RDOcTzl9iai38A&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

The boy sees the girls shocking face and tells " Inga thaane naame setthu ponom, ippo ethuku shock aagura?" That girl replies "Illa da chumma oru chinna expression kuduthen. Aama naama setthu oru varusham anniversary super ah irinthichu la? Old days ku pona mathiri irinthichu. How we met and started loving. But then that accident took our lifes away". She starts to cry, the boy consoles her. They life happily forever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Friends you want to know in which place they are now nu va? Its  Graveyard ๐Ÿ˜†

Dont want to bore you with my mokkais. So athunala we are going to continue this celebration with exciting stories and game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago

Welcome to the Lounge Room!  In this room please introduce your costume to everyone along with one scary experience you've had in the past.  Find a picture of your costume if you can.

Just look at Thendral family in which costumes they came nu:

Dont forget to wear a special costume and share your scary experience. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Come and Join in our Celebration!

Guys you can start writing  your experiences under this post and your special costumes.
Enjoy and have big fun  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Trailerku aitha main picture๐Ÿ˜Ž!!!

Costume fantastic๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!

Missed Lax and Bhuvana๐Ÿ˜›?

MM and Sundari๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† ???

Adi polli creation๐Ÿ˜‰!!!

Can't stop laughing๐Ÿคฃ!!!
shamz, awesome work .. oru  frightening and ๐Ÿคฃ experience. anand pic is sooo hilarious and the same goes for manikam and sundari. 

for a second i thought ur amy jackson part was a mokkai love scene .. then realised white = ghost nnu. ๐Ÿ˜†

ok, preparing my halloween costume and charu vum kooda sernthu vaarathu naanga so will have to find something for her to wear as well .. late aa vanthaalum latest aa varuvom.. 

Lol you want Lax and Bhuv to come to our party???

MM and Tps are just coming to the party together as friends.
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Lol you want Lax and Bhuv to come to our party???

MM and Tps are just coming to the party together as friends.

What is Halloween without them๐Ÿ˜†??
Lol...true...I like GW's costume!
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Lol...true...I like GW's costume!

Fabulous thread..๐Ÿ‘

Me too GW costume is very funny..๐Ÿ˜†