•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The lady who lost 25 Lakhs to come down to 20 thousand

that was so sad but this lady really pushed her luck

I was so rooting for her, cause finally we had a smart, sophisticated lady on the show who does so much for others

for shame...her over eagerness led her astray

I'm not sure if she does anything for others but I believe that she does everything for herself because she is a business woman.

She is a talented and smart lady but she was doing all the guess work which was working for her. Finally she got trapped in a trick question. Humaun Nama looked like the correct answer and even I choose this answer but it was wrong. I have read Mugal history and I know that only last Mugal king of Delhi Bahadur Shah Jaffer was a poet. Perhaps you have heard his famous gazal sung by Rafi sahab - "na kissi ki ankh ka noor hu." 
This lady have seen money and I believe she doesn't care for 25 lakhs which is a big amount even in US dollars. 50 K dollars is lots of money. She was simply greedy thats all. She could have added 4 busses in her school bus fleet.😆

Last week this farmer guy from Rajastan blew 12.5 lakhs just like that, too bad. And this poor cell phone repair man also became greedy and lost his winnings. These people need to learn how to respect and care about money. They should play smart. 
I dont think she was greedy

but I think she wanted to be the first woman to win 5 crore...it was more of a status thing for her than money

She doesn't look like she is short of money..true