Non Sun TV Serials

kanchana discussions (Oct 15-19)

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday, 15th Oct 2012

ARCHIVE COPY 
Jeffy pathila Laks in Proxy  15th Oct 2012.
Kanch Cuts Sundar mommy call & Tells that Lets as Vichu is waiting for her. Sundar Full angry says let u go alone nu
get down from car.. Kanch Stares at him then starts the car n reaches the place n gets to see its open.. gets inside
art gallery calling vichu.. at point gets to see Vichu hanging there... screams at it n gets to see an chit stop
your search for next or else this kind of murder will continue..written in that chit.. Next scene police n artgallery girl
there.. police enquires from kanchana.. n then to that girl incharge.. she says no money missing..but only 1 painting with 7 women is missing  which is old one  & Costly one nu sollura... Kanch Connects with her convo with vichu.. n gets light..
In dark room, They are trying to show someone.. some phone is ringing.. man's hand pick it n says that i will not pick the call professor, as am just done with the vettai.. n slowly they shows him its that mutta kann badri..he talks like Psycho looking at mirror n tells he is raja.. he have all right to know about her.. sometimes he needs to do give some appavi's as bali at the time of vettai nu solluran..n talks somemore saying that she should not search for sarees she should stop it.he looks at that painting which has kanchana kind of Picture in it. he focus that n takes drugs looking at it..

Kottai, Sundar is packing his clothes.. kanch is telling all story n trying to stop him..he says he will not stay here.. he thought she loves him.. but kanch says he like him.. but his love might stop her search for herself so she doesn't want that to happen nu sollura..sundar says he stayed becoz of granny only as she said that he can be with her to safeguard her.. but he founds that she doesnt need him.. so let him move on from here nu solluran..All this is been overheard by vishalam.

Sorry missed Precap

Edited by jeffy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh Proxy ðŸ˜‰ for the update.

This Badri is a pure Psycho.

In the precap they show KK capturing him in a suitcase or a trunk box. Lets see.

This Love and friendship is so stupid between Kanchana and Sundar.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jeffy thank you for the lovely update

I agree about Bathri the way they keep showing about his eyes

Sundar really confused one - is he really love Kanchana? if he loves her then fight for it
jessi14315 thumbnail
I think Kasi is hyptonised  by Badri... Ennavo ponga pa.. Jeeva and VAO enna aananga nu theriyala... Why suddenly Badri in killing spree...? That too why kallukirruki?? He was senti with her as mom na? KK was shown having divine power but now why sudden silience? Why he didi not try to kill the kanchana no 2 - pavunu... ? 
migan thumbnail
Maybe Badri is another kanchanavo/

In the Olai suvadi it says one of them will be a malennu... But have no idea why he is in a spree.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeffy

I think Kasi is hyptonised  by Badri... Ennavo ponga pa.. Jeeva and VAO enna aananga nu theriyala... Why suddenly Badri in killing spree...? That too why kallukirruki?? He was senti with her as mom na? KK was shown having divine power but now why sudden silience? Why he didi not try to kill the kanchana no 2 - pavunu... ? 

Jeffy you are right i was wondering same thing - he was helping the girl first giving her food and treating her nicely - now he is changed man killing the innocents not right at all

Kasi really loves Kanchana but he has to ask her first instead of going to Grandpa - i saw promo
that Kancha saying she is going to marry Kasi
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Jeffy you are right i was wondering same thing - he was helping the girl first giving her food and treating her nicely - now he is changed man killing the innocents not right at all

Kasi really loves Kanchana but he has to ask her first instead of going to Grandpa - i saw promo
that Kancha saying she is going to marry Kasi

You mean Dheena right?

I agree first need to talk to her. I think her decision to marry him related to some Saree matter pola. I only wish some one does some thing to stop Kasi being Badri's doll.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Thanks for the uddate

i think Kasi's mom trying to save her husband - she thinks if Kasi marry Kancha it will save her husband

Badtri blackmailing - and grandpa acting weirdly - hope the girl survives
migan thumbnail
Thanks Jeffy. This old story is interesting and wondering who is Anandhan born again? Is it Badri or Dheena?

Who is the male Kanchana?
jessi14315 thumbnail
TUESDAY 16th Oct 2012

Kallukirukki in hospital. BAdri comes there and tries to kill KK. But at that time Kasi comes and hits badri in head. Badri unconcious. KK and Kasi drag him and locks in a box.A helper informs the police. When Police, kanchana and others come and poens the box. Badri is not there. All shocked. KK tells aalu kallu manasu... 

At night Kanch remembers Badri and Viswa's death. She sees some shadow. She takes the shadow photo. She takes the olaisuvadi and reads again the instructions given by her forefather. After reading she tells somehow she will try to find other 4 kanchanas and prays for God's help. Kasi polambufying as thappu panniten. In flashback he releases badri as he has saved him. Kasi crying as thappu p[anniten. Suruttu kelavi comes there and tells Kasi has done something wrong and she will find out nu.

Kanch drinking water. Kasi, Sunder and rajam standing there. Rajam inquires what happened nu. Kanch tells about Badri. sunder tells he will look like nallavan but a murderer nu. Kasi shocked. Kanch tells if she gets one more meeting with him she will make him undu illa nu. Rajam and sunder ask her to be careful. Kasi receives a phone call from Badri . Badri ask kasi to come and meet him. He walks in a trance state. Rajam, Sunder and Kanch callis him but he vanishes at one point. 

Badri meets the kuri solra lady.He taunts her being late. She tells she has to get utharavu from jakkama. Badri tells not to tell lies as he has negotiated to offer more money than her demand nu. She draws something in floor.
thodarum..

PRECAP: 

Badri telling nee kuladeivakoil ah thira mudiyathu thiraka vida matten nu.

Kasi telling the concerned kanch that first let the story of KK finish off nu  
Edited by jeffy - 11 years ago