*^*BALH 2nd Banner Contest*^* | LAST DAY FOR SUBMISSION

Posted: 11 years ago

Bade Acche

Laggte Hai

Hello amazing BALHians!

And welcome to Bade Acche Laggte Hai Forum's second Banner Contest!

Okay, so before we get started, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Characters: Please include ALL the main characters in the show POST-LEAP. Which means, irrespective of current forum differences, both Rajat AND Ram will need to be on the banner along with Priya and Pihu. All of Ram's and Priya's family that are present in the show AFTER the leap must be represented on the banner.

Since this is the second banner contest, I would request that we focus mainly on the post-leap characters and scenes  in the banner. But you're welcome to include a scene or two from before the leap in your banner as long as the CHARACTERS in that scene are STILL a part of BALH post leap.

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt 'Bade Acche Laggte Hai'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are a BIG n o- n o in this case

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The Banners MUST be PMed to Sony_Creative with the subject field as 'BALH 2nd Banner Contest'

Dunno how to make a banner? Well, have no fear! Tutorials are always here!

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!
For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: November 4th, 2012

If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself -Fivr- and I'll be happy to help you!

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Regards,
BALH Development Team

Layout Credit: *Shifali* and the TMLS forum
Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago
Thank you so much fivr for the second banner contest for our BALH..Will def participate.All the best to all the participate..
All the best guys as ram sakshi are in same frame now n we hav some cute scenes between raya n pihu cant wait to see beautiful creations.
great but one request please dont make diff pairs, keep raya and pihu as one fmaily and include other characters as well but not rash or rapo as a couple
all the best to all members who are participating ðŸ˜›
Best oe luck to Participants. Good move Fivr,its great.
good luck everyone ðŸ¤—
all the best to the memembers.
About time. OMG I cannot wait to see good banners 
yaayy.. finally.. thnx Fivr.. will defo participate😛