Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Gone from One !! Back in another ... :o

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
We've seen reently that people who participate in one show ... end up coming again in anothr ?!

Padmanav has been seen bfore,Geetesh has come earlier and so have many ...

Why do you think this is happening ?

Do you thimk the contestans dont actually get the exposure they expect as boasted about by a reality show ?

And ladt but not the least ... do you its in any way a kind of injustice to new singers whove not particoated in any show before ??

Go ahead and express your views !!!

And a fun question to add to the discussion ...

Imagine you're giving srgmp auditions ... which song would you sing and why ? And who would you d3dicate it to ?

Get discussing 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup u r correct. There have been some faces seen on other reality shows. I have seen Reenu Nagar and Arshpreet. Renu has an effective and unique voice and she is a good singer. I'm not too sure if singers who are singing in a band should be given chance in Sa re ga ma pa 😕 
Some of the rejected contestants who participated in previous shows are

Ananya  Mathur--- Indian Idol 4
Ashraf Khan --- X-factor
Barbie, Rohit, Rohanpreet - Sa re ga ma pa litte champs
Geetesh Iyer - rejected from India Idol5 and X-factor

Those who are into final 24
Ashpreet - SVOI 1
Padhmanav - Indian Idol 3,  Sitaron ko choona hai, also rejected from last                    years Sa re ga ma pa selection roung

rajsun thumbnail
Seeign these contestants makes me feel happy for them as they have not given up and are keeping there aspirations and ambitions alive and going for it ,,

i gues they have seen wht was missign and have wrked for it ...all the best to them frm me

new or old  the best singer will win  ,,one who has skills, who practices hard and fianlly the confidence !!!

it is  noticed -- all singers are good in the beginning ,  with every round they grow in their performances and eventually the final 3-4 outshine all others !!!!

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Serious Politics is Going on There 😉 as I think.. how can only already known contestants make through a competetion as they are not proper and good enuff thats why they have been eliminated..Any ways.. let them do it... as we cant get into this politics 😆

Well I have to say What songs I had sang in the Audition 😆 1st round .. here I go..

I started From Mora Saiyan Mose bole Na (fuzon ) 😉

Then they said me sing more.. So i have sang Saiyaan ( Kailash)

2nd Round

Mose Chalke .. Saiyaan Beimaan..( Movie Guide) 😳
finished with my City Audition .. Got selected to Kolkata..

Last time in 2010-11 Superstar..  I had started with Saaiyan Kailash Kher
then continued for 4 Songs as per their Want ( Mora Saiyaan, Sawariya Sawariya , They have told me to sing ...Hum hai Is Pal Yahan )

Thats All 😊

Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Riti,

You are an intelligent and smart girl, please focus on your studies and forget about this sa re ga ma pa politics. I know you will be a successful IT Engineer. You can still practice music for pleasure but don't try to make a profession out of it 😊 Thanks for sharing your experiences at the auditions. God bless.
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JasToronto

@ Riti,

You are an intelligent and smart girl, please focus on your studies and forget about this sa re ga ma pa politics. I know you will be a successful IT Engineer. You can still practice music for pleasure but don't try to make a profession out of it 😊 Thanks for sharing your experiences at the auditions. God bless.

hahahah.. Thanx alot for such a nice comment...and so mature it is.. Thanks alot Jas . 😊.. but do u really belive that there is going on politics.. yaa becoz i have really seen it..and yup m doing it now.. concentrating on studies only. and having my pleasure in music...  I dun wanna make it profession although.. I want music badly.. and every singer or any Artist.. want to have a bit fame in their own field.. 😕 I just wanna get a lil bit fame in music World.. ...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it really gives them any advantage or disadvantage. As we have seen, many of them still get rejected, while new faces get selected. 
ksl0077 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True.

I think its okay for them to participate in as many shows they want. Some of them realize that they are not good enough to make in top 15 anywhere before they give but some do get disappointed if not selected and give up too easily in the first attempt itself.

As Riti pointed out, I am sure there must be some PR policies that these channel has to follow in order to get higher TRP. You may call it politics or whatever but thats the reality and some talented people suffer. NTL, you are an awesome singer yourself.

It goes bothways, as long as person has improved from his last attempt, its okay for him/her to try again. That is just my view.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Certain contestants come in from the other, after working on all the tips that they have received, they hope to succeed further.. And, as long as they improve and take it in a good spirit, it's fine..

And as far as politics is concerned, give me one field, where that doesn't exist?? 

But as long as, there is good music, I have no complaints..

Riti, you have already made a name.. aur toh aap toh chaa gaye ji.. *udit narayan ishtyle*