Ammrita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys,
I am just wondering, did they not select anyone from US? 
Edited by Ammrita - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well your topic is about US auditions. I haven't heard if any auditions are taking place in USA. I followed all auditions and there haven't been anyone from the US competing in this competition.
Ammrita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for replying Jaspal ji. Actually auditions did take place and the last date to submit forms with 2 songs was on 31st July. But I didn't see anyone from US participating. So I was just wondering if anybody got selected. 

Edited by Ammrita - 11 years ago
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if they had auditions here but I do know that one guy from Surrey,Canada made it ( i saw him sitting in the top 15 seats)... he's blind and I think his name is Jagroop something with a J. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, the did not hold in front of judges auditions. Basically, you send in a video to Zee TV USA office, and they pick if they think you are good. The reason I didn't go through with it though was because you have to audition in India (it's not an automatic selection), and you have to pay for your ticket to India. I didn't think there was any point in trying out that way. I may as well just travel to India at my own expense and audition that way, since I have to pay for it anyways. Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago