Confusions/Loopholes..#2 x s08e02

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey fellas !!๐Ÿ˜†
I guess I am gonna turn this into a thing. after every episode I am gonna make a topic abt the flaws or things that confused me or well tht were totally not expected and some time the loopholes needing to be filled asap and the ones just getting deeper and deeper.๐Ÿ˜Ž

confused?
read on!!

๐Ÿ˜†
I just wanna ask some questions about "whats up tiger mommy?"
for starters I totally loved that episode! like I dig it like its made of gold!
for me this one episode is best of all seasons (sorry if u guys dont agree. thats just my opinion)

but then again towards the end there were some... actually many confusions for me.
Please my braniac fanatics , help me through them !

#Cas was being hunted right? but a commoner monster knew where cas was gonna be? so how was cas hiding from leviathens and other biggy monsters in purgatory if he was on the lake side and everyone already knew it?
the monster even said its a three day journey. cas would still be there after three days and he was there b4 too. I just wwanna know how was cas hiding, if he was in open?

ok I have a headache now๐Ÿ˜†

#then sam! he had Thor's weapon. and he was somehow frigging allowed to wield it. so why in the hell did he left it there, after smitting that"5/8ths of a virgin" guy?? I mean u get your hands on a weapon that powerful! and no one is there to stop u from taking it. you are not actually taking it from good guys, but from bad jerk , we-dont-care-abt-what-happens-to-the-world guys and that weapon could be so handy in ur world saving people rescuing fights! why the hell would you just leave that weapon there.. WHY???

(moreover sam looked so sexy wielding it. jerk left the thing there. ughh!)

#Crawley! oh man my hell king is back. " squirrel' "moose" "hello boys" and then the extra classic
"I offer my own soul!!"๐Ÿคฃ so enjoyed the king this episode!
but but but.. towards the end it got a little musty for me.
for one kevin was right there in front of him. right there. sam and dean were sidelined. plutus and his guards were dead( thanks to sam thor winchester๐Ÿคฃ) . and the angel was no where in the sight. so if he needed kevin . which according to sam he did. so why didnt he just took hold of kevin? and whooshed away? man this guy sometimes give me headache

#one more.. that tablet that crawley had? it had receipe to smite demons right? so the first step for crawley should be to destroy it? or hide it in hell's deep deep depths. right? right?!

#lastly, man I so dont know what happened to kevin'smom in the end . did she lost her soul? if yes then to whom? and when? when was her soul taken?

#lastly that end clip about cas shouting for dean. some guy leaving his hand.
what that implied. I dont even want to think about it being true.
but if it is. if dean really left cas in purgatory to save himself.. I dont know what i would be feeling.
should i feel angry and betrayed by dean? (I dont!!)
should i feel sorry for dean?(I do.. but then its so hypocritical about my hate of sam for not trying to find dean)
how do i explain that?

xoxo

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 11 years ago
 please like karna chodho!!! koi reply hi kar do 1 hmpf!!
err...wat to say...m confused as myself...we cant really predict anything with SN...but yeah..one thing about sam thor winchester, he shouldnt have left it ther but i guess, we never know, they might have it later on ๐Ÿ˜†
and dean might have let go of cass hands when he was falling because he mustv been surrounded by the creatures that time... dean is not a kind of guy whod let go of anyone close to him even if he is fighting for death but also...seeing the way dean has become hardened after his purgatory experience, he might have one can never know wat truly happens to cass. we just have to wait and watch.
Reply is below. Answer karte karte I forgot I had a place reserved. ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
@delena-cious

Nicely said. that is why even I cant, you know not even imagine a scenerio of Dean leaving cas behind  to save himself. every part of me shreiks that there must have been some reason behind this .
but I am not ready to give same benefit of doubt to sam.
and I for once always thought that i had same feelings for bth brothers. now , not so much ! :(

and I want sam and Thor's hammer plsss creatives , that hammer would be a wonderful addition to impala's arsenal . ROFL
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

#Cas was being hunted right? but a commoner monster knew where cas was gonna be? so how was cas hiding from leviathens and other biggy monsters in purgatory if he was on the lake side and everyone already knew it?
the monster even said its a three day journey. cas would still be there after three days and he was there b4 too. I just wwanna know how was cas hiding, if he was in open?

Yes, according to Cass there's a price on his head and Leviathans would grab him the moment they get a chance. But it wasn't made clear whether or not the all Leviathans in Purgatory were aware that Cass and Dean are stuck in Purgatory. Cass might have met a few monsters here and there but whether or not he met a leviathan is still unclear. Also, IDK if the monster Dean met was a vampire or a leviathan or something else. Cass is an angel. Purgatory is not a very suitable place for angels but he may still a some of his powers that might have helped him to go into hiding. And Purgatory isn't exactly a Las Vegas. Its more of a dangerous land where every animal has its own hiding/living place. << That's the most probable explanation I can come up with. ๐Ÿค”

#then sam! he had Thor's weapon. and he was somehow frigging allowed to wield it. so why in the hell did he left it there, after smitting that"5/8ths of a virgin" guy?? I mean u get your hands on a weapon that powerful! and no one is there to stop u from taking it. you are not actually taking it from good guys, but from bad jerk , we-dont-care-abt-what-happens-to-the-world guys and that weapon could be so handy in ur world saving people rescuing fights! why the hell would you just leave that weapon there.. WHY???

We still do not know if Sam has taken the weapon or he has left it there. Besides, Winchesters are not the kind to go after Supernatural powers or weapons. Supposing they have it with them, it'll be so that they can destroy it and no one ever will have access to it. Would save them a lot of trouble, you see. They had plenty of chances to gain some kind of Supernatural ability but they always decided against it. Ammunition is their type.

#Crawley! oh man my hell king is back. " squirrel' "moose" "hello boys" and then the extra classic
"I offer my own soul!!"๐Ÿคฃ so enjoyed the king this episode!
but but but.. towards the end it got a little musty for me.
for one kevin was right there in front of him. right there. sam and dean were sidelined. plutus and his guards were dead( thanks to sam thor winchester๐Ÿคฃ) . and the angel was no where in the sight. so if he needed kevin . which according to sam he did. so why didnt he just took hold of kevin? and whooshed away? man this guy sometimes give me headache

Um, I don't think he needed Kevin. He needed the tablet more. During the auction he couldn't have done anything or else it would have pissed the Gods off. And when it was discovered he was possessing Kevin's mother, he probably thought one step at a time. Anyway Kevin is not of much use without the tablet nor is the tablet without Kevin provided there isn't another Prophet in the pipeline.

#one more.. that tablet that crawley had? it had receipe to smite demons right? so the first step for crawley should be to destroy it? or hide it in hell's deep deep depths. right? right?!

This question better be posed to Crowley. He'll probably know the nitty gritties of it first before deciding to get rid of it.

#lastly, man I so dont know what happened to kevin'smom in the end . did she lost her soul? if yes then to whom? and when? when was her soul taken?

No, she didn't lose her soul. She was just too shaken to say anything. When a demon possess a human, it leaves them in a not so good condition for a while. Plus, this was King of Hell. There is bound to be some side-effects.

#lastly that end clip about cas shouting for dean. some guy leaving his hand.
what that implied. I dont even want to think about it being true.
but if it is. if dean really left cas in purgatory to save himself.. I dont know what i would be feeling.
should i feel angry and betrayed by dean? (I dont!!)
should i feel sorry for dean?(I do.. but then its so hypocritical about my hate of sam for not trying to find dean)
how do i explain that?

Anyone here would first think Dean left Cass behind. I don't think so. 'Cause that's not Dean Winchester. This is a cliff hanger buddy, there'll be a lot to it than meets the eye. Don't go for such long shots. Dheere dheere sab samajh aa jayega. ๐Ÿ˜†

xoxo

^^ I hope this helped. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Btw, nice topic! :)
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

but I am not ready to give same benefit of doubt to sam.
and I for once always thought that i had same feelings for bth brothers. now , not so much ! :(

After seven seasons and having seen so much of Sam Winchester, he does deserve a benefit of doubt. Don't judge him yet, let him explain his side first. Flashbacks zindabaad! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Delena-cious

err...wat to say...m confused as myself...we cant really predict anything with SN...but yeah..one thing about sam thor winchester, he shouldnt have left it ther but i guess, we never know, they might have it later on ๐Ÿ˜†
and dean might have let go of cass hands when he was falling because he mustv been surrounded by the creatures that time... dean is not a kind of guy whod let go of anyone close to him even if he is fighting for death but also...seeing the way dean has become hardened after his purgatory experience, he might have one can never know wat truly happens to cass. we just have to wait and watch.

I agree and I hope its true.
 ok then lets wait and watch :)
Originally posted by herms_angel

^^ I hope this helped. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Btw, nice topic! :)
thanks for the reply hun and see the lazy me finally replied !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ