Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~::~NT #16:100 Episodes of unmatchable Rishbala~::~

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Shivu and Dimpy at the office... looking at the office... its all covered with tissue papers... Dimpy has one tissue box with her... and 103452547 empty boxes lying on the floor.

Shivu: πŸ˜­

Dimpy: le... take this (and she hands over the 1293949868768758th tissue to her)

Shivu: I can't πŸ˜­ believe πŸ˜­ RK πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ RK got shot😭😭😭

Dimpy: arey but... (she stops kyunki since past 2 hours she's trying to make her understand that RK ko kuch nahi hua)

Shivu: he πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ in hospital...😭

Dimpy: SHIVUU!!! RK is Ok and usse kuch nahi hua!!!

Shivu: πŸ˜²

Dimpy: yaah... tu uth ke office ko dekh

She pulls her up and shows the condition of the office...looking more of a paper factory rather than THE NAUTANKI TIMES office...

Shivu: aiyyyooo!!! did I do this😲

Dimpy: haan ji😑

Shivu: β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Dimpy: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chal chhoodd...anyways... have this

Shivu looks around... and

*Splash*

Chocolate cake all over her face...

Shivu: What the...

Dimpy: eh? no gaali😑

Shivu: sorry😳 but yeh khatirdari kis khushi mein...!!

Dimpy: iss khushi mein ji!!!

https://i.imgur.com/o8yfE.jpg

Shivu: arey haan...!!!

Dimpy: chal... lyk DVD celebrated na... let's celebrate too...

Shivu: okkk!!! dhinka chika!!!!!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! Don't look at Shivu...she'll keep dancing...

Nautanki Times is back with yet another edition...!!! 16 weeks of thrilling editions...!! wow...!!! soon I guess..we'll be reaching the 20th Edition Hallmark!!!

But yes... credit first of all goes too...

>> DVD...for their awesomeessttt chemistry...

>> Rishbala...for their hot nok-jhoks!!

So... here is

NautankTime#16

1.0.0   E.p.i.s.o.d.e.s   o.f   u.n.m.a.t.c.h.a.b.l.e   R.i.s.h.b.a.la.

C'mon guys...go on and share ur favourite Rishbala Moment with us...!!!

NL Banner- --Shivu--

Siggy Credit- saher90

NL Section Headers- -Stutz-

NL Heads- -Dimple- and --Shivu--

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan  )

This week title goes undoubtedly to Kuku Bhatia and Sikandar Bhatia. I would have given the title to the shooter who tried to kill RK but since we are not till sure about it I will give to the Bhatias. First we already came to know from the precap and articles it was Kuku n Sikky who tried to attack RK and threatened him for ransom. secondly when RK was almost dying, they didn't even give him blood. even out of humanity people donate blood to strangers but they didn't. atleast or sake all the luxury they are having in RK's house, as a payback they could have donated blood to him πŸ€’ and all the attention they were trying to grab in the press conference when RK was fighting with life and death so this week the title really goes to them.

(By Armu4eva  )

^^ undoubtedly the stupidest moment has to be when the super (IN)efficient docs of the hosp... decided to take a hike.. as RKs (then) lifeless body lay neglected on the OT table πŸ˜² .. i mean..who does that???? πŸ€” If that was not enouf they let Biwi n the whole family take a stroll in the OT...infection??rules anyone?? 

PS: That however doesnt take anything away from the fact that modern day savitri aka Madhu got the life of her satyavan err sexy jaan back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

(By DamnedDrooler-)

Who else like simply hands down n toes down or w

hatever down πŸ˜† ... Madhubala Rishabh Kundra was beyond stunning in the White and red sari ... So mesmerising so stunning... Words just fail describing her ... Drashti wears the sari so beautiful

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

I will give it back to Bittuji πŸ˜† trishna was well dressed for the Ganesh Chaturthi and Kukuji and Sikky - moderate and normally dressed up. I spared Bittuji a few weeks but he is back with his ever glossy shirt so this week again it will be him. 

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

Hellos sweethearts ...so we are back after a dhol-tasha and khoon bhara week πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ...and my what a week it was..! Here are the pics that surely...deserve a dekko..!

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom RK

^^ Woot Woot πŸ₯³ kya thumke.. kya latke..jhatke... VD bole to RK ne to rang jama diya.. bilkul dil kholke πŸ˜³! Loved the aarati just as much as the dance..! Way to go Viv..! πŸ˜³

Nai jeena...tere bina nai jeena

^ πŸ˜­  sigh the pain... sigh the hurt.. n yet the confidence.. that she will save her man...πŸ‘ ! DD just rocked it this week with her mind blowing expressions πŸ‘

Jane nahi...dungi tujhe

^  aah.the possessive wife... chahe.. Bappa ruthe yah maa..Madhu to RK ko bacha ke rahegi..! The dialogues.. the scenes... BEAUTIFUL ..πŸ‘  Loved how Madhu kept holding  on to the faith that Bappa will save her Rishabh! πŸ˜³ And Bappa too kept her faith and RK was back to his BIWI! πŸ₯³

by M.Hurr

Most Romantic Moment of the week:

There's no particular one though,but its quite evident from MB's behavior,her struggle,her tears and her prayers that she had developed something more than a soft corner for RK.MB telling RK to wake up because there's so much left to fight about,giving him two options of waking up and waking up tying the moli around his wrist and the way she retort back to Dipali when she blamed mb for RK's condition she clearly tells Diplai that she's is RK's wife and its not a game(mundi is getting jealous and possessive for RKπŸ˜†)

by x.Maaneet4eva.x

Sticky: People Choice Award - Madhubala Nominated

View: 143
Replies: 4320

by -NaGs_BaBy-

Telly Tadka poll - DVD won

By Armu4eva

with 103 replies and 2512 views

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

by bubblygal1711

by _Aanchal_

FF - Eternity by -Niha-

No SS

by deboleena.manna

Hey guys m back this week...ooh I never see any updt topic turn so populer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...of course it's RK aka Vivian..πŸ˜†..so who is the winner?πŸ˜‰..lets see...the winning Tweet is...

Hi dearies..how r ul?I'm sorrie I hardly come on fb.I'm more frequent on twitter.plz join that as well..I know many of ul wanna see me back onscreen.but as of now I don't wanna do fiction shows.ur fav Vivah is getting married soon..so I'm busy wid the preparations:-)

Vahbbiz Dorabjee - Panchi thank u frenz:)) yup it ll b in jan 2013

thats vahbbiz status on her official page

n the topic name is.. breaking news vivian getting married in jan which is posted by  sweetu_neetu 

this post got 49 likes..,92 replies n 4047 views...so congrts dear...😳

(By --Rashu--)

13 likes

by DAPS

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3221993&TPN=63

(By .SilentPrincess)

~Meri Harr Dil Ki Dharkan Ho Tum~
Made by: M.Hurr

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By swaron502 )

Superstar Hot Chunk RK Of The Week: Nishi.Singh
Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: Manonids
Your Gift:

Gossiping Queen Of The Week: carisma2
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: chakku_chudail
Your Gift:

DVDian/Rishbalian Of The Week: NO ONE !!
The divisions have become so severe here in this forum that ppl instead of liking DVD are just liking ethe VD or DD.. !! I hope the time comes soon when there actually a DVDian here in this forum !! 

(By Jyo_Ksg )

Congratulations.. & Celebrations.. We Wish You A Happy Century..πŸ˜†
Yes, it is a proud moment MBians.. Finally MEIEJ has completed its glorious 100 episodes.πŸ‘
Tons and Tons more to come.. Way to go.. Party all..πŸ₯³

Courtesy: TellyBuzz; Views: 16276+ ; Comments: 514+ ;  Votes: 364+

~Dimple and Shivs~

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Dimpy: Congrats!!! 16th NT and 101st Epi today!πŸ€—

Luv u yaara!
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow  the  its fab loved shivu ka rona lolz cudnt stop laughing and loved this edition wow the banner is amazing πŸ‘

grt job all

loved pic of the week sec a lot !!!
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh my favorite dimpu shivu convo is back, yeah me so so happy

thanks for the amazing 16th NT its great

congoes to all winner
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great work done by NT teamπŸ‘πŸΌ