Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Hey hey...aisa kuch nahi hai...tum ne to mujhe sharm se pani pani kar diya...

Ok wo kya hai vidya i want to write your fav. Os type my comment because u like my comment...but dear i'm out on my cousin's wedding so thought ki jab return aaungi tab comment kar dungi...

Lekin ye part to sach mein hot hai...i can't stop my self...

Aur waise bhi ariya romance hum sab ka weak point hai...rolf...

maine toh wahi bola na...hot hot update dekh kar aapne comment kar hi dhi...lol
anyways thanks for that lovely comment

thanks to all...it was great reading all ur comments...
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OH i just love it .It's so cute and all those moments and ajun flirting with airhostess.LOVELY.do continue soon.😉
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Ariyans...posted a new part...hope u enjoy it...excuse any errors...

thanks for all the sweet comments and likes...

Part5 B:

Arjun-Riya'.Sonali-Sameer and Sid retired to their rooms after a quick dinner''Sid was cranky and Sona was having a tough time managing him'So they didn't loiter around the wedding crowd much...Sameer was helping her with the feeds and stuff but it wasn't helping much''may be the travel or the new faces and noise around scared the baby too much'.but once in the confines of the room, Sid became quiet'.very soon, sameer took him in his arms and was pacing up and down the balcony trying to put him to sleep''.Sonali freshened up and relaxed a bit as Sameer assured her that Sid would be fine with him'''All through the flight, Sid was adamant that only his mom would hold him'.So she was having a terrible pain in the arms after holding him for so long''it was only after they reached the room that Sid gave up his ziddh and went to his dad's hands''.

Riya and Arjun were silent observers of all these and were amused''they could see a glimpse of what future had in store for them too'..it sure was going to be tough times ahead but Arjun assured that whatever and however it would be, they would go through it together and make it a sweet experience''yes of course, parenting is a pain but it definitely is a sweet pain

Riya was damn tired by the time they reached the hotel'..So Arjun didn't want her to strain more'So he quickly took her to their room''.it was difficult to take her away but he had to do it'he couldn't afford any misses on her health!

The "to-be-married" couple were still lingering around together'..they had escaped the prying eyes and were walking on the beach'..there were repeated calls and warnings from both sides to go back to their rooms but Sheen wasn't anywhere in the mood of leaving Shree and going back''.Shree tried his best to cajole her to leaving him but she wasn't agreeing'.. Her hands were entwined with his and she was holding him tightly

Shree: [in a tensed voice] Sheen, tumhe ab jaana chahiye'..dekho, tumaare dad ke kitne saare missed calls aa chukhe hai'..tumhe manaa kiya, isiliye maine pick nahi kiya'..mujhe darr hai ke woh humme dhoonthe dhooonthe yahaan aa jaayenge'.

Sheen: [kissing his cheeks] Shree'.tum kitne boring ho??? Tumhaare fianc saamne kadhi hai aur tum usse baga dena chahthe ho???

Shree: [looking at her weirdly] SHEEEN'..tumhe nahi lagtha ke aaj tum kuch zyaadha hi despo ho rahe ho???

Sheen: aur kya karungi??? [turning to the opposite direction] Mere hone waala pati tho kuch kar nahi raha'..unromantic kaheeka!!!

Shree: [grinning at her kiddish behavior'places his hands around her waist and resting his face on her shoulders] why are you so pissed off dear??? bas ek aur din'..phir koyi problem nahi''

Sheen: wahi toh problem hai [Shree looks at her enquiringly] shaadi ke baadh aise chup chup ke milne ka thrill nahi hoga na?? humaara romance ka The End hone waala hai na??

Shree: [laughing out] SHEEEN'.tum bilkul paagal ho!!! Yeh problem hai tumaara??? OMG, I cant believe this'

Sheen: iss mein itna hasne waali kya baat hai????

Shree: ok fine'shaadi postpone karthe hai''thode din aur romance karenge'phir shaadi karlenge'.what say???? [winks at her]

Sheen: Ohhh nooo'..tum toh [stops and smacks his head]''I have waited enough''now that everything is fixed, don't ruin it!!!! plzzz I don't want any thrill''I just want to get married to u!!!!

Shree: [laughing out] I guess such shock treatments work best with you''

Sheen: [trying to punch him] youuu'.[he grabs hold of her hands and pulls her towards himself'.after a long hug, he lifts her face up and bends to kiss her''.she closes her eyes blushing and waits for it but he stops an inch before touching her lips'']

Shree: [grinning cheekily'.shrugs and pulls away] abi nahi!!!

Sheen is disappointed and pushes him away in false anger "Get lost!!"

She starts running and he chases her''the fun time lasts for some more time before Sheen's cousins track them down and take them away to their respective rooms''.

Meanwhile, Ariya room'..

RIya is in the washroom and vomiting all that she ate during the travel''Arjun is impatiently standing outside and trying to call her "RIYAAA RIYAAA''darwaaza kholo plz.."

Riya: [in between vomits] aap thode dher chup baitiye plzz'.mujhe peacefully vomit karne deejiye'..

Arjun: [knocking again] open the door Riya''let me in''I will help you!!

Riya: [irritated] HELP!!!! Vomit karne mein help karenge aap??? Aap bohat madhat kar chuke'.ab chup!!!

Arjun: [a little annoyed yet calmly] itni ghussa kyun Riya??? Maine kya kiya????

Riya: yeh jo bhi ho raha hai na'..sab ke zimmhedhar aap ho''

Arjun: arre waah!! sirf mujhe dhosh matth dho''tum bhi ek baby chahthi thi na??

Riya: [grins] hey bhagwaan'.kuch akhal dho mere iss super cop ko!!!

Arjun: ab bas'.taane bandh karo aur seedhae bolo'..

Riya: main baby ke nahi khaanae ke baare keh rahi thi''..I told you 100 times that I don't feel like eating that snack''par phir bhi, force karke'..[stops and vomits again] so no more help'.just sit outside quietly

Arjun: [after 2 mins] main doctor ko bulaavum kya?? Ya sonali ko call karoom???

Riya:[finally opens the door and glares at him] ji nahi'..yeh sab kuch normal hai pregnancy mein'.doctor ya expert advice ki koyi zaroorat nahi!!!

Arjun: [pacing to her in 2 steps and holding her carefully] Riya tum teek ho na???

Riya: haan'..aur agar aap mujhe akhele chodenge toh aur bhi teek hongi''[shows a funny face and frees herself to go to the bed but she gets a dizzy feelings and staggers after a step'.Arjun catches her at the right moment and lifts her up in his arms'she is too exhausted to resist'so she just allows him to carry her]

Arjun: dekha, abhi ghir jaathi''tum kab meri baat maanogi Riya???

Riya: [stammering] sab kuch maanungi'..par khaane keliye matth kaho aap''just let me sleep!!

Arjun: [smiles and places her gently like a flower on the bed and tucks pillows beneath her head'..] ab so jaavo'.[he knew that she needed a good night sleep tonight as it would be a tiring long day tomorrow''he wont be able to control her definitely'']

Riya: [taking out the pillows and tucking one beneath her legs and other supporting her back'..pulls his arm as if she owns it and positions it like a pillow under her head] mujhe yeh waala pillow chahiye'..[smiling sheepishly]

Arjun: [smiling] ek minute, abi aaya''

[He freshens up quickly and closes the door and the balcony, switches off the lights leaving just the night lamp''She keeps watching him do all that with a smile thinking "so sweet!" and waits for him'..She peacefully with her head on his chest and he protectively embraces her and keeps patting her back gently as if rocking her to sleep''..he keeps doing it till she slips into deep sleep]

Next day started off early for all of them''.all were busy with the various wedding preparation''A beautiful beach resort was the wedding venue''.it was all decorated and ready for the wedding!

Sheen is in her room and all ready for the wedding'.she was just doing the last touch ups''.she had sent all her friends away to stay there for sometime in silence and peace'..yes, she was damn nervous'..who wouldn't be? She was the bride'it was her wedding'..She was breathing in and out and trying to calm herself'..she wanted to look her best'so she had to smile and ease all her tension''Suddenly a voice startled her up'..

"Missing me sweetheart??"

Sheen: [his sudden voice shaking her up] tum?? Tum yahaan kaise??? Didn't anyone see you??? This is the bride's room'.your room is on the opposite side'..jaavo jaldi'..koyi aakhe dekhlega'' '.

Shree: [he comes straight in front of her and shuts her mouth in quick action] shhh'.u wanted thrill na??'that's why I am here'..[winks at her] now keep quiet and have fun'.[smiles]

Sheen: [removing his palm slowly and in a low voice] yah I said that'.but this'..this is too much!!

Shree: honey, yeh mera style hai!!'.[enclosing her in a close embrace]

Sheen: [struggling to get out and in a strict tone] SHREEE'.mere dress aur make up karaab ho jaayega'.i am all ready'..just 15 mins left for our wedding Shree'.. Touching up my make up is the last thing I want to do'.. so dont play now'..plzzz

Shree: ohhh'toh tum shaadi ke baadh yeh karne keliye keh rahi ho, huh??? But darling, I don't need ur permission for that'shaadhi ke baadh, you are all mine'..my property'I can do whatever I wish to do'.there is no thrill in that game na??[grins]

Sheen: ohh ohhh'.so u have such thoughts too????

Shree: yup'.[glides his fingers up through her bangles and reaches her shoulders''he holds her tightly and pulls her closer to his face''he snuggles against her neck causing butterflies in her stomach'.She enjoys his closeness but at the same time, she tries to push him away too with the shyness of a new bride''] hey hey'ab kya problem hai??? Just 10 more minutes and we are knotted forever, na???'..dont spoil this moment'..come closer Sheen'.[just as he places his chin on her neck, her red stoned necklace pokes him] OUCH!!!! Woh kya tha???? [realizing that its her jewellery that's causing hindrance] Shit!!! Yeh sab nonsense nikhaalo!!! Its causing me disturbance'..take that off!!!

Sheen: [moving away from him and laughing out loudly] u asked for it!!'maine tumme jaane ko kahaa tha na???''par tumne sunaa nahi'.ab dekho!!!! [in a stern but low voice] By the way, its my grand ma's wedding gift, her blessings to me and that matches my wedding saree perfectly''don't call it nonsense, ok??''[looking up at him and adds in a funny comment] by the way, tumaare chin pe ek laal tikkha hai!''[laughing]..u look funny Shree!!

Shree: [rubbing his chin harshly] Wait till I get hold of you'..[tries to catch her but she distracts him by calling out loudly]
Sheen: Hey Shreee'..MAA'..

[Shree is shocked and stands still thinking that her mom really came in'..When he sees Sheen running away and laughing at him, he realizes that he was tricked''He takes it up as a challenge and grabs her quickly'..he pins her to a wall and leans to kiss her'...she screams out "Shree, Bhai aur Riya di''chodo'.."]

Shree: not again darling!!!

As he leans again forcefully, he hears Riya giggling'..He freezes and turns around to face a visibly embarrassed Arjun and Riya who stood there not knowing what to do'..Arjun was in his trademark "What the hell is going on!" glaring look'.while Riya was sporting a cute dimpled smile meaning "SHreee tum bhi na?"

[To be continued] 

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
aroojarain thumbnail
.. lovely update :) continue soon :)Edited by aroojarain - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
****EDITED ..

Vidya dear...Have u taken a Contract to kill me???

Last epilogue ...Ariya killed me 

This 1 ...Shree gave me a heart attack

Shree n Romance...Wo bhi itna Saara 

I had a 😃 reading dis ...So sweet

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited-

rathod taking care of sid aww
so sweet

arjun and riya were so sweet

ab shree kya karega,
bechara paas gaye,

waiting for next update

continue soonEdited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waah!!! 👏 loved shree n sheen... aww.. poor shree.. hope abhi arjun uski pitaayi nahi karegi 😆...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!that was such a cute and lovely update☺️

lol..rathore and sonali had a hard time to keep sid comfortable

.arjun is always so caring..thinking about riya's health all the time.."ye sab tumhare wajah se hua hai"and arjun thought about the baby🤣

shree and sheen was sooo sweet😊❤️

adorable romantic moments between them😊

sheen was being romantic although her family kept calling😉and shree was getting tensed this time😛thought they would be cancelling the marriage😃

hehe..shree was teasing her to postponed the wedding for their chupke chupke milan..

he got hit by her necklace..😛

sheen was too clever haan..with her soo called pranks but the last one was a success🤣

imagining the reactions of all four😆

update soon..
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was shoo cute😃😃...last scene was matlab amazing...poor shree😛😛...
waiting for their shaadi...n has chottu arrived or not?
Christeee thumbnail
oh my god the last seen was too funny,embaressed arjun .too good n wonderful ariya moments