new SS:COME BACK TO ME

Posted: 11 years ago

hey every one as you might all know i stopped my other ff tera hua due to peoples POVS  and feedback  on how morally wrong it was .  so i decided to start new short ss  hope you all like this one due note: i  write ff's ss's and os's on what happens in the  REAL world around us  .it is the 21st century so please keep a  open mind when you guys are reading  there is nothing  like that in this ss so far but as the story goes i dont know thats what had  happend whe i had wriiten  tera hua ... anyways  enough of my bak abak  here it is   sorry if i upset anyine ...

What happens when you love someone so much that  in the fear of losing them you actually push them away  from your self and your love and your life  ?

what happens when  the Alpha male triates go in to over drive and    of beng protective and posseive   go a lil to over board is it fair to doubt your love just becase of your pride ego.

is it being unreasonable to not wanting to listen  to the one you love after knowing the one you love disrespects your love and your self  just because of a misunderstanding ?

is it really wrong to show your stubborness,  how  hurt  you our ? 

ch 1

She walked inside their penthouse she was extremely tired from  all the running around she did on the  field job today . she sometimes wondered if she should go back to her desk job instead  it was less stressful and now days  she was noticing she was much more fatigued  then usual  she couldn't understand Why until today  she went to the doctors  for a check up after  suddenly feeling sick on the job .she never wanted to go she hated the doctors and needles but shree forced her or he would call arjun  .  just then her  tarin of thought was interrupted when her  handsome husband who had fallen asleep on the sofa  while waiting up for her . woke up and  came over and wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist.

Hello wifey  what took you so   long its 10 pm said arjun

"Baby itna kaam tha na you know the case  I had to run around  every where just to do the research  this case is so complicated I tell you"  complained riya      

I know wifey case is very  sticky just relax  he begans to massage her neck and shoulders. He bends his head down and kisses her neck giving her sweet butterfly kisses. Riya suddenly turned around and slightly pushed arjun away ans whispered

Baby aaj nahi please mera romance Karne  koi mood nahi hai im very tired please don't mind said riya

Koi baat nahi baby go rest said arjun

with that she pecked him on the lips and walked in their bed  room

a few minutes later  riya had changed her clothes and   was geetig ready to go to sleep when her cell rang

hi shree haan .. nahi  kuch nahi sab theek hai yeah  don't worry  thanks your such a great friend …(arjun comes in the room riyas back is to the door doesn't see him) shree jab tum hai na mere saath tho aisa kuch ho hi nahi sak tha ..nahi I didn't he doesn't know aur pata bhi nahi hona you know him na arjun is upset and walks away back in the hall

in the room haan  shree why worry him im feel fine now sachi  when I find out ki hua kay hai tab ill tell him na .ab go to bed muhje bhi sone do says riya .

arjun comes back in the room and see's she has fallen asleep

arjun is lying n the bed thinking riya shree ko aisa kyun bol re thi ?

next day at the ETF office

riya  yeh dehko I got new camera  phone its so cool

wow shree damn good chalo pics clicks kar the chotu mera aur shree ka ek pic click karo na please says riya  

shree this is so cute please muhje text karo yeh says riya

shree yaar mere saath please come with me to get the results im damn scared said riya

sure chalo says shree

riya reads her reports and is smiling

kya hua riya? Asks shree

nothing shree im fine says riya

yeh baat I want tell arjun 1st thinks riya

later that night  riya comes home  and suddeny arjun starts accusing her and is just fighting

How dare you? itne down market  soch hai tumhara che disgusting

Kaise socha tum ne arjun how ki main aur shree tum pagal hoge ho huh?

Pagal  main nahi hoon sach yeh hu hai riya !  or else why huh why doesn't my wife want sleep with me yells arjun

Disgusting tum ho kya gaya hai arjun hosh main bhi ho ya nahi ?

Kaise baatein hai yeh when have I refused to bolo agar yeh baat hoti tehn how come im pregnant huh yells riya

Kya your?says arjun

haan  I am tho bolo arjun if I always refuse then how did this happen huh? Says riya

for all I know  it can be shree's your always with him aur   kyunki tum aaj kal  koi intrest nahi hai mera saath  but before he could finish . riya slaped him hard

arjun had his hand on his palm

she is in tears how could you say this how yells riya yeh aap ki ka hai just because I was tired  that night tum aisa bol re ho god arjun che what is wrong with you  when been married for 1 and 6months aur tum kitna change hoge hai cries riya

you know what arjun it is not but if it was his atleast I would be happy knowing  the baby's father respects me  and doesn't think so degradingly of me like you did and still do

arjun was pissed when he heared

he didn't think and was about to slap riya but stooped in mid air and controlled himself

That's it I had  it arjun she gies in her room grabs her  bag and leaves by slammingthe fornt door on his face

She rings the door bell toa huge house

Riya tum iss waqt says Rathore

Bhaiya   ain yahaan pe  reh sak thi hoon kya  who arjun na   and  she starts crying

Riya this your house come he takes her inside Rawte kya kara  bol?

Bahiya he she explains everything to rathore

RAWTE   I wont leave you YELLS RATHORE

precap:  he grabed arjuns collar and pulled him out of his chair how dare you mere behen se aisa kaise baat kar sak thi tum and you raused your hand on her for god sake arjun she is preganant yells  rathore   

*Edited

Omg what a fantastic start HJ... love it...

specially this>>>

"What happens when you love someone so much that in the fear of losing them you actually push them away from your self and your love and your life ?
what happens when the Alpha male triates go in to over drive and of beng protective and posseive go a lil to over board is it fair to doubt your love just becase of your pride ego.
is it being unreasonable to not wanting to listen to the one you love after knowing the one you love disrespects your love and your self just because of a misunderstanding ?
is it really wrong to show your stubborness, how hurt you our ? "

Continue soon dear😳
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
That is nyc start
Its realistic..it happens..no doubt
I love ur reading
Pm me wen u update :):)
wow this so interesting...

how come arjun do this with his wife riya...

hey update soon na i want to know what will rathore will do with arjun...

and send pm plz when u update it...
pls update soon lovely start
Wht a fab start..

plz PM me dear..