Sasural Simar Ka

SSK Written Update 15/10 /2012

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys today is a blasting episode...Watch khusi's tears and enjoy

WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with sankalp inserting pendrive into musicplayer and saying "Let's dance for new songs😃"...bharadwaj family is in joyous mood😆...suddenly from musicplayer Roli's voice
saying " you told me that you(khusi) have done all this with my sister na...".Everyone are shocked 😲😲😲..

Simar infront of matarani is shocked and comes running upstairs..Khusi's voice saying "Yes Roli,I am once again telling you, i had done this"...all are shocked😲
😲

Mataji asks Roli "Is it true?"...Roli looks at Sidharth...sidharth gestures To Tell the Truth...Roli looks at Khusi...Khusi once again uses her cheap trick by holding baby(As not to tell the truth)...Roli tells Mataji "Yes Mataji it's true and tells everything..and also tells
Mataji "Mataji when you all went to Meerut for marriage,khusi only planned robbery and explains everything",simar lost her baby "..khusi is dead 🤢

Mataji comes near simar tells "After knowing everything about khusi how did you made khusi as your surrogate mother?...tell simar"...simar is crying ..Manoranjan comes near simar and tells "Tell simar...i am with you"...

Simar then looks at prem..prem gives acknowledgement to tell the truth...(Wah Wah both Roli and Simar looking at their husband's for acknowlegment whether to tell the truth or not..i liked it 👏).

Simar then tells what happened in hospital..."Simar's car breakdown...reached hospital late...Doctor telling we completed surrogate procedure successfully..Roli screaming at doctor that she is Ms Bharadwaj..Khusi blackmailing simar to let her inside house otherwise baby is gone

Simar tells Mataji "I had done what mother will do for a baby "...khusi on the otherhand goes near sankalp and tells "sankalpji trust me"..sankalp pushes her backward...Khusi goes near karuna and tells"MA..you trust me"...karuna tells "i always thought you as my daughter but what you have done...you are betrayer".(Thanks karuna and sankalp i thought you would say Ha Mataji khusi is never wrong..whatever she does is correct😆)..khusi shedding her tears😭😭😭 and goes near every member of bharadwaj family but no one trusts

Khusi then screams "Yes i have done this...,because i am the reason simar lost her baby
so  i became surrogate mother "...khusi goes near mataji and says "Trust me"...Mataji 😡😡gives Khusi
"ONE TIGHT SLAP"...hurray hurray😆👏...khusi and everyone are shocked😲

Episode ends

Precap : Khusi says simar "Simar didi...mataji will listen to you..please tell mataji to excuse me"...simar say "Mataji"..mataji tells Simar to stop and tells Prem to call police and handover this criminal  khusi...prem calls police ..khusi is shocked
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS fr the super fast quick update 👏and a nice comments yaar 🤗
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice episode...FINALLY everything is out in open...YEYYY

Do you really think Khushi will go to Jail??? And that too with PreSim's baby??? I doubt...
deepika_fun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: presim

TFS fr the super fast quick update 👏and a nice comments yaar 🤗

thanks yar
deepika_fun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: timepass

Very nice episode...FINALLY everything is out in open...YEYYY

Do you really think Khushi will go to Jail??? And that too with PreSim's baby??? I doubt...

khusi is pregnant..so i think bharadwaj family will not send her to jail yaar
jagspaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atlast something positive is shown!
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanxx..hope all wil be right 😉