Thendral

Thendral Monday- October 15, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
                                   Thanks Vjayam for the update.

I can't believe that Prabha spoke in a kind manner πŸ˜²πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ with Suchi eventhough she has cheated him πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅ and after seeing that particular scene πŸ₯±πŸ˜’ , I doubt that the devil will enter once again in Prabha and Deepa's life πŸ€’πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ€’ to create a rift between them as feared by Indira πŸ˜”πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ₯±  . Anyway lets wait and see
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya akka,
Nooo!!!!!
Suchi back??? 
As expected, but half hoped they wouldn't repeat Charu style! 
Calling and messing things on their marriage day!
Indira believes and want Thulasi to help her! :)
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and commentsπŸ€—πŸ€—! Loved the comment for the youngters to be awareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... lol. Times have changed,,,isn't it? πŸ˜›

Have not watched the episode... but looks like another Pei entry in D/P life🀒. Hope Prabha tries to distance himself with Suchi. Prabha has been cheated by Suchi (not like TA who was feeling guilty for xxx) and hope he does not hide anything to Deepa.

Good Thulz did not go to the court. It is good she is avoiding Bhuv. Woow... sudden change of Indira towards TA/TπŸ˜•. Can't trust this lady though. If Deepa is unhappy, then this lady might even blame T since she is Prabha sister nuπŸ˜•.

Padma ... Talk Talk about Kalyani... She is going to get the shock of the life when M marries K. Enna oru third-rated talk on Kalyani and her poverty😑.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya Akka for the lovely update plus comments!πŸ€—

OMG Suchi?😲...She got no vmss at all...does her lovable hubby married for the 12th time and said byebye to his 11th wife aka dear Suchi🀒...this girl sollichu she will engeyo go if she marry that foreigner...ithaan that pola...oh please looks like another psycho in P/D life
...Shammu are you going to include Suchi in ur Halloween thread now?🀣..
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Jaya akka for the lovely Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ Your update helped us, yenna online video is not yet up πŸ˜Š

Omggg Suchii back ah?? Whyyy all the serial directors thinks samee? Ippo she will enter in their life ah? Apdina Deepa Kanaguva kalyanam panni irukalam la.. Ippo mattum if Prabha secret talks with her or helps her.. Srsly i will kill someone, jamin is ready for me πŸ˜‘🀣

Indira spoke with Thuls?? Wow, what a changee πŸ˜ƒ Aama TPS and Lax soulful look ippo romba mukkiyam, grrr 
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Contrary to the belief that Suchi is going separate DP , I think she will bring DP together...Let's hope so!
I still don't like the idea that Praba didn't tell anything to Deepa. Can be assumed that he didn't want to worry her. 
Haven't watched the episode but clearly Suchi wants to come back into Praba's life...
Without Charu , there is no story in TT's life...so I don't mind Suchi in! :P
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

...Shammu are you going to include Suchi in ur Halloween thread now?🀣..

🀣🀣 Ellam Smiles kaiyla than iruku πŸ˜†
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments.. πŸ€—πŸ€— Haven't seen yet..

YYY entering D/P's life.. Hmm Hope Prabha doesn't hide things from Deepa in future..  

Indira speaking with TT.. good one.. but she cannot be trusted just like TPS mom.. both can jump to their possible sides whenever they feel like...πŸ˜•

Waiting to see P/D talking back to Bhu..πŸ˜•
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I cant watch the episode online πŸ˜­. Im living in Germany and i depend on the sites like tamilo.com to watch Thendral but it says 'video is private' for today's episode. Thank god i have your update to see what happened...so thanks a million for the update.