Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH 15th Oct 2012 WU ayesha saw RaYa together

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
BALH 15th October 2012 Written Update

Part 1

Ram and Priya fighting regarding peehu admission 😆 Priya is getting angry on Ram for asking stupid questions 😆 Ram say My name is Ram kapoor and i will choose school for Peehu.. Peehu say mama when we will go dubai? Ram say what why this dubai track is coming and say to priya that she teaches all this to peehu 😆. Priya ask peehu that what happened why she want to go dubai again as she love Mumbai. peehu say because when papa was in dubai he was golu uncle and use to smile always but in mumbai he always get angry (aww) Ram say sorry i will never get angry now and will b always smiling Peehu say and you will b friend with mama and will never fight and ask them to shake hands 😳 and they both shake their hands 😃

Scene shift  to sharma house when shipra is serving tea to Rajat and Neha.. Sudhir comes Neha introduce Rajat to him. Sudhir ask Neha to call priya and ask about the admission. Neha call and priya tell her what Ram did.. Priya  then say she will talk to her later as peehu and ram are waiting for her in car..

In kapoor mansion Ayesha in breakfast table and trying to buttering everyone with her work 😆 dadi and krishna ji is confused seeing ayesha behaving Sati savetri bahu 😆

In Vikram house he is doing mother job 😳 making his children ready for the school  and all are missing Neha.. Rehan calls vikram and he leaves.

RaYa and Peehu in car. Priya asking where they going.. Ram say you don't worry i will make peehu admission in the best school.. They both was about to fight again but then they saw peehu and tried so hard not to argue abt the school 🤣 Peehu say Papa i am feeling hungry and want to eat noodles Ram ask driver to take 5 star hotel Priya say why 5 star and they both again start fight. Peehu say you both are fighting again RaYa say no no we are just joking 😆

Vikram comes to meet Neha.. She ask about children he tell that all fine he come here to give her night cream and say if she want anything so let him know.. Neha say she is fine here as she have priya and peehu. neha then tell him about the admission scene vikram say let them fight atleast they are communicating. 😳

Rajat talking lawyer regarding peehu custody case.. lawyer tell that the only weakness in our case is priya's financial condition then rajat tell him about her book stall lawyer then say priya will then defo win the case. lawyer leaves and DJ ask rajat not to worry.

Ayesha and shipra come in restaurant where krishna ji call ayesha and say that she has to pick khush as one driver is on leave.. Ayesha first gets angry but then she remember she have to behave nicely so she lie that she is in the charity event and can't come. Krishna ji say okay as you are doing good work so i will pick khush..  Ayesha shipra and friends sitting in the restaurant  they ask why there are late and start lying that as soon as she was leaving Ram come with surprise gift 😆 he love her so much and always pampered her. One of her friend saw RaYa and say oh gifts for you and time for his first wife. Ayesha then saw RaYa and is shocked 😆

Episode Ends

Precap: Principal asking peehu her address and she told her that she live with her mother in flat and papa live somewhere else.
Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot for wu. I jst missd it;-( cnt wait for repeats nw. Pihu is defo an angel.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a million for the update and that cute pic!
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
peehu darling is soo cute, thankss for the update
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a ton for the prompt WU dear <3
Ecstacy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super cute Peehu ..

d way she made Ram realize that nowadays he's always angry was awesome .

RaYA scene in the car was good too .. joking right :D

Vamp Ayesha .. no words to be wasted on her
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update thanks for sharing...
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the super update
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU! :D
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

it seems only peehu can re unite ram and priya and in her presence they wud be able to talk normally and ram anger wud melt soon

contrast of vik neha was also good that both miss each other presence

rehan dont understand but dont want three angle story of him rahul and cady

rajat though wants to do good bt i dont think pushing lawyer like this makes him good

ayesha and shipra 👎🏼