Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ajay Jadeja and Gaurav Kapur's cameo in Kai Po Che

By Bollywood Hungama News Network , Oct 23, 2012 - 04:31 IST

Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che based on Chetan Bhagat's best-selling novel '3 Mistakes Of My Life' is fast nearing completion. The film stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri in lead roles.

Recently, the makers of the film shot some scenes at the famous D.Y.Patil stadium in Navi Mumbai revolving around a cricket match that featured former cricketer Ajay Jadeja and VJ turned actor Gaurav Kapur. Incidentally, Sushant's character Ishaan plays a cricketer in the film. Gaurav even tweeted, "At DY Patil stadium with Ajay Jadeja filming a cameo for my friend Gattu's movie Kai Po Che. Fun times. "Kai Po Che produced by UTV Spotboy is slated to release in January 2013.Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anshi and Ashu for sharing all information😊
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
credit @Anshi😊

Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Ajay Jadeja and Gaurav Kapur's cameo in Kai Po Che

By Bollywood Hungama News Network , Oct 23, 2012 - 04:31 IST

Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che based on Chetan Bhagat's best-selling novel '3 Mistakes Of My Life' is fast nearing completion. The film stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri in lead roles.

Recently, the makers of the film shot some scenes at the famous D.Y.Patil stadium in Navi Mumbai revolving around a cricket match that featured former cricketer Ajay Jadeja and VJ turned actor Gaurav Kapur. Incidentally, Sushant's character Ishaan plays a cricketer in the film. Gaurav even tweeted, "At DY Patil stadium with Ajay Jadeja filming a cameo for my friend Gattu's movie Kai Po Che. Fun times. "Kai Po Che produced by UTV Spotboy is slated to release in January 2013.

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Credit: Niharika(costume designer)

Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks ashu for the news and pic 🤗
haha they all look like their having lots of fun in the pic 😆...maybe it was some sort of shooting wrap up party 🥳 
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey ashu thnks fr the thread girl🤗
sushantfan thumbnail

Chetan Bhagat
7 hours ago
Shooting almost complete. Looking more and more awesome.

Hindi film based on 3 mistakes of my life.

Directed by Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor
3,499Unlike    Share
  • You and 20,375 others like this.
  • 2 of 1,320
    View previous comments
  • Sanjana Sanju eagerly waiting for that...and more even eagerly waiting for ur next book
    about a minute ago  Like
  • Vijay Pareek nice...this story has very right approach.
    a few seconds ago  Like

sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushyap

thanks ashu for the news and pic 🤗

haha they all look like their having lots of fun in the pic 😆...maybe it was some sort of shooting wrap up party 🥳 

anu to answer u its the ahemdabad schedule shoot wrap up, ak tweeted a similar kinda pic only instead of sushant it was amrita( ssr sis in movie)
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushantfan

anu to answer u its the ahemdabad schedule shoot wrap up, ak tweeted a similar kinda pic only instead of sushant it was amrita( ssr sis in movie)

Thanks di 😊 I think I remember that pic... Glad to see a pic of sushant from it!!! I'm sure they'll have a huge party when they complete all shooting!!!! ⭐️
Edited by anushyap - 11 years ago