Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Ka Po Che movie based on Chetan Bhagat's bestseller "The 3 Mistakes Of My Life" is set to be released on 13 January, 2013.

"Ka Po Che" is Directed by Abhishek Kapoor who has earlier directed super hit musical film Rock On.  The upcoming film went on floor in April and now set to be released in January, 2103.

The movie stars three newcomers. Two of them are TV actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sandh. While the third one is "Ragini MMS" fame Raj Kumar Yadav. The movie is produced under the UTV Production Banner.

Writer Chetan Bhagat is very much excited about the about 'Ka Po Che' which is an adaptation of his famous novel 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life.'

Most of the movie is shot in Vadnagar and but few scenes are also shot in Ahmadabad , Gujarat. The whole movie was scheduled to be shot in Ahmadabad but due to permission issues the venue was shifted to Vadnagar in Mehsana district of Gujarat.

When asked about the movie, Abhishek Kapoor said : It's been more than three years since I made 'Rock On!!'. I've been working on many scripts, which also includes sequel to 'Rock On'. Yeah, it feels amazing to be back behind the camera! I am shooting with some wonderful actors who seem born to be playing their characters.

He added that 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' was waiting to go on screen from a long time. He's happy in doing something different from 'Rock On'.

Well Let's see how Kai Po Che ends up to be. But we'll have to wait for its release.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Ashu for the new thread. Loved the first page
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
13 who releases a movie on sunday ? UTV has gone mad kya ?
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanmi.. 13th Jan😕 Its good if it is not releasing with MKBKM and releasing one day before Makarsankranti.. But again till then MKBKM would have buzz all over it may affect KPC.. Ermmm no worries CB is there to promote KPC..
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushantfan

Direct LinkReportQuote Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Relese date of kpc still pnding, credit pragya

thnks sneha

now what is this   😕     pragya   is superconfusing😕
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KAI PO CHE Release date 13 jan'13.. Super Excited...
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jan13th               WTH...?
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy dusshera to all my dears ðŸ˜ƒ
Jan 13th...hmmm..well first at least give us the promos..😕
For Promos to come out itself they are playing the hide n seek game.I am counting on AK to do very good job on promos and trailers..Damn it looks like we are waiting for eternity.
Mid - Nov come fast..

PS : Ashu re can we make this also sticky thread..Guess Mods wont allow 2 sticky threads for this..Can anything be done re..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jai, this thread will be surely made sticky.. I have pm the mods but they are not available.