Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

i am disappointed now even Amit on his fanpage said released date is not finalised yet😭

Itna der to film ke actor finalised kerne me bhi nahi laga hoga ak ko...
RBAA thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Prithwish Ganguly?@_prithwish_

@Anshikakatara#KaiPoChetrailer will come when the time is right! But am glad you are excited about the film

Itna bhi excited mat karana ki sari excitement hi kathm na ho jaye
RBAA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Tweet from @chetan_bhagat

------------------------
@chetan_bhagat: Announcement. Sort of. Tomorrow.

Fingers crossed its Nt some political or his book related bt KPC stuff

Thanks for tweet sushantfan
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RBAA thumbnail

Sach Anshi...per jhootmoot wala sach 10% jhoot 90% excitement...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ajay Jadeja to appear in 'Kai Po Che'

STAFF WRITER 20:32 HRS IST Mumbai, Oct 25 (PTI)

Former cricketer Ajay Jadeja, who tried his hand at acting briefly, has been roped in for a special appearance in Abhishek Kapoor's forthcoming film, 'Kai Po Che'.
The film is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', about three friends - Govind, Ishaan and Omi - who want to pursue their dreams. Set against the backdrop of religious politics, the story underlines the three mistakes made by Govind.

PTI
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

STAFF WRITER 20:32 HRS IST Mumbai, Oct 25 (PTI)

Former cricketer Ajay Jadeja, who tried his hand at acting briefly, has been roped in for a special appearance in Abhishek Kapoor's forthcoming film, 'Kai Po Che'.
The film is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', about three friends - Govind, Ishaan and Omi - who want to pursue their dreams. Set against the backdrop of religious politics, the story underlines the three mistakes made by Govind.

PTI

Now Ajay Jadeja is doing a role in KPC..who else is there in the movie..I am still hoping that IShaan is the main lead of the movie na or we will get surprise even in that..I am getting really tensed now....I know its a stupid q but our Ishaan/Sush is the main lead right. dears..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oct 25, 2012, 09.27PM IST PTI

Former cricketer Ajay Jadeja, who tried his hand at acting briefly, has been roped in for a special
appearance in Abhishek
Kapoor's forthcoming film, 'Kai Po Che'.

As cricket is an integral part of 'Kai Po Che', the production house UTV Motion Pictures zeroed in on Jadeja and popular
anchor Gaurav Kapoor for a special appearance.

"We needed two commentators for the film. Since the tone of the
film is very real, he (Abhishek) did not want to compromise on it by casting any foreigner. Just a day before the shoot, he called up Ajay Jadeja and Gaurav Kapoor," said Manish Hariprasad, Creative Director, Studios, Disney UTV.

"We were pleasantly surprised that they agreed to shoot at
such a short notice," he said. Jadeja has acted in 2003 movie 'Khel' alongside Sunny Deol and
Sunil Shetty. He also acted in 2009 movie, 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Ssaat'. Also, he was a contestant on the
celebrity dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
'Kai Po Che' will see popular TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput play a cricket enthusiast alongside 'Love Sex and Dhokha' actor Raj Kumar Yadav, TV star Amit Sadh
and 'Aisha' actress Amrita Puri.

The film, shot extensively in Gujarat - Ahmedabad,
Porbandar, Sabarmati, Vadnagar - and Diu, is slated to release in
January next year.

TOI
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Now Ajay Jadeja is doing a role in KPC..who else is there in the movie..I am still hoping that IShaan is the main lead of the movie na or we will get surprise even in that..I am getting really tensed now....I know its a stupid q but our Ishaan/Sush is the main lead right. dears..

cm on jai    pls dont say that    u really seemed positive till yest  as it is our sushita thrds hv all gone into deathly silence  pls   lets hope n pray for the best
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fansush

cm on jai    pls dont say that    u really seemed positive till yest  as it is our sushita thrds hv all gone into deathly silence  pls   lets hope n pray for the best

I know re ,but really getting tensed with no proper updates coming about KPC...lets see dear keep positive Jai,keep Positive...😊