WRITTEN UPDATES OCTOBER 11

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

MEERA JHOGASUNDRAM

Savdhaan India ... India Fights Back (11 October 2012 ' Full Episode) A merciless conspiracy to commit a hideous, gruesome crime... all in the name of love??? Vengeance??? Jealousy??? Is any reason in the world... any reason that the human mind can conjure, VALID... to subject a human being to such indescribable torture? ... to ruin the future... to ruin the life of a young lady... who nurtured so many hopes & dreams of a life together with her 'beloved'? A devil in the form of a 'fianc'. A witch in the form of a 'girlfriend'. Surrounded by evil... Targeted by evil... could Pooja possibly have prevented her misfortune? Isn't the foundation of any relationship, TRUST???? Not only did Rohan betray her trust... he destroyed her life... her confidence... her self-steem... her faith... He had her burnt alive! He killed her! Should one conspire to set his fianc on fire because her possessive nature suffocates him??? Why was Pooja in denial of the 'truth' about her relationship with her fianc? Was this worth the price she ended up paying...?

Mr. Bahl rightly put it... if not for the Father's firm suspicion & insistence, the Police would not have persisted in their attempts to 'follow' Rohan. A Father's perseverance paid off! Alas... a daughter lost her precious life...for nothing! Rohan's role in this crime... Kalpana's grave error... The Love Triangle... The Bitter Truth... The Need for Acceptance of Truth... 'Love is Blind'... The Need to Keep Our Eyes Open... The Need to Achieve a Balance Between The Brain & The Heart... A crisp & clear explanation & description of these quintessential concepts of relationships... in Life, by Mr. Bahl...coupled with his empathetic take on this matter... If only Pooja would have accepted the truth about Rohan... After this, one cannot help but be alert... keep both eyes wide open... look out for the warning signs & symptoms... review the subjective 'truth'... make an honest attempt to accept it. For, the consequences of acting otherwise could very well turn out to be DISASTROUS!!!
Edited by smke - 11 years ago
THANKS FOR SHARING MEERA...MISSED YOUR UPDATES... Edited by smke - 11 years ago
Smke , Can someone do daily write ups till MiMoha returns ?
thanks a lot but it;s very hard to watch this show...MB should be doing a lot more than just hosting but at age 51 who else will give him the lead role we crave...i guess it came and went.
Thank you for sharing smke😊 Edited by kulchitra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mamta-s

Smke , Can someone do daily write ups till MiMoha returns ?

yes mamtaji...three people were requested for the updates, earlier we were having barsaath of updates by all three...but then everyone gets hooked up with something or the other and are unable to give updates on a day to day basis...

if there is anyone willing to give the updates they are welcome always...
Smke ,when I am fully recovered I shall put my hand up ..hoping of course that MiMoha is back before that ...as I can't live upto Meera's or Mimoha's high standards !! Right now my timing is still a bit haywire or I would volunteer ...pictures are great but the story is incomplete without the daily WU  Maybe more than one person can do the assignment ...either take alternate days or one host each !.