Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update Oct 15th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys I'm here with today's update 

Mansi asks for anoops permission to join the club. he scares her first by saying no but then he changes his line to who would I say no. Mansi is happy. She asks him to join the club with her. Anoop politely tells her no I have work in office you should ask shivani and he leaves from there. Mansi is thinking I took the first step for you anoop tommorow you'll take the next step. Buaji gets angry on sandhya and tells her that since mansi and shivani came you're free from all the work she tries to say something but mansi cuts in and tells buaji that she makes breakfast . Phupha ji and buaji starts bickering. Shvani tells sahil that people who love, fight the most and as sahil is listening to music he kind of shouts that what should I do fight deliberately with you ?. Raj laxmi asks mansi why she came in her room and she tells her I want to join a club. She says did you ask anoop first and mansi says yes. Sandhya tells mansi how can this happen mami jee won't let it happen but Raj laxmi says why can't she join and tells anoop to enroll her in the club sandhya and her hubby looks on. Mansi and shivani are happy

Anoop and mansi reach the club. Anoop reads the name of the club and is thoughtfull. They're at the reception and some boys come and meet him. They think he started playing but he dimisses the idea and tells them he is just here to enroll. The demonstrator comes and asks anoop the same question he even tells mansi you married a champion and that they all miss him in the court. Anoop is uncomfortable and takes his leave from there. The demonstrator keeps praising him and takes mansi to the photo board and shows her his childhood pictures with Raj Laxmi. She is thinking that anoop I know you love mummy ji and tennis and I'll bring them both back to you.

At Shivanii's place Shivani's mom is talking about someone and says why did he cancel the charges when we decorated the mandap the way they wanted it. Shivani's bhabhi adds in and says Mr. Khanna cacelled the contract also. Shivani's dad is worried about the loan he took. Meanwhile shivani calls and her mom says not to tell her about anything. Shivani tells that she's coming soon to meet them and they get worried.

Mansi comes back. Shivani asks mansi what happened. Sandhya is eavesdropping. Shivani takes mansi to her room. Mansi tells her about everything that how well anoop used to play and that they miss him alot I wish he stayed for more time. Shivani is happy and mansi tells her now we have to think about our next step. Sandhya is outside shivani's room and shivani catches her she changes the subject. Mansi thinks shivani is acting crazy meanwhile sandhya leaves from there. Shivani then tells mansi that sandhya was here. Mansi is scared that sandhya is going to tell everything and we should go clear this out but shivani stops her. Sandhya is blabbering that she'll tell this to Raj laxmi but then she stops herself and thinks she'll tell everyone on the table. Mansi and Shivani are hiding behind the pillar and laughing.

Precap: Shivani insists sandhya to eat daal. when buaji asks why she is refusing to eat daal she blurts out that they mixed sleeping pills in daal. Sahil says if there are sleeping pills then I should be sleepy because I was first to eat it and he yawns. Everybody is worried and shocked.

Happy reading !! :)

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
thanks

so our gulabo shivani and peeli peeli saree wali mansi are in full plotting mode 😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you! Lol Sahil is hilarious! 
mandygill thumbnail
thanks for the update!