Users

Frequent Posters

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

-Cyn- thumbnail

(If your name is Not on the list-PM the topic maker)

All Members have to respect these
RULES and REGULATIONS

This Appreciation Thread is only for InShi fans and

those who appreciate their work

Please respect the views of other members

Do Not bash any cast member of the show or members of AT
(Please respect rules and Regulations)

-Cyn- thumbnail
Rishi and Indira (Scenes)
Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan

List of Inshi offscreen moments

flyawayformat
Mystify2786
chocochica4200
28847dd
THE1994seema
Yatirashmi
sidma100
cvg5432
RHRcreation

Background Music

credit-misty85

-Cyn- thumbnail

😳 COURTESY: Wardha (Warz-Barun-Rati.)

😳 COURTESY: Pari

😳 COURTESY: Shona

COURTESY: Cynthia

😳COURTESY: aakanxa (simplelife)

😳COURTESY: Sachin

😳COURTESY: Simple

😳 COURTESY: Wardha (Warz-Barun-Rati.)

COURTESY: Cynthia

😳COURTESY:
aakanxa (simplelife)
-Cyn- thumbnail

Edited by InshiBlossom - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread, everyone!

I was just looking at the members list on the front page and realized that my old username (PaNa4ever) is still up there. I guess I have a sort of double-identity here, like Indira/Zara does, LOL. My name's Borna, by the way, for those who don't know me.

I'm back after a while, but today's Rishi-Zara scenes were way too adorable for me to stay away from the forum and keep my happiness to myself!

I'm just going to keep calling Rati's character "Zara" until it's explicitly stated or enough clues are given to show that she is actually Indira...Just in case.

How cute was Rishi today? I hope he stays like this - just the right amount of seriousness and light-heartedness! I absolutely LOVED all the little Rishi-Zara moments, starting with the mini peek-a-boo game before the bathroom faucet scene until the last one with the parathas...

The heartbeat sound effect reminded me of the time when Indira confessed to herself that she was in love with Rishi...Interesting timing in this episode - Zara sort of ends up looking at Rishi and she pretty much stops struggling then and there for a while until she realizes where they are and what the situation is.

Rati's expressions were so, so, so cute during the entire episode, but I loved Zara's adorable expressions when she looked up at Rishi after realizing she got her earring stuck to his necklace. She was like, "I'm stuck!" Cutest series of expressions ever! There was a sort of innocence in the way she looked at Rishi there, and I loved that!

The mirror scene was perfect, too! Rishi and Zara ended up playing peek-a-boo again, LOL! Hilarious how she pops up with that characteristic Indira-style stance and gives Rishi that "What do you think you're doing?" look...She did that eyebrow quirk that Indira and Rishi used to do, too! And the way she made that "Aaah. Really...? I don't believe you." face at him and then walked off as if to say, "Don't forget, I'm a police inspector..."

And finally, the breakfast scene which reminded me of all those times Indira and Rishi fed each other...I found it so funny and ironic that Zara was the one talking with her mouth full while telling Rishi to shut his mouth so that a bug wouldn't fly inside it, LOL. These two are going to be great! They already are!

Another thing...I love love love the Aahatein tunes that have started to play in the background, just like there were variations of Bol Na Halke Halke that used to play in the background for Rishi-Indira!
Aaah, I think I'm falling in love with Sumit-Rati's chemistry and their characters all over again!
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Borna! I'm Simran. Welcome back to the at & forum! :)
i remember reading your wonderful analysis & comments when i was a silent reader. Really happy to see you back here & your awesome comment/analysis :)

Really loved your comment on Zashi/inshi today! I really liked your take on Zara and Rishi, & the episode. I completely agree with it all! I'm also loving their scenes lately, perfect mix of romance & humor & cuteness. Zashi/inshi=love ❤️
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today was a great day for all us inshi/zashi, rasu fans 🥳

we got a rocking segment, with the best scene of the epi- rishi and zara & the bathroom scenewhich was so romantic ☺️

and when shwetha and mallik came, watching their reactions to the zashi intensity & position..it waspriceless 🤣

the episode itself was also great! really enjoyed all the zashi scenes the most, but the rest of the epi w/ the fam at breakfast scenes, plus rishi-indu walking to school was good.

the mirror scene with zashi was also so cute 😳 rishi kept stealing glances, and then he turned around didn't see her, and breathes a sigh of relief... & st exactly that moment, zara pops up and crosses her arms at rishi🤣 they are so cute😳😆

when indu and seher try & get out of breakfast, and rishi bends down to pick up the glass, and ends up trying to feed zara instead of indu 😆 the way she held his hand, his other hand completely fumbled at her touch! 😲 aww ❤️ then zara's expressions when rishi told her that his shrimatiji had the same favorite food 😆