FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know that if Ghosts are true in the sense of that there are some good and some evil ...

When I was much younger I use to listen to heavy rock and those sought of music as going through certain phases of life ...
One night I actually felt something pulling at my navel like really hard till it was sore I thought I was imagining something but the next morning I got up around my navel were sore and really red and when it happened I could not walk properly and during the night or at very dark I see things past across ... just like in Paranormal Activity and the hard part is I do not watch horror movies or horror television either

Guys can you give me some advices on what should be the turning point of my life, before things like these ruins me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fldragon thumbnail
do you have activity in your house ? it might just be an entity passing by, this happens very often
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No I do not have any sought of activity in the house 
vats68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Normally psychic activities/experiences or attacks happen at astral plane or during lucid dreaming stages but most of us tend to forget them upon waking. It is very rare that one finds actual evidence of such activity(in this case red marks). If it is a one off incident then it can be ignored but if it has been happening regularly then expert opinion may be sought. In Hinduism, we have very powerful remedial measures which can be easily used to ward off such things..Good luck
mothereva1 thumbnail
First thing , dont panic and fear even if something is in your face. If its a idea created and then manifested then it will get worse and if it is a deamon or ghost much of the same things will happen. Go to your local church and get a cup full of holy water,also  get one white candle. This helps more when you have more people with you, but if you reply to me I can help you to get rid of what evers in your house easys. So what you want to do is dip your finger or hand in the holy water and in each corner of the room splash it, while having the candle light shine the light on the walls. Do this in at the end of your house in each room in sections saving the front door for last. Oncess you get to the front door, ask anything which is in the house to leave toward the light. Then close the door bless it. When your doing this, chant a prarer back and forth. 

If you need any help just ask. I can mediate and help you where ever you live.