Amrit Manthan

WU amrit manthan * yug nats ka patti*

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from amrit finding nimrits medical file and then agham comes home asking for nats and wonders whats going on. Meanwhile nimrit/nats comes with tej and police and the doctor . She thanks the doctor for coming to support her.

Nimrit goes inside an approaches agham who says he knows the truth and why did she hide it. Nimrit thinks he knows she is nimrit but amrit reveals that agham knows nats is married to yug. Yug is introduced in a villain way lol. He comes down saying jaan and nimrit pushes him away. Tej and all are shocked of why oberoi didnt tell them. Tej asks for proof and yug presents photos and marriage certificate. Agham isnt happy. Yug force nats to come with him but she pushes him away saying i am not natasha and your wife. All get shocked. Yug handles the situation saying she is angry with me and in a lower tone asks nimrit to recognise his voice. She remembers he is the kidnapper. Nimrit then reveals he kidnapped me and agham comes ahead to challenge yug but yug says i am noticing you are taking too much interest in my wife. Amrit asks agham to stay out of theit personal matter.

Yug gives proof of his passport that he has landed today and how can he kidnap her. Yug takes nimrit in a separate room to talk and tries to put his arm around her whilst going and nimrit pushes him away. Agham walks off in anger and tej watches.

In room tug reveals his story of faking to love real bats for her money and now he will use her. Nimrit says she is bot scared and do what you like because i will tell te truth about my identity to agham. Yug says A girl committed suicide in nimrit international and in her letter she has blamed agham so if she wants aghams safety she should pretend to be nats and listen to him.
End

No precap

Blooper: i thought ninrit international was still in construction lol other day inspector game enquiring about poor materials being used on the building and today people are staying in the hotel and hVe committed suicide lol. ( im not criticising anything i just found this blooper funny and weird at same time)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol at the blooper😆..Thanks for the WU
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 the wu and the blooper
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Twinkle. Yes what's this shocking news. A girl died naming Agam in a letter. Why these creatives just give some unexpected scenes. Can't it be little logical.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

Everyone knows Nats is Nimrit only creatives dont want Agam to know..

Feeling disappointed with the dragging now..

Though Amrit is an important character but its time she gets her punishment..

Blooper i dont think so because  as per Yug its one of the girl working on the construction site who commited suicide because of Agam..lame but just to blackmail Nimrit creatives will come up with anything even if its illogical...

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for the update..

Everyone knows Nats is Nimrit only creatives dont want Agam to know..

Feeling disappointed with the dragging now..

Though Amrit is an important character but its time she gets her punishment..

Blooper i dont think so because  as per Yug its one of the girl working on the construction site who commited suicide because of Agam..lame but just to blackmail Nimrit creatives will come up with anything even if its illogical...

Agree with @red above. They will lose viewers if they stretch it like a rubberband.

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing Twinkle_bella😛

Regarding the blooper  i am not surprised the allegation made against Agam it  is very common allegations made on others to 
spoil their name .This we see it in newpapers