Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people.😃 

I am back again with another KiSha OS. This took me over an hour to write, and I didn't have time to proof-read. So I apologize for any errors in the events from the show. I didn't have enough time to go back and watch those part but I think I got most of the things correct. I feel like I am satisfied with this one except for the errors. 😳

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

New KiSha OS: Vengeance 

That time he had seen her look at him with those mischievous eyes, and a slight raise in her right eyebrow, daring him to continue their banter. They had always fought, have been fighting since he last remembered. She always came one way or another and became a part of his plans, unwillingly or willingly. She always got in trouble because of his plans, unwillingly (for sure). She always saw him with those eyes full of spite and anger.

Her expressions always were of a person who couldn't even stand a sight of him then why? Why was she looking at him like that? So daringly? Was it because he had offered a hand of friendship to her? Is this all it took to come near The Kiya Gujral (or the chicklet), sister of a famous star, in order to make his plan for vengeance successful? He had been confused by her behavior at the teacher's day/party (A/N: I am referring to the event in which they danced on "Ishq Wala Love"). She had raised such dilemma in him with the way she acted towards him, as if he genuinely meant something to her. It was certainly very strange to see THE Kiya Gujral like this. Something, somewhere, in his heart stirred. He had to mentally shake himself out of his reverie in order to discontinue their banter. He didn't want to get deeper in this than was necessary. It was proving rather easy to win her trust and that's all he needed, so he told her that they can continue their banter after their plan, to make Banga have some "fun" at the party, has seen its conclusion.

To say that he was disappointed was a big understatement when he heard Kiya saying his name in front of JJ in the Principal's office. He had lost sight of the reality for a little while. What was he expecting from her? She was a snitch, is a snitch, and always will be a snitch. It was in her nature. So, why was it that he thought that she would betray her true character and her protection for his defense? It didn't make sense. He let out a bitter smile after hearing her resolve drop in front of JJ as she said his name. He was disappointed. Majorly disappointed. He was disappointed that she betrayed him. He was disappointed that he felt so betrayed. He was disappointed that he had completely lost sight of his aim for a moment. He was disappointed that he actually believed her charade, and let her in. And lastly, he was majorly disappointed that he wanted her to prove him wrong, thus leaving him vulnerable to overlook the consequence of trusting that girl. This was the moment when Keshav Desai's resolves to destroy her, and completely embarrass her in front of everyone, came back ten times stronger. Yes, he was angry. He was probably angrier than he had ever been because he felt betrayed, however many times he refused to admit that.

He had wanted to get mad at her, to yell at her, to break the friendship at that instant so she could feel the same shame he felt. He was about to until he laid his eyes on her. She had been timid in her walk. The Kiya Gujral looked at him with evident guilt. His resolves began to fall again but he shook himself. He won't let her do this again. This was all a charade that she put up. She always hated him and the act of friendship would not make him reconsider his intentions again. When she had apologized, the bitter truth, that he so desperately wanted to keep in, came out. He was disappointed in himself for trusting her. The bitter truth had been a slap on his face. It was her who looked hurt and yet he was the one who felt the pain. And it was definitely not due to the fact that she stared at him, looking like she was about to lose the most valuable thing in her life. He had had enough that day, and so he avoided her until the next day.

The next day, he came back, ever so fresh with the vengeance against her, ever so strong. She had been happy with his forgiveness. Again, he wondered seeing the look on her face. Why? Why had she made such a happy expression, as if she had won a trophy in the inter-high singing competition? It was nothing special right? He was taken over by curiosity when something in his heart stirred again and he refused to let his resolve crush again. He would not be bought by her smile again. He would not forget the fact that she had betrayed him, several times now.

He was relieved that the buddy project had ruled out dismissal from the school. That was certainly a relief, though he refused to acknowledge it. However, it had happen again. The uncle (JJ) had come in between his plans, again. He had a well thought out strategy; however, his uncle had made her his partner. Sometimes he wondered if there was more to the guy then met the eye. He saw certain kind of familiarity in him. The faith that Kiya showed in him to understand their situation seemed firm, even though she felt betrayed at the turn of event. No matter how much he had wanted to ignore the little actions, she made it stand out more and more. There was no way in hell, however, that he will "take care" of her. How can he take care of her when he wanted to destroy her. Yes, he was even willing to risk his scholarship on it. Why? Simple. She had betrayed his trust and he would think twice about trusting any other girl again. She would have to feel what he felt, and then only will he be satisfied.

The Buddy walk. He had felt that it was a personal joke created by the uncle, but he wasn't that fortunate. It had been real. He was asked to place his trust in her. Albeit reluctantly, he let her blindfold him and lead the way. When he initially collided in several things/people, he had felt that she purposely wanted to hurt him. However, there was something in her voice when she apologized. Every apology felt sincere. It forced him to reciprocate with, "I trust you." There had been a certain truth to those words and that is what irritated him. No matter how many times she had betrayed him, his brain had never learned. His amygdala (the part of brain that regulates emotions) was damaged. No, he hadn't trusted her. No! He was only forced to do so by the uncle. No more.

When it came his turn to guide her in the walk, he had smirked. It was finally his time. He had wanted to do so many things to her. He had so many possibilities in mind, but he had controlled himself. He refrained from doing anything just yet. He was still in preparation. It would be better in a long run, he figured. However, when she had willingly asked him to do something fun, his resolves weakened a little. Yes, he couldn't do anything to harm her but he could do something that would give him pleasure. He had asked her to jump. Yes! He was greeted with a very frightened expression on her face. She had seemed so defenseless. Who knew? Chicklet could actually have that kind of expression. He had placed her in the same situation he was in few moments ago. He had asked for her trust and was very surprised at the results because she had actually reciprocated with trust. She had jumped without knowing if he would actually catch her. He did. It was spontaneous, and a reflex. It was nothing major, but he did. The feeling came to him again. He had just looked at her, an unfamiliar feeling overwhelming him again. His brain screamed to snap out of it, however he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her helpless hands that held onto him with confidence forced him to feel something. A slow and amused smile graced his lips as he just stared at her.

Never again will Keshav Desai do that again. He will surely make the uncle pay for this. Now, KD was no-nonsense guy. He knew his goal and he knew how to get to it too until the uncle interfered. He felt his resolves weaken again, as he felt that unfamiliar feeling taking over him. No! He scolded himself. It was good thing that happened. Her trust in him had grown stronger! The stronger the trust, the more pleasure he will get by breaking it! He had satisfied himself with this reasoning until Uncle had asked him what he knew about Chicklet. What was there to know? She was a high-society girl who looked at others as merely a means to get what she wanted the most: Fame. Apparently, though it immensely shocked him, he had been completely wrong about this. She had wanted something else. What? He didn't know. He wanted to ponder on it longer, however the next question made him clench his jaws. Uncle had asked Kiya what he hated the most. The answer was quick and easy: Betrayal. Obviously, she wouldn't know. He didn't let her, and he won't. Not this time. Not just yet.

The uncle had given them yet another dreaded task: to get to know your "buddy." Like hell he would. He wanted to call it quits however his vengeance got the better of him and he went with the flow in opportunity for finding something more personal about her. The word association game had been completely unexpected. He was taken aback when he heard her imply that her mother didn't love her. Why did she think that? He didn't get it. Her mother bailed her out from every possible mishap. Her mother was a strong pillar in the way of others from hurting her. Her mother had given her full access to the possibilities her influence could do for the girl. Then why? He had found Chicklet's expression at that moment heart-wrenching. Was this what she wanted: the love of her mother? He saw a distinct type of sadness in her, and his resolves began to crumble down again. He wanted to ponder on it; however it was soon replaced by anger. It was just a facade that she was probably putting up. She was more spoiled than he had thought. She probably was just mad because her mother yelled at her in front of the school. Typical high society teenagers and their issues.

At last, the time had come to ask the question. When she had asked him about a girlfriend, he grew angry, reminded of her betrayal. Why would he date someone after that? Why he thought of her when he was confronted with this kind of question, he didn't know and he decided not to ponder on it either. It was his turn and he had asked the question that he really was willing to know. Will she tell him the truth? She hadn't. She lied to him, yet again, about having no boyfriend. If only she had told him about Kunal, he may have given her a chance to explain. Though why he was willing to give her a chance was another question all together. He, again, shook himself out of his thoughts. It happened again. His weakened resolves had come back again. Only this time, it was twenty times stronger. He had given her a chance which she refused to take. Now, it was his turn to return the favor. For him, this was what he called justice!

~~~***~~~***~~~

Again I would like to apologize for any grammatical or other sort of errors. Please do read and review! I would really love to read any comments and criticism on this. Thank you very much! 😳

Edited by act12 - 11 years ago
This was beautiful! 

It's great to have an insight into KD's thoughts. One has an idea of what he's thinking obviously, but it's great to actually KNOW what's going on in his head. 

KD's character is brilliantly portrayed here. The inner turmoil that he faces when his resolve weakens after looking at her actions is amazingly written. Kudos! 

I really loved the way in which KD's thoughts of Kiya change intermittently but he has to remind himself to stay focused. The confusion within him followed by the feeling of vengeance hitting him hard in the face is portrayed brilliantly!

He can't help but trusting her but whatever he thinks she has done in the past comes back to him! AAAH I can't tell you how wonderfully his thoughts are presented in this work! 

Kudos!

P.S - Request? Write one on his thoughts upon finding out that he was wrong about her? That'd be brilliant!  You have an amazing eye for detail! 😊

-Raina
it was an awesome os 
loved it 
plz continue
*Reserved*

**EDITED**

AMAZING...It was superb. I just loved the way your story emoted every expression that was seen on KD's face. You gave reasons that are soo believable. It almost feels like you are the charcter. Amazingly done man!! Do write more and PM me...well you know the rest already 😆
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 11 years ago
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

This was beautiful! 

It's great to have an insight into KD's thoughts. One has an idea of what he's thinking obviously, but it's great to actually KNOW what's going on in his head. 

KD's character is brilliantly portrayed here. The inner turmoil that he faces when his resolve weakens after looking at her actions is amazingly written. Kudos! 

I really loved the way in which KD's thoughts of Kiya change intermittently but he has to remind himself to stay focused. The confusion within him followed by the feeling of vengeance hitting him hard in the face is portrayed brilliantly!

He can't help but trusting her but whatever he thinks she has done in the past comes back to him! AAAH I can't tell you how wonderfully his thoughts are presented in this work! 

Kudos!

P.S - Request? Write one on his thoughts upon finding out that he was wrong about her? That'd be brilliant!  You have an amazing eye for detail! 😊

-Raina

OMG your comment really made my day. And it was actually my b-day that day too lol 😳

But seriously coming to your comment, I really appreciate it that you noticed such details that I didn't even realize I put in so  I should thank you for that. However you flatter me too much with this! I tried my best but KD is soo complex that I am sure even KD himself doesn't know half the things he is feeling 😆 

Honestly though thank you very very much and coming to your request, I would definitely love to write something like that but it all depends on when I get an idea. I promise you that whenever an idea pops up then i shall do it. Again, thank you for your wonderful response 😃
Originally posted by keshiya

it was an awesome os 
loved it 
plz continue

Aww thank you very much. I don't have any plans to continue but if I do have an idea then I would definitely 😊
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Awesome <3
Thank you 😊
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Nice OS 👏👏

Awww thank you very much 😳
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

*Reserved*

😡😡 I was so waiting for your comment and this is what I get 😡

J/K 😆😆 looking forward to it 😊
loved it loved it loved it!!! plzzz continue!!