FF: Fighting the reality

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay Friends

Well, I m new to this forum. I saw its name while clicking on Fan Fictions and since I'm a huge supernatural fan, so i thought that i should surely take a look. But, i was pretty disappointed to know that the forum hasn't gained much popularity and even if it has then people are not posting anything creative. And so i came up with an idea of writing an FF. Most probably the first FF of this forum. I'll just give a small over-view right now, but if it gets some good support, i'll continue it.

Note: I am a student. And so my frequency of updates will be very irregular. Also i can't guarantee anybody any specific length. At times they'll be very short, but mostly i'll try to keep it long enough to at least engage you for three to four minutes in reading. Pardon my grammatical errors or any short spellings for i m used to the facebook language. Constructive Criticism will always be welcome.

The whole FF will not be in third person. Rose Havens shall be narrating it. I've introduced two new main characters, Rose and her brother Daniel Havens. Rose will be Dean's love interest, but if you guyz want, then i can squeeze in another character for Sam too.

Presently i m just giving a small character sketch for everyone. Give me as many comments and likes that you can until the coming Sunday. If I get encouraged, you'll get your updates. Mind you, I m an aspiring writer and if not provided with the correct amount of enthusiasm from the readers, then i will NOT continue.

Character Sketch

Rose Havens
The narrator of this story, Rose Havens, is a half indian girl living in the US. Due to a mysterious incident during her childhood, she was cursed with immense power. Not blessed but cursed for now she is wanted by the entire demon world. She is sealed from their radar by a series of spells cast on her by the world's best psychics but she loves breaking the rule once in awhile so as to help contribute in killing demons and saving the innocent by luring them towards her and then murdering them. She has brown smouldering eyes that are so heavily pigmented that they appear almost black. She has dark brown knee length hair (yeah, i know knee length and not waist or shoulder length for it is an important aspect of the chapter) which reach her mid-thighs for they curl at the ends to form a spiral shape. She has beautiful facial features which include a pair of big mysterious eyes, a cute button nose and a perfect cupid's bow lips (in a shade somewhat in the middle of pink and red) and fair complexion with a slight natural blush. She is petite but bestowed with the best curves. She is the perfect example of Beauty combined with Brains.

Daniel Havens
Rose's brother by blood and Sam's best childhood friend, Daniel is nothing but bravery personified. He is handsome, smart and very clever. Described by the angels as the bravest of all, he is claimed to be the best of all hunters and warriors. He is two years younger to Rose and loves her with all his heart. Originally a normal-life-craving person, Daniel changed almost overnight into a fighter due to a mysterious manifestation of the past. He would go to any limits to protect the people he loves, especially his sister, whom he fondly addresses as "di"- an indian word for sister. He is an orphan, something he rues till date but doesn't tell anyone for he likes keeping all his woes to himself, until asked about them. He has black hair and chocolate coloured eyes. He's almost six feet in height with a very muscular and fit body. He's fair and manly. Although possessing drool-worthy looks and the charm and charisma of a man that every woman desires, he is very humble and down-to-earth. 

Sam And Dean Winchester
Ah! There is nothing that i can explain about them for their personalities are ineffable. They are the same as the ones in the show. 

So here's it. This is a very promising story, with enough thrill to make you clutch your seats with excitement till the very end, but as i said, i need the interest. Presently I'm progressing with my exams and will continue in my holidays, which begin from the coming Sunday. 

Like And comment

Edited by SiMaR.cool - 11 years ago
I m wit u!lovely concept:)
hey continue sweetie ...u jus gt away writing an interesting character sketch ...atleast tease us with a prologue ...u l get many readers gurl ..its awesome

pls continue

love
akki
nice sketch there dear
please do continue
you posted that during the month of october😲 so sorry for such a late reply but if you do come to SPN forum now, you will find that the forum is much more active nowadays😊 i loved your concept, please do continue soon😊
well, guyz! came here aftr so many mnths. lost my intrst in IF aftr d ending of IPKKND but i still decided 2 cum here fr my ff...2 announce its official end. N behold! i met wid d pleasant surprise of hvng received so many lyks n cmmnts. 

Will surely continue dis in d 1st week of march.
Originally posted by SiMaR.cool

well, guyz! came here aftr so many mnths. lost my intrst in IF aftr d ending of IPKKND but i still decided 2 cum here fr my ff...2 announce its official end. N behold! i met wid d pleasant surprise of hvng received so many lyks n cmmnts. 

Will surely continue dis in d 1st week of march.

i can understand..the ending of IPKKND was really bad, i have never watched the show, but got to know from friends that arnav died😲anyway, please continue soon..we all are waiting😃

can understand hon...

but looking forward to your update