She went away to make up for the pain she caused

Without realizing that her decision would be the source of further hurt

Ruk gayi Shaadi-stunned thi Maanvi

Everyone tried searching for her but in vain

Finally devar ne dhoondha apni bhabhi ko

Aayi Jeevika vaapas tou poori hui marriage

And bandh gaye VirMan forever and always

A Hearty Welcome Back to Everyone...

Im extremely glad that the NL has been back after a short break but at the same tym im depressed cz last week was not a special week for VirMan, so VirManians plz forgive me cz i didnt get a romantic scene for VirMan.  But still im managing to write on whatever VirMan scene they showed last week.

VirMan

After a long wait, I still cant believe that our own VirMan, who we loved like anything is married!! Im just happy for these two. Theyve made their love successful after tough challenging journey... Happy Married life VirMan!!!

Okay we'll go a bit backwards, the varnmala scene... it was totally just in VirMan style, Virat refusing to bow his head nd Manvi somehow manages to put the varnmala on him, how cute they were in this scene.

The next scene the part where Virat assures Manvi that he'll bring back Jeevika at any cost nd persuading her to stay back. The way he cupped her face, made me feel 'Aww'.VirMan proved that they r best not only for funny, naughty scenes but for mature scenes too. Plz dont understimate me, im nt talking abt that matureπŸ˜† How sweet it was when Manvi said i'll always support u nd be with u for whatever decision u take, just like an understanding wife.

Virika

One of the best scene of Virika was the part where Jeevika asks Viren to apply sindoor nd tellin him that she cant live a life without him, her life is impossible without him. They seriously made me cry. Viren is such a supporting husband, he's always there for Jeevika in her good and bad times.

And the next scene is Virika rejoining part where Viren says Jeevika you'll never leave me if u would've loved me, thn Jeevika feeling bad and hugging him, another sweet emotional scene, which seriously made me cry!!

1) Manvi-Dabu-Shlok's Revenge: I absolutely loved when they plotted to get back at the moti chachi for tana maring to Jeevika...ek toh Dabbu ne kaise uske uppar cold drink gira diya...then the itching powder...i loved when Dabbu almost put the handkerchief in his pocket and Shlok hit him...chachi ki toh nikal padi!!

2) Chachi's Reaction to Seeing VirMan: OMG!! i nearly died laughing when Pinky Chachi comes to the pation and catches Virman in an embrace...her reaction was so funny!! "Manvi hattt!"...she said it with such oomph!! then she hit the both of them...she was so direct and to the point...ke shaadi se pehle toh dulha dulhan nazrein bhi nahin milate...and here they are full on feeling each other up...doh din ruk nahin sakte!! lmfao!!! aur Virat bhi kuch kaam nahin hai...Chachi kept beating up on the two of them!! gosh i love over dramatic chachi!!

3) Virat's Haldi Scene: him running away trying to escape having haldi put on him...Dadaji was right...saab ke saab chuhe billi ki tarha bhag raha tha!! it was a really light hearted scene...especially when Dadaji came and did the honors first by putting it all over his face!!
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

"Jis muhrat mein Bhabi nahin...woh muhrat shub nahin...Jeevika Bhabi...jiske vaje se yeh rishta possible hua hai...woh humari shaadi mein nahin hongi...jab tak Jeevika Bhabi iss mandap pe vapas nahin aati...hum shaadi ke saat phere nahin lenge..."
There were some good dialogues these past few weeks...we have had lots of emotional scenes between many of the characters...but i absolutely LOVED this one...devar ho toh aisa! i mean...he's so sweet and awesome!! just love it!! not that i expected them to get married w/out her...it was just so awesome seeing Virat taking that stand...until his pyaari Bhabi came back...no one was getting married...he's matured so much from the beginning days...loving Maanvi has really changed him...and i LOVE it!!!

Oh well, who else can be eligible for being awarded in the best picture?
 Of course our very own dulha and dulhan for giving us such a one in a million pose! Thank you Nia!

Undoubtedly it was the costume worn by our dulhaniya Manvi, now known as Manvi Virat Singh Vadhera 😊

Costume of the week goes hand down Mrs Manvi Vadhera! Despite the controversy about the heavy attire I can without a doubt say that Manvi looked stunning. Her hair was done up beautifully in a bun and gorgeous red lipstick to match her attire. Just above her eyebrows was a line of jewels making her shine more than usual and a gorgeous nose piece to add. Although the jewelry was undeniably heavy Manvi worked the outfit like there's no tomorrow, even the heavy makeup couldn't remove her natural beauty which shined through the outfit. The mixture of gold, red and silver worked well together and in conclusion looked beautiful on Manvi.

This has to be the fact that as the chef's of Vadera house made the ladoos...neither of them noticed that there was a huge ring in one of the ladoos!! i mean come on!!! how can you not see a gold metal piece sticking out...or when they were making it into the balls...didnt they feel it...how can you not...
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

(Virika)

by -Yamz-
Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Virman)

by VirManlicious

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Non Animated- Virika)

by -Yamz-

Your winning sig! πŸ˜›

(Non Animated- VirMan)

by SaraPari

Your winning sig:

(Animated- Virika)

by SilverFlame

Your sig 😳

(Animated- VirMan)

by namylovekriyansh

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OgO3cy79On0[/YOUTUBE]

by SaraPari

Here's your winning sig 😳

OnlyHope thumbnail

VIRMAN OS- Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai
by uzmasable

Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

Virman SS: Naa Jaane Kyun
by naina927

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

FF Perfect life- Virman
by nisha33

Your gift 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to the winners πŸ€—
OnlyHope thumbnail
Thanks to the NL team for yet another great edition! The empty spots in the last post will be filled in shortly! 😳

seelaks thumbnail
Congrats to the winners πŸ‘

Many many thanks to the NL team for being the backbone behind publishing NL. Special thanks to the co-ordinator.

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAYAY!!!
Another NewsLetter!

Thank you for everyone who contributed to this:)😊

Congratulations to all winners:)