Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!!..Truly Amazing..
The song was soo meaningful...really nice!..
Thanks for the pm..
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whats wrong with Viraat ? ðŸ˜­
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
You have just left me speechless what can I say that you have not written in the last two chapters.  To really understand the word love is to read and listen to the song played by virat "if I die young" to maanvi. The depth of the pain that both are feeling is so amazing.

Thanks for the pm, please continue soon
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have just read the last 4 updates in one go!  this is sheer brilliance.  amazing - people have said it all - dont have any words to describe!! 

thank you 
SmileXD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrunoMars

What is that? In my eye, on my cheek now, ohw god! Ava! You made me cry and I am not a fast cryer! Really I get emotional, but crying... no, I don't cry. But this was, ahw, this was heartbreak at another level. I have heard of one-sided love, but two sided heartbreak, this deep, this is beautiful. I was afraid that the song wouldn't match with the situeation as it could destroy the whole feel, which is weird cause I am a musiclover, I think I  would go for songs if I had to choose between a book or music,  and that is huge, cause I read the whole day and I love doing it. And normally the story gets not enough attention when a song like this is played on the background, but you managed to give the song a deeper meaning and  the story, they complimented eachother perfectly, I lovehow there was enough time to read the lines of the story between the lyrics of the song, so it could sink in. This is beautiful, without saying what happened, you did. I am afraid to think that I actually know what makes Virat stop accepting Maanvi's love. And I am so happy that you made him tell/sing her. He can't let her in pain, how beautifully you brought that. God! I am going to read this again...

And yeey! Finally not late, but the first to comment.
Love your work Ava!

Menika

I hate making people cry, seriously I can't stand it. You're not kidding when you say you're not one to cry, I was born not crying..(no seriously, I didn't cry, the doctor immediately labelled me a strange child..) Back to the point, you're being way to kind, trust me when I say, I'm not that good a writer, people who have read previously would know about my ongoing battle with my English teacher, I swear that lady hates me. Anyway, thanks for being kind, and thanks for taking time to read. 
Ava :)
SmileXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

Ava!!! This is beauty! I'm overwhelmed with emotions after reading this... this is amazing writing, and you do it very effortlessly, nothing sounds forced, ever. all the emotions are very brilliantly penned down. Thanks for the lovely read.
p.s. is it possible that you give me link to the other site where you have the coming parts of the story already written, or do you want me to keep waiting for the updates here (you're are very quick with the updates, but i still find hard fighting my impatience).

love
Sarah

Hey Sarah, 
You guys are too kind, I'm serious my writing skills are mediocre at the most, no way near beauty. And I am sorry, but I won't give you the link. ONLY because, it has way, way too many typos, mistakes, spelling errors, etc (story of my life). And also when I put most them up here they're checked and amended, sorry, but you're gonna have to put up with impatience a bit longer. Please :)
Edited by SmileXD - 11 years ago
SmileXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: forever_young

Res

*Edited*

How do you manage to do this Ava!?
This is just beautiful!!
Your FF has made smile, laugh, AND CRY!!!
Oh gosh..that song...with the lyrics was just beautiful!!
No words! And the fact Virat sings to tell Maanvi about him!!
Amazing!! It seriously brought tears to my eyes!!
Just mind blowing!!

Oh crap! I made another person cry.. I feel bad now. :/
SmileXD thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm meant to be doing homework but..important note:

So far I've given you 9 chapters.. Yurp 9 
I have 2 full chapters left to give you (after checking) and 1 which is half written (it's a new one) so that means:
Tuesday: Chapter 10
Wednesday: Chapter 11
Thursday: Chapter 12 (hopefully) if not Friday. 

Good news!! After this I am not going to be bombarding you lot with my constant updates because I'm going to have to write them.. Which means sitting in one place and typing. I don't mind doing that, it's just my mocks are here, and I have done NO REVISION. I can't afford to mess up, which is why I am no longer going to be a regular updater. 

I told you good news, no more overfilling your inboxes ;)

Oh and I know I've been mean not replying to your comments individually (i am so bad) but trust me, all your comments mean a lot to me. Honest (she nods her head for emphasis) So sorry if you've been felling like I ignore them, I don't, I read them all.

Right, I think my notes done, I better get started on my homework, eghh Chemistry, Why, why??

chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ava...This was awesome!!
I couldn't stop crying... the song was so soulful and heartwhelming...
And the situation was O.M.G!!
What is wrong with Virat???
Please update soon...
girl_rocks thumbnail
omg Ava this is amazing although i had read it before nd believe me i dont cry easily but ur this update made me cry TWO times...the way u protray the feelings is just marvellous...i was myself surprised wen i noticed tears in my eyes...u know i stalk ur story everytime on another site for new update but seems like i have to wait...no worries its worth waiting for ur update...

abt note
i can understand mocks exams and all...nd chemistry believe me me nd chemistry best enemies...lol take ur time will be eagerly impatiently waiting for ur update