Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was frigging awesome!! Do I need to tell you more than this?

I Love it... β€οΈ
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileXD

Hey guys, I'm meant to be doing homework but..important note:

So far I've given you 9 chapters.. Yurp 9 
I have 2 full chapters left to give you (after checking) and 1 which is half written (it's a new one) so that means:
Tuesday: Chapter 10
Wednesday: Chapter 11
Thursday: Chapter 12 (hopefully) if not Friday. 

Good news!! After this I am not going to be bombarding you lot with my constant updates because I'm going to have to write them.. Which means sitting in one place and typing. I don't mind doing that, it's just my mocks are here, and I have done NO REVISION. I can't afford to mess up, which is why I am no longer going to be a regular updater. 

I told you good news, no more overfilling your inboxes ;)

Oh and I know I've been mean not replying to your comments individually (i am so bad) but trust me, all your comments mean a lot to me. Honest (she nods her head for emphasis) So sorry if you've been felling like I ignore them, I don't, I read them all.

Right, I think my notes done, I better get started on my homework, eghh Chemistry, Why, why??

Ava :)

You know...i hv gotten so used to ur PM's nowadays..that to everyday!!
You have spoilt us rotten *shakes head* πŸ˜› The first thing i do when i log on to IF is check my PM's!! And trust me...not receiving a PM from you regulary soon will b bad news...not good!!

Good luck for ur mocks!!! I'm sure you will ace them!! ⭐️Eagerly waiting for the next few updates!

Right ho...i'm off to read chapter 10 now!!
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i read it again and fell i love with it again!
you seriously have a way with words.
good job!!!!
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was kind of determined to comment today... And oh I'm doing it πŸ˜ƒ

My eyes were glued to the screen and I was moving closer to it with every word I read... Oh dear... I so loved it.. His confession, the revelation of his disease... It was all so beautifully written... Well done... I'm in love with this story...

Take care πŸ˜Š
SmileXD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm so bad, I forgot to paste a paragraph in this update (Embarassing) Anyway I pasted it again and fixed my oh so special mistakes. (It was on freakin word and STILL). So if it didn't make sense it's because of that. Sorry 

Ava :)
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh!!...Every single update so far... and you have never cease to amaze me!!

The confession, the truth...emotions...
... everyting was beautifully described!!

^That's all you gonna get from me 2day!! πŸ˜† i'm seriously running out of words now!!
Edited by forever_young - 11 years ago
love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved that update.. Was awesome...plz dont kill virat
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an update! I love how you're unfolding the bitter truths of their lives. I just wish even when your chapter bank finishes, you could keep updating this at the same rate as now.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful, amazing, great :-D

i loved the part how virat described his love for manvi just brilliant :-)

and im proud of manvi how she says she will not let him go away...

dont seperate them, dont break our hearts :-(

thanks for pm
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why do you always have to leave me so damn speechless??
Seriously i am madly in love with this story!!! I have got to admit it!!!! I enjoyed each letter you wrote in there just tooo much!!! πŸ‘ I seriously have no idiea of how i should appreciate you!!
Ok now coming to the story. I am just loving it! Be it sadness, be it happiness or any other emotion, the way you write it have just captured my heart!! Maanvi and virat has finally confessed and their relationship truly defines something more than love something which is just unexplainable but understood and felt! And i really like the idea of virat having cancer rather than maanvi! I am looking forward to the next update now!!
Continue soon!!! I am waiting!! (hehe i am an impatient soul πŸ˜›)