I really love your update!
It is so good!
I really have no words, the flashbacks
and the fast forward, amazingly done!
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update. I actually myself got scared with the joke Virat played on Maanvi. The flashback was really sad, it made me cry. I just hope that Jeevika forgives Viren and pieces together the puzzle of the VV bros. 

I think the new idea that is brewing in you head would be fantastic. I have read the book Dear John and it is amazing. The plot of Dear John and Virat and Maanvi as the main lead, I don't think there has been a better idea. If you do decide to start with that FF please do PM me, I would love to read more of your work. 

You are sleeping on Eid? I am sleeping and getting bored too. Eid in Canada is always so boring because we have no relatives here so we can't go anywhere. I am catching up on sleep too, I have not been getting proper sleep for the past week, because of school. Anyway have a fun filled Eid, and sleep as much as you can. 

-Maria
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
WOW you just take my breath away with this chapter, so much pain and heartache from losing a brother who is no longer there, I could feel viren pain of not seeing his brother again and building that tree house for him and him never seeing it felt like a broken heart. Only him and his ma really miss virat I could tell from the way you had written the chapter so sad😭

Jeevika finally knowing viren as Viren Singh vadhera. I hope she forgives him and works out that virat and viren a related to each other and helps them get together again.  It would be so interesting to read?

Maanvi understanding that the joke virat had played was not funny but very homecoming because she understood the pain of losing virat to cancer also virat understanding should he keep maanvi in his life knowing that he as cancer.

This was not a boring chapter to read so please continue.

Dear John is one of my favourite film to watch and also reading the book was a pleasure, I know in the film he is apart from her for a while but he does come back to her where in the book if I remember correctly he watches over her in the end and keeps a eye on her, it's been awhile since I read the book?  Please don't make them lose each other virat and maanvi in the story or am I getting this wrong it's for a new FF?

Thanks for the pm, please continue soon and enjoy the half term holidays
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really really Lovely!!...
Was touched by the Love & Relationship Viren & Virat had!..Feel sad for him(Viren) wen he learns about Virat being ill..
Loved it..
Have not read/watched "Dear John" but would look foward to your story...
Thanks!.. Eid ul Adha Mubarak to you too..
Thanks for the pm..
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... D way u describe Manvi's feelings... her fear... loved it... ❤️ 
Continue soon... 😊
SmileXD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A note :)

Hey guys, about to do some serious revision but before that a quick answer to your questions. 

So about the Dear John idea, just to clarify when I said I was going to do something like that, I meant the letter writing part. Yes they are going to be apart, but in real sense it's not really separation considering they aren't together at first (you'll see what I mean if I do put it up) And the Viraat and Maanvi from Perfect Mistakes are different to the ones I'm going to use in Dear John. Basically, Dear John isn't going to have a Champ or a Mini genius. 
Instead I think I'll keep the characters closer to their characters on the show. 
And about the concept, no I'm not going to keep it the same to DJ because then its like stealing, and I don't want to steal. (keeping my record clean as possible) I have thought of something else for an concept. 

I hope that answers any questions. If I haven't feel free to ask.

Now, moving on to Perfect Mistakes, thanks for the comments, liking and reading. I will try to get the next part up soon but unfortunately I can't use Ctl, C and V anymore (sighs), time to get creative. So it will take time. 

Thanks again, 
Take care
Ava :)
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AHw, don't worry, I think we all get that you have
a lot of work, and you need to do a lot of things.

Though gonna miss you frequent updates badly!
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No worries..you take your time!
i'll miss ur fast update tho!
Good luck for your exams!!
xD
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no worry dear..
n take ur time we can wait ( within limit 😉)..
BOL

Edited by omtiwari93 - 11 years ago
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really no pressure...
But please update ASAP...