Perfect Mistakes... Chapter 19 Update - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
awww that was such an awesome part... totally loved it... 
so glad that Manvi faced her fear for Virat!!!!

Come on Jeevika find out the mystery in the Vadehra household
Loved the update... their love for each other and the courage Manvi gathered to face her fear... It was all beautifully written...

Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š
I missed reading your story.. But anyways it was Eid, so I had to miss it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Again... I Love this story.. โค๏ธ Perhaps more... 

Your story is one among the stories which make the difference between 'just reading' and 'feeling what you are reading', clear. I feel it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The pain the two hearts are enduring is beyond description. I love the way Maanvi is trying to stay strong for Virat.. And Virat, he fears losing her, but still wanted to let her go, release her pain... Something called True Love... 

Thanks for d PMs.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I just love this story... you are an amazing writer...๐Ÿ‘ i know im becoming greedy but plzzz update fast and do pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
I just love this story... you are an amazing writer๐Ÿ‘ i know im becoming lil greedy๐Ÿ˜‰ but plzzz update fast and do pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
I just love this story... you are an amazing writer๐Ÿ‘ i know im becoming lil greedy๐Ÿ˜‰ but plzzz update fast and do pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome!!..
Loved the piano moment..very cute!!..
Very brave of Manvi to actually fight her fear,shows how much she loves Virat & will support him the best way she can...
Thanks for the pm..
That was quick! I thought you'd take longer.
The story is moving with a good speed, and im loving how the relationships are progressing, be it manvi-virat, jeevika-viren, or the vv brothers and their family.
You've magic in your hands. When you said you gotta be creative now, I thought you'd take some time to update but you've done it faster than I had thought!

The whole chap is really amazing, the lines you use really touches my heart each time I read it. It's really difficult to fight back your fears be it even for loved ones, but Manvi did it! But then you didn't make it look unreal; the circumstances you created for Manvi to give up her fear is absolutely wonderful, the conversation with a stranger and all. Then the 5-hour long date, gosh are you planning to murder with your skills๐Ÿ˜›!

And I don't care about the procedure when I have a beautiful piece of writing before me. Amazing it is!