Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Uh-oh..!Cliffhanger..!Can't wait or the brothers union..since I have an attachment to them more than the sisters :)
Love the parts where Maanvi impatiently scolds the doctors and her informing Virat that she'll call Vadhera house if they didn't get any donors soon...
I forgot to mention in the earlier comment that I love Ty's and Virat's bonding..The part where Virat telling about cancer to Ty was really nice..And thanx for the PM:)
girl_rocks thumbnail

ohk this was awesome blossom...u stopped at cliff hanger eagerly waiting for da meet

PS: all da best for ur mock

preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wow and wow much awited bhai confortation.. waiting for it... 
Anchal_Kamli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First... ur P.M made my day... i jumped out of my chair wid joy..!!!!
n damn.. gal u stoped at vry wrong point.. 🥺 i literally hit myself wid a curse.. i wnna read moreee.. n soon plzzz... its request...😔 uff soo exited to read more... VV bro's reunite.. GOD... m sooo restless to find out more... dis ff is being my drug i swear... i jst talk abt dis to my frnds n family n evrybdy gives me r u nuts look.. lol... 😆
n n n abt dis update... it was sooo... beautyfulll... ahh hv no words to describe hw i felt after reading dis... Poor Viren is going to hv hard tym nw... feeling bad fr him..😒 n lil cute VV buys were too cute.. ORANGE JUICE IN WATER GUN..?? lol...🤣n lil Virat.. awww.. he felt so bad after d call.. n cutie Viren... tried to comfort him..😊 n der chilhood promises r going to b der reality...?? no plzz... Virat shuld not leave Viren.. no.. nt nw...😭
n plzzz Update soon... or m gonna die...
n thnx alot fr d p.m... m sooo thankfull to u...❤️
n All d very best fr ur Mocks...👍🏼 
n hv I said dat before.. dat U r a Rockstar... ⭐️ n i Love U gal...❤️ ee... m ur Biggest fan...🤗
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey waiting fr nxt update.. virat nd viren gonna meet excited ..
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon and thanks for the pm!!
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was ONE KILLER CHAPTER!!! You owe us an early update for ending the chapter where it did. I've been really anxiously looking forward to the vv bros' meeting, and you had to end it with the "Bhai!". I dont know how i'll manage to wait till the next update.

Oh and i understand what it is like to have mocks coming, so you're spared of the threats of updating sooner. Lots of good wishes for the exams, hope you do well :)

Love
Sarah
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ava!!!!!!!!! amazing job!!!! waitng fr bros to meet plz update the meeting of vv bros soon... promise i wont ask u fr fast updates later plzzz update nd thnx fr da pm!!!😊
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Viren's meeting with Ty and accidentally talking about Manvi's whereabouts were  all were just natural.Sometimes a heart feels something and intuition just helps .Poor Viren , he would have never imagined seeing his brother here. Waiting for the next  update to see their conversation.All the best for ur exams and thanks for the pm😊
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update but wrong place to stop. .plz continue soon