Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavikakosambia

hey ! it was amazing loved the update specially the cold-drink part  πŸ˜›

im loving the rags  is referring sia as meri sia...
ur jst gr8

Thanks jheel!πŸ˜ƒ To be honest, I took the cold drink waala part from break ke baad. In BKB, deepika and Imran share a pizza and in the ff Rasia shared a cold drink.
Thanks for commenting dear, It means a lot πŸ˜ƒ
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update sasha... Wow πŸ‘

Omg yeh Sira ki kiss hoti kyun nahi hn πŸ€” πŸ˜‰
But rely i enjoyed it completely...
Plz continue soon πŸ˜›
Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sash... sorry for the late reply...was busy with my exams...
I read all ur previous updates together...
omg!!!their so wow wow wow...
loved each and every part of all ur updates!!
u r an amazing writer, the way create situations!πŸ‘
i love the sira nok-jhoks and the way juno anbd abhay are planning to make them one...n recent updates are so cute and romantic...
they have developed slight feelings for each other..yet to realize their feeligs...maybe abhay and juno will help them in it πŸ˜‰

enjoyed the bunking part, the ice cream part, the movie part...
i love this ff...
waiting for ur next update 😊
Updating...πŸ˜ƒEdited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago

Chapter 9

The gang were at the beach. All were having awesome fun ther. Even Rohan was with them.
"5 points!" screamed Nikka
"Aye! Tum logon ne cheating kiya hai!" said Sammah angrilly.
They were playing Volley ball. Nikka, Vish Wadda,Yug,Rohan on one team.Sammah, Abhay, Juno, Raghav,Yug, Wadda bro on the other. Both the teams had a tie-4 points each.  Tanya, Nats, San weren't playing cuzthey were afraid that their skin would get tanned. Gurmeet told that he wanted to attend the lecture.
"Come on guys!" screamed Juno. The ball came to Siya. She jumped up high to hit the ball. Raghav was right next to her. When she hit the ground, she naturally fell on Raghav. Raghav lost his balance and he fell on the ground, with Siya on him (Imagine pta dayπŸ˜›)
(Rasia tune in bg). They were lost in each other's eyes...
Juno and Abhay give each other a hi-5 and smile cunningly.
When Siya jumped, Abhay pushed Raghav to stand there, so that when Siya came back down, she would fall on him! And it was all Juno's plan! Really! When it came to match making, no one could beat Juno and Abhay!
Rasia came back to reality. Their faces were tomato red ☺️
They were trying hard NOT to look into each others eyes.
"Uh...Umm...Sorry..." said Siya
"No.. Um.. I'm sorry. Main hi tumhare raste mein aa gaya.." said Raghav
"No wonder! Issi liye mein tumhaare oopar gir gayi! Mujhe laga ki meri fault thi par now both of us know ki tumhari fault hai. So, ab main ek achchi friend ki tarah tumhaari apology accept karti hoon" said Siya provokingly
"OH! Ek toh tum mere oopar girti ho aur bolti ho ki meri galti hai!" said Raghav
"Dekho, tum ne hi accept kiya ki tumhari galti hai! Aur tum hi toh mere raste pe aake khad gayye!" said Siya
"Uh..Khad bhi gaya toh kya? Agar main nahi aata, toh tum neeche girti aur tumhe chot lagti!" said Raghav. Both of them had got into that fighting mood again!
"Ufo guys! Kuch dinon ke liye tum log lad nahi rahe the, toh mein khush ho raha tha. Par ab! Stop fighting!" said Juno. He was a bit guilty. Because, Siya fell on Raghav not because of Raghav's mistake; but because of his and Abhay's.
"Huh!" said Siya and turned away
"Huh!" said Raghav and he also turned away.
Rohan came to Siya. "Mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai, chal" he said as he held Siya's hand and took her aside. Raghav looked at Rohan and Siya."UGH!" he said to himself. (They are near a shak/ small place for eating)
"Juno, dont you think kuch jal raha hai?" asked Abhay
"Haan yaar; mujhe bhi kuch jalne ki smell aa rahi hai" said Juno
"Just shut up guys! Main kyu jaloonga bhala?" said Raghav, irritatedly
"Maine kab kaha ki tu jal raha hai? Maine toh bas kaha ki KUCH jal raha hai" said Abhay
"Haan, waise ek bata ki tu kyu jalega?" asked Juno
"Main kahaan jal raha hoon? Aur jaloonga bhi toh kyu jaloonga?" stammered Raghav
"Hey!" said Siya as she walked to them.
"Guys kahaan chale gaye the yaar tum sab, match ko beech mein chodkar?" said Sammah
"Beach mein? Mountains par chodna tha kya?"asked Siya innocently, making a puppy dog face. Raghav looked at her lovingly. He shook his head
"Shut up Siya! Ab match continue karein ya tum sab THAK gaye? asked Sammah
"Rest karte hai yaar!" said Wadda, streatching his arms
"Haan Wadde, mein bhi thak gaya." said Nikka. They all took a seat. Just then Raghav gets a call, from an unknown number. "Hello" he says
"Hi handsome" says a voice
He excuses himself and goes aside.
"Sally, tum?" he says. He is not at all interested in talking to her, but still he tried to sound excited
"Kahaan ho?" she asked him
"Beach par" he replied "Aur tum?"
"Main bhi" she said
"Sorry? Dehradun mein beach kab aa gaya?" asked Raghav
"Woh sab chodo. Tum ye bataao ki ab tumne yellow colour ke swimming trousers pehna hai na? And no shirt or tee shirt? Dont lie to me.." said Saloni
"Haan, par tumhe kaise pata?" he asked her πŸ˜•
"This is called true love! Hence proved ki hum donon ek doosre ke liye bane hai" said sally
"Come on bata bhi do" said Raghav.
But, the phone got cut. And someone came from behind and hugged him. That PERSON whispered in his ears:"Guess who"
Raghav pushed away the hands of that person and he abruptly turned back
"SALONI!" he screamed. He did not expect her to be there. When she correctly guessed the colour of his shorts, he thought that Sammah or Tanya or any one else would have told it to her. But he did not expect her to BE here! And he didnt want her to be here!
"Baby, tumhe yaad hai, maine tumse kaha tha ki next week main tumhe ek surprise doongi. So, here I am" said Saloni, hugging Raghav. Raghav had no other option but to hug her back. (They were standing behind a rock)
in the mean while, Siya had come in search of Rohan, when she came where Saloni and Raghav were standing. She saw them both hugging. "Kaun hai ye?" she thought to herself and walked away.
Siya walked back to the table. Later, they all left. Siya said that he'll come with Rohan. The others left.She took out her phone and called Rohan.
"Ro, kahaan ho tum?" she asked.
Suddenly some one came and held her shoulder from behind. That person whispered in her ear "Missed me?"
Siya turned back. "RO! Where were you..."
Now, it was Raghav's chance to see Rohan and Siya laughing about something. He could lie to Juno and Abhay that he didn't feel jealus when Siya was with Rohan. But, he couldnt lie to himself. He finally admitted to himself that he felt a LITTLE jealus when Siya and Rohan are together. But why?
"Saali.. Uh... I mean Sally, chalo main tuhe apne friends se milaata hoon." he said as he took Saloni to Siya and Rohan.
"Guys meet Saloni, my girl friend" said Raghav. While saying this, he put his arm on Saloni's shoulder and looked at Siya. He wanted to see if she felt jealus.
"Hey Saloni, Im Siya" said Siya as she extended her hand to Saloni. Saloni and Siya shook hands.
"Im Rohan" said Rohan, as he shook hands with her.
"Guys, baaki sab kahaan hai?" asked Raghav, looking arround.
"Sab apne room gaye hai, to change" said Rohan
"Tum donon nahi gaye?" asked Raghav
"Actually, mein Ro ka wait kar rahi thi. So that woh humein baad mein na dhoonde..." said Siya
"Admit it Si, tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi" said Rohan
"MISS! Woh bhi tumhe! Are you Nuts?" she asked
"Ahm ahm" said Saloni
"So, tum donon couple ho kya?" asked Sally
"WHAT! NO WAY" said Siya.
"Exactly, hum sirf friends hai" said Rohan
"Baby, kyu na hum beach par ek Romantic walk par jaaye? Beach bhi ab khali hai. No noice..." said Raghav to Saloni, but loking at Siya as if to see HER reaction. He noticed that she was quite uncomfortable with the way Raghav was talking to Sally.
"Okay" said Saloni
Raghav held her hand and walked with her. (He made it quite obvious that he and Saloni were holding hands). Siya looked a bit jealus. But she just shook that thought away and started talking to Rohan.

Thats it for now guys. Sorry for the short update. Thak you for reading till here. Hit the lke button if you all feel it worth and do leave behind your comments. 😳
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! Amazing update!!
Juno and abhay plan was too good...it bought us a romantic scene .😳😳...though the romantic scene turned into a fight laterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Loved the way rasia were getting jealous seeing the other with someone elseπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
"Saali.. Uh... I mean Sally, chalo main tumhe apne friends se milaata hoon."  loved this dialouge....
I thought that rohan was the only one cuming b/w rasia but now this sally😑..lets see was she does😲
Btw why was sia so much with rohan??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
It was an awesome update and the beach scene pic was awesome...
update.soon ...waiting for more rasia and jealousy scenes ...!!😊

Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shasha...such an awesoem update yaar. Though I didn't like Saloni coming btwn Sia and Raghav, after Rohan; but I really loved this twist. I am actually looking forward to wat ll come next, how  will Saloni's presence help in Raghavn Sia comiing even more closer! U r an awesome writer...

I am not so good at words, whn I converse!!! So plz bear with me. But really-2 loved it. Esply that "Saali...opps Sally" dialogue by Raghav. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Its so good that Raghav acknowledged that he gets jealous; and is now checking for d same feelings with Sia. πŸ˜ƒ

N I dnt need to say..PLZ UPDATE SOON. 😊
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update sash!!!
just lved it and enjoyed reading it...i wanted more...to see how sia reacts further πŸ˜†

so 2 people in between 2 budding loversπŸ˜†
interstingπŸ˜ƒ  i like such twistsπŸ˜†

thanks to juno and abhay for creating that incidentπŸ˜†
and that saali...sally dialogue loved itπŸ˜†

update soon😊
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Sasha For Dis Late Reply πŸ€’

But Read All Ur Pending Updates And Dey Were Fabulous πŸ‘
I Love SiRa Getting jealous and specially raghav πŸ˜‰ Miss Dem πŸ˜­

Amazing updates ! 
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow yaar ! i love this jealousy track !!!!