jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Sasha

I read the chapter... Its very nice i loved it...  πŸ˜Š

Like all me too excited for Sydney πŸ˜›

Waiting for ur next update ! 
OMG Just Checked Its Amazing Idea; So Raghav Sia Gonna Meet In Sydney. Thats Quite Interesting. Oh After Posting 50 Posts, You'll Be Able To Post As Much As You Want In A Day; I'm Eagerly Waiting For Next Part;

Please Notify The Update Page On On Title So That Everyone Can Check.

Thanks And Waiting For Next Part. Keep Writing More And More
Shasha, In Milenge Milenge Movie Shahid-Kareena Meets In A Foreign Country When They Went To Join College Festival; So You Can Also Use The Title Milenge Milenge
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey im Ayesha. U cn give ur Ff name Love iz only destiny or you me nd love.πŸ˜†
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum start yaar.. lovd it 2 d core.. wud love 2 knw hw raghav nd sia meet.. continue soon nd plz do pm me..😊

Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Awesum start yaar.. lovd it 2 d core.. wud love 2 knw hw raghav nd sia meet.. continue soon nd plz do pm me..😊

Thak u jerry!! U noe wt! ur story cassanova in luv is too gud... do cont son...
btw, when are u gonna continue? is it true that u"ll cont after some tym?? pls say dat u"ll cont it soon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha4ever

</div>Thak u jerry!! U noe wt! ur story cassanova in luv is too gud... do cont son...
<div>btw, when are u gonna continue? is it true that u"ll cont after some tym?? pls say dat u"ll cont it soon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so mch sasha.. m realy glad dat u hve read my ff.. il update 2de if possible only if my internet works properly or else ul hve to wait..😊

Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Thank u so mch sasha.. m realy glad dat u hve read my ff.. il update 2de if possible only if my internet works properly or else ul hve to wait..😊

Yayyy!!!!!!!! Thank u sooo much!! dying to noe wt will happen nxt!!!!! Jst pray dat ur internet starts working  rite now!!!πŸ‘
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice concept dear. n I love it. Ur first chapter was awesome. looking forward to Raghav-Sia first meet. 

CHAPTER 2

ELITE

"What?! sidney!! Thats sooo cool!!!" chorused the elitian gang. they were'nt bothered that the passers by noticed them as they screamed
"Omg! Sidney! Baby, tum sab sidney jaa rahe ho?? I'll miss u soo much." said saloni (aka sall. She is rag"s present gf)
"Isnt that cool sally?" asked raghav
"Abbe raghav! Pehe ye bata ki ab ye kaun hai" whispered juno, dragging raghav to the side, as he had a proper look a the gal. She seemed to be of Rag"s age;18. Full on attituded, stylish n she looked lyk the kinda person who thinks that she's the most perfect n beautiful person in the school... sry, in the whole world.
He just didnt lyk da gal...
"Dude, in fact guys meet saloni; my girl friend" said raghav as he dragged juno back to the gabg. He introduced the gang to sally.
Nice meeting u all. Ab main chalti hoon. Bye guys. Bye baby..." said sally as she kissed rags on the cheek...
"Dont u think ab tujhe finally kisi ke saath commited rehna chahiye?" asked sammy to rags
"I AM commited to her. Guys I'm sure, that she"s the one for me now. Ab she"s my present, future, my everything"
"okayyy" chorused the gang as they walked towards their own rooms...
How many times had they heard their rags say that "she's the one". Guess... Yes a LOT of times!!! N they were so bored of his changing gfs...

ST XAVIERS

The xavier gang were now sitting in the canteen; discussing their trip! It was after a long time that they all were going for a trip, to a foreign country. ( They all were rich n so were the elitians including gurmeet)
Sanya to Nats n Siya: "Dont you thimk humein shopping ke liye nikalna chahiye. After that we'll go for a movie; how bout Titanic. Its in 3d!"  (bear with titanic, t is the only romantic movie i can think of rite now)
Nats: "Ya cool! N hum dinner ke liye bhi chalenge. Lets make it a gals nite out"
Siya with a OH Crap look on her face: "shopping? Movie? Woh bhi titanic! Boring lagta hai. Pata hai titanic mein bahut saare romantic scenes hai."
San: "isilie hum jaana chahte hi na! How sweet na. Romance n all that!!!"
Nats:"Ya! Gosh"
San:"It'll be soo amzing na agar humein bhi apne Mr. Right mil jaaye!"
Hearing this Vish looks at San n smyles
San doesnt notice this
"San, ye pyaar vyaar, ishk vishk na movies mein ho sakte hai, real life mein... It doesn't at all exist! N rahi baat titanic ki, toh main tum donon ko warn kar deti hoon ki iski story main tumhe 3 mins mein bata sakti hoon.."
"okay okay ek kaam karte hai; hum shopping karte hai aur movie siya choose karegi. What say?" said nats
"Okay" said siya n nats together

3 DAYS LATER

ELITE

The gang wre called to the princi's office.
"As u all noe, elite aur st xaviers ke trusties same hai. Aur WYM ka invite St. Xaviers ko bhi mila hai. So, on the date of departure, woh log Delhi airport aa jaayenge n wahan se tum dono schools ko ek saath jaana padega aur WYM mein tum sab ko saath rehna hai." said princi
"okay sir" they said n left

ST XAVIERS

"Guys tum sab ko Elite school ke saath jaana hoga" said princi..
Yes! The Xaviers AND Elitians are gonna meet at the airport! But how are our favourite dear RaSia gonna meet... Keep guesing n reading to noe how...

THE DAY OF DEPARTURE, DELHI AIRPORT
"Guys, sab ready?" asked abhay
"Yup" said everyone.
"Aur passports?"
"Yup" said everyone. But siya; she was cheking her pockets
"Siya, do you have yours?" asked abhay
"Ofcourse abby. H hai me... mere... paa... paas" she said as she checked her pockets again
"Nai hai..." she said as she finally checked her poks again
"Aur hoga bhi kaise; woh toh mere paas hai. Tumne isse caaar mein hi chod diya" said abhay givig her the pp
"What will i do without u?" said siya
"Heights of carelessness yaar..."

The elite gang were near by.  "Ab dekh o guys, im sure woh dono gal friend- boy frnd hai" said rags pointing towards siya and abhay. But he didnt noe that abhay was siya's bff; not bf!! N lill did he noe that this gal was... IS meant for him
"Guys, passport hai" asked juno
"Haan juno" said all of them.
Raghav was searching for his pp..
"Tu toh rehne hi de Raghav. Tera pp mere paas hai" said juno. "O. Thanx yaar. Main toh isse hi doond raha tha. Kahi gir gaya tha kya?" said rags
"Room mein hi tha" said juno
Now siya n rags were standing with their backs towards each other.
"Ab ye Xaviers kahan hai? Guys search for them na. They're supposed to be wearing jackets with their school logo" said juno
"Guys doondo na!" said abhay. They were looking for the Elitians...
"Guys mein coffee shop mein check karti hoon" said siya as the three walked towrds the coffe shop...

"Guys, mein coffee shop mein chk karta hoon" said rags as he walked 2wards the coffee shop

(The elitians were wearing jackets with the school logo)

"Ufff! Kitni garmi hai" said siya as she removed her jacket

"Freak! Pata nai ye princi ne itni garmi mein JACKETS pehnne ko kyu kaha" thought rags as he removed his jacket..

THE COFFEE SHOP

"One cold cofee pls" said siya n raghav together, at the counter. They looked at each other. It was exactely lyk a typical love scene; breeze, ladki ke baal udne lagi bg mein romantic tune n all that. But with a pinch of RaSia
They smiled at each other.
"Here you go maam;sir" said the waiter giving them their coffees

Few mins later, in coffee shop

"One veg sandwich pls" said rasia together to the waitor.
"o. Hi" said siya to rags
"hey" said rags to siya. (Remember they had removed their jackets)
"Sirf ek sandwich bacha hai. Im sry for the inconvinience. Aap mein se sirf ek ko ye sandwich mill sakta hai"
"Mujhe" said rasia together n stared angrilly at each other😑
"Ladies first, so mujhe" said siya
"kisi rule book mein likha hai kya? Bhaiyya, aap ye mujhe de dijiye!" said rags as he took the sandwich frm the counter
"Haan likha hai" said siya snaching the sandwich frm him
"Then rules are meant to be broken. Aur waise bhi, main rules vules nai follow nai karta"
said raghav as he pulled the sndwich frm her
But siya's grip on the plate was too hard. Rags pull was also strong. So by the pull, siya fell towards rags. Her hand immidiatly went arround rags neck. Rags hand mechanically went round her waist. Rags was holding siya head first, so that she wont fall. They were soo lost in each others eyes!
"Beautiful eyes. Inn grey eyes mein koi bhi doob sakta hai" thought raghv
"Iske eyes kitne innocent hai" thought siya
"Kya ye utni hi innocent hai jitna lagti hai" thought rags still lost in siya's eyes
"Kya e sach mein itna hi innocent hai jitna lagta hai?" thought siya. They both kept staring at each other...

Here"s chapter 2 guys... Sry 4 the boring update. Pls do leave behind ur comments.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago