Love in Sidney: Rasia ff (index pg1 ch 9 pg 16) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Shasha Nice Promo But One Thing This Seems Similar To Milenge Milenge. Its Good That Both Is Based On Study Tour But It'll Be Exactly Similar If You Use Raghav-Sia Fall In Love And Later Sia's Speech On Smoking And Separation. I Hope You Make It Different. Eagerly Waiting To Know that
Dont worry Utpol! Its totally different frm milengey milengey!! N our siya is like... ummm... the...
you know... ya, the fun loving, careless gal. She hates lectures n giving lectures; so, she is totally opposite frm kareena in milenge milenge.
N btw, theres NO way im gonna make RAGHAV SMOKE!!! Absolutely no way!
Keep waiting n reading to know what they're gonna do in Sidney!!!!!πŸ˜›
very nice promo. waiting to read more. πŸ˜Š
Shasha ya i'm eagerly waiting 2 know what happens. wow that ll be so fun in sydney.hope so. thank God Rags isn't a smoker

I know im supposed to update after some time, but my hands were itching to type n i would have been busy with studies n projects later, so i thoght of updating now itself!! Here it goees!!!

CHAPTER 4

(Raghav n siya are sitting together. Juno n Abhay. Amber n Yug n Gurmeet. Akash n Vish. Sanya n Tanya. Sammah n Natasha.)

Okay, so its 7:00 PM now. Flight is about to take off.
"Arre yaar! e kitna boring hai! Kabse aise baitha hai! Abhay hota toh at least thodi baat karta! Ye toh!!! Ab mujhe hi iske sath baat start karni chahiye!"
She looks at raghav. Raghav is bussy cheking out air hostessess. Siya feels a bit UNEASY about this. (For her its uneasy but we know that she is actually JEALUS!)
She clears her throat. "O hello! Tum hamesha hi aise ho ya aaj kich special hai?"
Raghav didnt hear her.
"Abbe o!!! Main TUMSE baat kar rahi hoon!" she screams in raghav's ears.
"Ouch! Tum chilla kyun rahi ho? Na toh main tumse 100 kilo meters ki doori par khada hoon aur na hi main behra hoon..." said raghav
"Listen up! Agar tumhe raat ko CHAIN se sona hai, toh tumhe baat karni hogi" said siya
"Kisse? Air hostess se? Main abhi karta hoon! Shubh kaam mein deri kyu?" He said smiling
Now siya was really pissed off. she (litterally) held raghav's collar n came closer to him.
"i think you know what i meant. Tum irf mujhe tang karne ke liye mujhse baat nai kar rahe ho na! Ab dekhte jaao Raghav Oberoi! Whether you'll be able to sleep tonight or not!!!" She said. She pushed him back on the seat n turned away n faced the window.
"Ajeeb ladki hai!" raghav thought to himself.

7:30 PM
Raghav was listning to music n he had his ear phones on. He had now fallen asleep. His head fell on siya's shoulder.
Siya looked at him.
Mera bina (Crook) was playing in bg

"fine beta! Ab so jaa! Main tujhe raat bhar itna tang karoongi, itna tang karoongi ki tujhe firse sone se dar lagne lagega!" she thought to herself!

8:00 PM; dinner time

Raghav was now awake. Siya had gone to the washroom.
he comes bak. She was about to go sit when suddenly the flight jerks. She falls on Raghav's lap!
Phirse donon ek doosre ke aankhon mein kho gaye!
Yug n Amber :" Baahon ke dharmiyaan, do pyaar mill rahe hai" they sing in a besoori awaaz to tease Rasia.
Rasia cum back to reality.
Siya immediatly gets up n sits on her seat.
~AWKWARD SITUATION~
"So, tumhaari koi girl frnd hai?" siya asked rags
"Hai" said rags
Siya felt uneasy about this
"Naam kya hai uska?" she asked
"Umm, Diya... nai uska aur mera last week break up ho gaya tha... Um... Seema... No not her, we broke up 2 days back... Y, Saoni! She's my gf!" he said
"Pakka? siya saked
"Haan" said rags
"Lock kardoon?" asked siya
"Kisse? Sally ko? No way!"
"No dammit! Tumhaare answer ko! Can I lock your answer?"
"... Tum ajeeb ho! Anyways, tumhaari koi bf hai? Wait a minute! Lemme guess! Your answer is Yes aur your bf is... ABHAY!"
"Wrong!"
"Abhay nai hai toh aur kaun hai?"
"Haan Abby mera bf hai. Lekin... He's my Best Friend; Not my Boy Friend"
"Then who is... the lucky guy?" said rags. Why was he feeling so jealus that siya has a bf?
"Tum..."said siya. they both stare at each other
"... nai ho!" she completed n laughed!
The minute she said "TUM" he felt a wierd sort of happiness; but the minute she said "Nai ho" he felt soo... bad!! But why??? How does he care. This gal is a complete stranger to him. All he knows about her is that her name is SIYA, she s very talkative n that she's from xaviers, mumbai...
"Kahaan kho gaye?" asked siya, waving her hands in front of his eyes.
"Umm... tumne bataaya nai ki tumhara bf kaun hai"
"I dont have one"
"What! Itni beautiful gal ke paas BOY FRIEND nai hai! Ek baat bataau, kya tumhaare Xaviers mein saare boys blind hai?" He asked
"NO. Kyun?" she asked
"Kya kisine bhi tumhe propose nai kiya?" he asked
"Kiya na, lekin I didnt accept them..."
"Tum har ladki ke tarah apne Mr Perfect ke liye wait kar rahi ho na? The one, jo tumhe Safed ghode pe le jaaye?" he asked
"no, actually main ye pyaar vyaar mein beleive nai karti. Ye sab sirf filmon mein achcha lagta hai..." she said
"Kyun?" he asked
Air hostess comes n asks if they're ready for dinner. They sa yes.
Noodles; chineese!!!
"Chineese noodles! YUM!!!" said rasia together.
"Tumhe chinese pasand hai? Mujhe bhi!" they again say together They laugh n start hogging
A little sauce is stuck to siya's lip. She doesnt notice this.
Raghav notices n he signals her that somethings stuck on her lip. She wipes, but not on the exact spot. Raghav hesitantly moves his hand near Siya's lip n he wipes it away. (Obvi by touchin siya's lip)
Rasia tune in bg. They look at each other with so much... love..
Juno notices this...
"Raghav ne kabhi kisi ko itna pyaar se nai dekha jitne pyaar se woh siya ko dekhta hai. Finally! Mere dost ko THE GAL mill gayi. Ab in donon ko toh milwana hi padega!" he thought to himself...

11 PM
Raghav is fast asleep. Siya wakes up. She opens one eye n peeps at raghav to confirm that he is asleep. "Yup. Coast clear" she thinks.
She goes closer to raghav; but raghav wakes up. He is still sleepy. He close his eyes n goes back to sleep. He unknowingly holds siya's hand n pulls her closer to him. They both are now so close that their lips could touch any moment. She could feel his breath, warm on her lips...
She struggles to make him move his hand, but in vain.
She finally gives up n sleeps next to raghav. They are still holding hands...

PRECAP: Promo (Pg 8)

Here goes the next update guys. Hope you all enjoyed. I will try updating soon next time. Thank u!!!!
Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago
Shasha I'm So Glad To Know That Your Hands Were Itching To Write And Type.

Thanks So Much For The Immediate Update After Promo

It Was Just A Wow Update With Loads Of SIRA Moments. Totally Amazing The Way SIRA Is Growing Feelings For Each Other.

I'm Eagerly Waiting For Knowing And Reading Such Cool And Beautiful Moments Between Raghav-Sia.

BTW ll Raghav Call Sia Only Sia Not Pushpa. Cz Pushpa Has Become Trademark For Raghav.

Waiting For Next Part. Thanks & Best Luck. Keep Writing More        Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
Superb update..πŸ‘
loved the sira scenes😳 and the way sia was getting jealous on seeing raghav flirting with other girls..πŸ˜›
and the best thing is that u updated it very soon after the last update and very very soon after the promo...
Hope juno is successful in putting sira together...πŸ˜‰
loved it!!😊
Update soon!!😊
awsome update sasha jst loved it Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
My my my..it was a superb update. so romantic. I enjoyed it sooo much. thanks for updating so fast too! πŸ˜Š   I was in SiRa dreamland.   awesome. thanks for pm. hope u continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š
Thanks For Dis Beautiful Update πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing part... awww I love SiRa dey are so cute... 

Plz Update Soon ! 

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago
rasia is jsst awesomee!!!!!!!! the sweeet moment btw them!!!!! then their jealousy!!!!!!!!! the last part was suprbb!!!!!!!! ur hands r itching to wrte,datss gr88 to knoww ,thaank uu!!!!!!!! update soon!!!!!