SS Soulmates|Arhi Part 15,16 Last Part Pg # 72 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
oh so its nyc concept..plz do continue more...luvd it and luvd d fact d arnv disn't forecfully marry khushi bcoz of shyam...wud luv to read more of it...:)
Part 2

He stretched his arms and yawned lazily rolling a bit on the recliner as he turned he stunned at the sight in front of him. Khushi was standing in front of the dresser mirror drying her hairs. She was wearing a beautiful red saree with a shade of green. Her hairs were at her right shoulders exposing her bare back to his eyes and he could not help himself but to admire her as he was a man after all. His trance was broken by the knock on the door, he quickly closed his eyes as he saw her turning around, he don't want to embarrass her

Khushi looked once at the door and then turned to him. He was still sleeping, she has to wake him up so no one can see him sleeping on the recliner on their first night. She hesitantly shook his shoulder to wake him up and he pretended as if he was asleep

"Someone's at the door" She pointed and then moved her hairs to her back from her right shoulder. He get up and placing the pillow on the bed moved to the door and opened it

"Good Morning" He smiled hearing the chirpy voice

"Morning Di" He moved aside to let her in

"Hi Bhabhi, so how was your ahm ahm ... last night" Anjali whispered aloud enough for Arnav to hear, Khushi couldn't help the red color on her cheeks

"So Bhabhi tell me what Chotte gifted you?" Now that was the shock for both of them

"Gi ... Gift" Khushi stammered looking at Arnav for help while Anjali was now suspiciously looking at both of them

"Di ... Actually ... Umm ... I ... I ..." He paused not getting what to say

"Yeah I promised her a diamond set" He said while Khushi just tried to smile and Anjali nodded understandingly

"Ok Get ready for the breakfast" Anjali said and left the room

Arnav went to the bathroom while Khushi combed her hairs and wore her jewelry. As Arnav came out he found Khushi at the poolside sitting on the bench, he turned and he was surprised to look at the bed. His clothes were arranged perfectly on the bed. Now he understood why she moved out so he could change in the room. He silently took the clothes and went to the bathroom again. After changing he directly came to the poolside

"Chalain Khushi" He extended his hand and she hesitantly held it and they went downstairs

After breakfast Arnav instead of Anjali's insistence to stay at house left for office while Khushi was now sitting with Anjali in the living room chatting with her and she came to know that Anjali's husband was abroad for his business and she lives with Arnav in this house with her 8 year old son Adeep

"Where is he?" She asked Anjali before she could get a reply someone covers her eyes from behind.

"Kaun?" She asked a little scared and heard Anjali's giggle

"Jeeji" She guessed only then the other person removed his hands she turned to see and found a cute young boy in front of her that must be Adeep

"Hi Mami I am Adeep Khurrana" Khushi cannot help but to smile at his cute introduction

"Hi I am Khushi" She extended her hand to shake with him and they shook hands

Anjali asked Khushi to chat with Adeep as she has to look for the reception's preparation

"So Adeep tell me what are you studying?" Khushi asked while he rolled his eyes

"Are you taking my interview?"

"No, I am just asking my new friend what he is doing" She felt him getting serious suddenly

"You should take permission from ASR before asking me for friendship"

"Who is ASR?" She asked and he glared her if she asked something wrong

"Your husband" She could clearly sense the fright and dislike in his voice for Arnav

"He is your Mama Jee, why will he mind our friendship?" Khushi did not understand what is in between them

"If you are here to talk about him then I am leaving" He was about to move when Khushi again made him sit holding his hand

"Ok we won't talk about him but we are friends Ok and I will see to it when he object our friendship"

"Ok but I am not going to call you Mami it's so old fashion" Khushi smiled and slightly pulled him closer

"Acha then what will you call me?"

Adeep thought for sometime and Khushi couldn't help but to smile continuously at his weird facial expression

"AANI" He shouted suddenly and pecked Khushi

"Khushi Aani, can I call you Aani?" He asked so innocently that Khushi just  nodded her head

"Of course"

They both were really good actors and if it would be a film they would surely can get the awards of best actors as they beautifully pretended to be a happy couple in front of everyone at the reception. Khushi was relieved to see her father happy and content with her marriage. As soon they were back to their room they were no more on the pretense, now they were like strangers to each other. Not talking about anything they both went to sleep as per the previous night arrangement. Arnav on the recliner and Khushi on the bed. Both not knowing what fate had in store for the future for them, how long they will go like this? They both fell asleep

Enjoy Reading 😊

-Sumeela
Edited by -zunnilicious- - 11 years ago
nice parts.. forced marriage.. waiting to c how this proceeds..
Oh god.arnav is full of secrets.even anjali's 8 year old son hates him.
Vaise,loved the name soulmates!.it will be interesting to see how this strangers transform to soulmates.update soon.
lovely...

awsome part...😊

Nice update.. Arnav and Khushi are still clueless as to what they want.. Waiting for them to realize..
Andeep,I must say that it is very cute name.I hope that you don't give the name Shyam to Anjali's husband(yes,I even hate the name).Btw,Why does Andeep don't like ASR?.
good start .. conti soon.. :D