Fan Fictions

SS Soulmates|Arhi Part 15,16 Last Part Pg # 72 - Page 5

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
aww Adeep came down and ate just beauce of Khushi...

Now they'll be going shopping, woop woop

He saw her dancing in the rain and now the kiss?😲 but damn that sneeze 😆

Loved the updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha, Khushi Sneezing At Last When They Were To Kiss 😆 Hmmm, Khushi Will Get Fever Naa & Arnav Taking Care Of Her ?! 😳
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

ARNAV IS LOOSING HIS CONTROL. AMAZING

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved it.. He is giving their relationship a chance..
lovelyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiss😲,how did this happen.What are Arnav's intentions behind this?.It is physical need of the moment or whether Arnav has decided to give this relationship a chance?

p.s What's the matter with Andeep and Arnav?
DarkParadise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 4

BLUE: Flashbacks

"What the!" Arnav moved back and Khushi was feeling embarrassed and shy at the same time, she just couldn't meet his gaze

"Sor …. Sorry …." Mumbling she quickly moved to the bathroom while he just watched her going away. He sat on the recliner

"Yeh main kya ker raha tha?" He ran his hands through his hairs, "Issi liye …. Sirf issi liye main yeh shaadi nahi kerna chahta tha" He was frustrated for losing his control to her in this weak moment

She leaned back to the door and clutched on her chest to control her breathing. She was panting hard. His husky voice, his touch….. she was losing herself

"Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? Pehle toh aisa kabhi nahi hua" She was new to this feeling, he was the first man in her life to get this close to her and now her rapid heartbeats and butterflies in her stomach were telling her that it was always meant to be like this, she belongs here. Arnav was the one lost part of her which completes her. With this thought a beautiful smile covered her lips

After taking shower she turned to the hook to get towel but found it empty, she realized that in hurry she forgot to bring her clothes and towel with her. She glanced at her wet saree helplessly and then she looked at her naked self. She cannot go out like this, now the only option she has to ask him to pass her some dress. She came to the door and opening in slightly she peeped through it hiding herself behind the door, only her right hand and her face was visible.

"Ss ….. suniye" She called Arnav who was sitting on the recliner busy with his phone, at her voice he looked up at her.

"What?" As he looked at her she gulped once not knowing how to ask him

"Woh ….. woh …. Aap please cupboard se mera towel or koi dress de dijiye" She spoke in one go closing her eyes and he was frustrated at himself for his earlier act

Khushi thought he might not liked her asking about something from him that is why he didn't get up, she once looked around the bathroom to find anything to cover herself but she found only his shirt hanging there and she cannot even think of touching them forget about wearing it. She tried once again

"Woh …. Main towel le ke aana bhool gayee thi …… aap please cupboard se ……." Her words remained in her mouth as she saw him getting up and moving to the closet. Without a word he removed a random dress for her and towel from it and turning his side her just forward his hand. She looked at him once and then took the clothes from him

"T …. Thanks" She closed the door and breathe a sigh of relief. She wiped herself with towel and then started getting dressed when she stopped. It was her baby pink churidaar dress, she searched for her inner ware but it hasn't. The one she was wearing before was wet. She cannot ask him again and that too for her private things and she can't go wearing the dress without it as it was quite see through. Then what could she do about it!

He was sitting on the bed from past half an hour waiting for her to come out. She was taking shower then what was taking her so long to come out. At last when his patience level dropped he asked

"What are you doing, we are getting late"

"Arnav I forgot my dress out please pass it to me"

He looked around the room to find her dress and yes it was lying on the recliner. He picked it up and knocked the bathroom door

"Yeh lo" He turned his side and just forward his hand, she was on the other hand planned something else, with the dress she pulled his hand and dragged her inside

"What the" He was shocked at her move, getting out of this shock he stared at her and he was lost again. She was giggling at her mischief, water was dripping from her hairs and she has wrapped towel around to cover herself

What is this?" He managed to ask

"I've no mood to go out for dinner" She said coming closer and wrapping her arms around his neck, so his wife is getting naughty

"Acha …. Then what else?" He smirked pulling her closer

"May be we can have it here …. Or maybe at bed" She winked and in no time possessed his lips. He gave in quickly as his wife is taking initiative for the first time

After 5 minutes they pulled apart to breathe, their breathing still uneven, his hands caressing her cheeks as he whispered close to her lips

"I love you and this ….." He kissed her again, "will belong to me always"

She blushed and smiled, "Always" Once again they were lost in each other

A lone tear escaped his eyes as he remembered all this but then it was nothing but left memories in his life. He wiped his tears at the clicking of door. He looked up at her once, she has wrapped the towel above her dress and she moved to the closet as he saw her taking something he spoke

"Tumhain kuch chahiye tha toh tum mujhe ……" She was not ready for it, she turned nervously and her inner wares which she took out fell down, His words left incomplete as soon he saw what she was searching, he quickly shifted his gaze and got up while she was trembling at her place unable to pick it from floor

"I am waiting for you downstairs, get ready fast" Without a second look he left the room and she took a sigh of relief

They were in the jewelery shop. Salesman showed a diamond set

"Yeh Kaisa hai?" Arnav asked her to know if she want some other designs but like past three designs she nodded her head to it also

"Acha hai" It was the fourth set to which she just agreed on his choice. He had suddenly lost interest in shopping anything, if this was like they have to spend their whole life like strangers then be it. She was now looking at a diamond bracelet which was showcased in front. He followed her gaze and then asked the sales person to show it also. She knowing it shifted her gaze outside the shop now

"Pack all these" He ordered to pack four sets and the bracelet while she turned to him with her eyes wide opened

"Arnav Ji humain sirf aik set laina tha, aap yeh sub kis liye le ……"

"Sub tumhaare liye hain, tumhain aur kuch chahiye?" He didn't let her complete and she was again shocked at his question and just nodded to no

"Ok then let's have dinner"

"Nahi hum ghar per dinner ker ….." She has to stop as he gave her a sharp look

Enjoy Reading 😊

-Sumeela
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice attempt ...
thanks for the pm...
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What The..!!!! Arnav was married before???

does khushi know about it???

great update...

love the way you portray khushi's emotions..😊

thanks for PM
Edited by swatim318 - 11 years ago
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Great update.i hope arnav will start feeling for khushi and get over his past soon.
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
V nice. I really wish they shoud be soulmate ASAP. I read all 4 parts on a go n really found it amazing. Will u pm me plz when u update?