It's fleetingly sad to finish Twilight Saga, says

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
It's fleetingly sad to finish Twilight Saga, says Kristen Stewart

Actress Kristen Stewart, who played the character of Bella Swan in all five Twilight Saga movies, says she finds it overwhelming to bid final goodbye to the film franchise.

The 22-year-old said she is having mixed feelings over it because finishing up the famous vampire series is both liberating and sad for her, reported Ace Showbiz. 

"Both. Fleetingly sad and maybe then once or twice after," she said about The Twilight Saga'sBreaking Dawn Part II

"Like when you suddenly smell something that reminds you of being on set. But it's not sad in between those moments, because I feel like no stone was left unturned," she said. 

The On the Road star further says that she is ready to bid farewell to the series and she is fine with it.

"Everyone thinks it's hard to say goodbye, but it's harder to say goodbye to crews and casts that I've only spent five weeks with. This was four years. I'm ready to say goodbye. I'm perfectly fine," she said.

Kristen Stewart will reprise the role of Bella for the last time in Breaking Dawn II, which will hit theatres on November 16.

Posted: 11 years ago
So, this is the last vampire movie? Oh nooo!