Thendral Tuesday Update: 16/10/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

Again a nice episode. Deepa looked pretty in the pink saree😳. She is back to normal except Prabha. Ellorum nalla giving advice to Prabha not to hide anything to Deepa😛. Hope Prabha shares all his feelings with deepa. Thulz was so sweet in advising to Prabha as she knows in and out of Deepa😉.

Lax and Sundari Pheelings thaanga mudilapa🤢😡... enna kodumai😡... Sigh. This Lax will ditch one person to live happily with the other one and the other person has to suffer.. Grr. Looks like Lax will be come out in bail... Appo Bhuv?? Hope she does not come out and toture Deepa😕.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bhagi akka for the lovely update😊!
Hi five to whoever laughed out loud watching Lax and Sundari cry😆!!!
Bhuvana madam VIP a?
Without doubt, GW is going to change after listening to Thulasi's talk to Sudha!🤔
Just loved Thulasi and Deepa today, they looked so beautiful😊!
Thulasi ku dialogue rendu peru ezhuthirangala😕? Just loved her dialogues today!
Insisting on Deepa's possessiveness and straightforwardness...🤔

Rendu perum normal a pesa arambichiratheinga, kashta patu story yosithu vechiruchein😆!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Baghi dear...

A fantastic episode to show beautiful/controversial things...

A changed DIL who was arrogant and an idiot listening to her mom and how is she is all happy and understanding her MIL and truly affectionate towards each other...That was the most welcome scene...THe actress is getting blended to Lav role well and wow her saree was so good and she looked so good in her costume and so was Nit's mom...Both looked good and all happy and so are we..

As usual GW MIL throwing all venom on their DIL and adving their son to leave off the girl the day they got married...irritating creatures...Status pathu shd marry am? Bhu madam iruntha status enna when she married(married ? or ran away?) Lakshman...who is talking about what..why didnt TPS mom open her mouth and give her back now? vaai ellam T kita MM kita thaana? Ila police pathu adangufied and shut the mouth a...TA ennathuku antha scene la...TA can compare and see diff between his MIL and T's MIL...lol...

Wow, they really did show T talking to Prabha...that was really fantastic...good to show how T spoke for D and highlighted her characteristics...Dialogues were good too and T really have a role in advising her frnd and her brother...A really welcome scene and ofc scene of the day!!..Prabha's promises shd be kept and he shd tell Deepa about Suchi calling him...hmm..But i doubt it high time...he understands deepa and her position on how she accepted to marry Prabha...hope he doesnt take words his loser mom screamed at the court...such a useless lady...Hope P and D are understanding and hope P doesent hide anything to D, lol, I know too much to expect after many (T/T/Lax/TPS mom. TPS) keeping on saying they will be happy and live peacefully and advising Prabha and as usual Prabha nodding with 100% assurance...lets see where/how it all starts...
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Bhaghi ka for the amezing update!😃

It was a good episode. Enne TPS ippidi cry pannura
Laws conversation😆, nalla pasam pa between Lavanya and Nitish mother😊, 
Lavanya nalla appu she has given to GW
Deepa looked cute, FN ku ippidi oru nice sarri ana marriage ku appidi oru vadivu illathe oru sarri😆
Thulasi talkes just like a real sister against Prabha. I hope after what Thulasi said, Prabha ellam open a solluvar endu...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagooo for the awesome and lovely Update! 👏⭐️

Nice reply by Prabha to Bhuvana.. That lady is sick, ennama talking. Aiyooo TPS and Lax love thaanga mudilaa.. Pls show me China wall to muttufyy 😭 Sir marupadiyum emathitharam, kodumai 😭 Enaku bp raising seeying their romance. I can even watch Padma and MM romance but not theirss 😭😭😭

VR house scene was nice. Thuls advice was also nice and I liked the scene a lot. Ippo mattum Deeps is wearing good saree 😲 What to do  Hope Prabha follows what he says and not like TA who never follows what he says 😆 Deepa looked cutee, so she is coming slowly to her marriage life. Think Prabha need time nu, Suchiii plss go and romance with your husband, dont call him again dear 😭😆 One qn, eppo irunthu Deepa was possessive? 😕

Lav looked nice today. Happy that she changed nu.
@Gisel: Yess I have that feeling too, even promo la too wrote that GW might change nu. Yenna there is no need to show that scene in promo, because it was a usual scene. So it is kandippa to hint something, dunno but lets see.. 😆
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

Thanks Bhagi akka for the lovely update😊!

Hi five to whoever laughed out loud watching Lax and Sundari cry😆!!!
Bhuvana madam VIP a?
Without doubt, GW is going to change after listening to Thulasi's talk to Sudha!🤔
Just loved Thulasi and Deepa today, they looked so beautiful😊!
Thulasi ku dialogue rendu peru ezhuthirangala😕? Just loved her dialogues today!
Insisting on Deepa's possessiveness and straightforwardness...🤔

Rendu perum normal a pesa arambichiratheinga, kashta patu story yosithu vechiruchein😆!

Thala mela kai vechukitten...paka sahikala...😆

Haha, i was thinking the same? VIP nu she herself calling? VIP na - Vambuku Izhukum Pei lady a irukum...😛..(Pala forms of Pei(VIP) thaan already iruke, ivanga senior most pola)I liked when the constable thara thara izhuhufied her...😛
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Today's episode was enjoyable in parts. Lax - TPS urugufying and Lav - Nit mom romance rendume super torture to viewers. (Glad GW got nosecut though. 😛 I can't believe GW goes and tries to do kutti kalagam between TA and T after this... evlo per kitta vaangi kattindalum she won't get even a bit nalla budhi. 😡 Epdi dhaan yosika kuda mudiyudho andha nelamai la 🤔) Lav thirundinadha nambra madhiri kaamikala Kumaran adhaan kaaranam. Mudhala T ya Lav purinjikra madhiri kaamichurukanum. Thirundarthuku mudhal naal kuda she was doing over adhigaram to T. Dhidir nyanodhayam engendhu varum. CT should have shown some solid reasons for Lav's change in character.

I loved T-P talk it was too good and also Prabha giving back his mom he has lost all respect for her. Nee vaa po nu pesinadhu anegama inikku dhaan first time nu ninaikren. He used to always address her with respect evlo atrocious aa nadandhundalum. I think any son would behave the same way if they have a mom like Bhu. It was surprising to see deepa adakki vaasichufying. Is it becz she is new bride?! She has full support from the family... rendu vaartha nalla koduthrukalam
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Bhaghiii (Yovvv😛)!🤗

Nice to see changed Lav  and a Lav who hates GW...what use...as Jinju said that lady didn't seem to be sad about it but very keen in blaming T.

VIP Buwana and her as usual useless dialogs...Lax crying to TPS...no comments🤢

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates TTFan.

Good episode today!

Lol what a scene between Tps and Lax...it's like they forgot everyone else but each other.

Bhuvana omg she made me laugh...she is a VIP???  Her calling out Prabha at the end when she was leaving was funny.

Wow Deepa looked so pretty in her saree!!  SHe is fine but it's Prabha who is confused about what to do.  Tulasi's advice to both of them was also nice.

Ggrrr...I'm still waiting for Tamil and Tulasi to have one scene together by themselves in their nice outfits.

Lavanya looked nice today in a saree and temple scene was beautifully done...I don't think GW will change after hearing Tulasi and Sudha convo instead she might get more mad (hope I'm wrong).