WU:16/10-Sach ke liye Ek thappad tho banta hain :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
precap is a big joke😆.infact the whole show has become one such😡
wts the point of dis marriage discussion👎🏼wn divorce is nt yet done🤢
thanks for the update swetha.hw u managed it specially tonite's episode.aft watching it i feel like hating myself for still being a part of this show😡😡😡
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heheh i agree Rajeeva!! i didn't concentrate much in the episode just watched it n gave update not at all in mood to update today 😆😛 n on this the episdoe was  🤢
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Much needed slap! and it sounded like music to ears. Add to that Suhasi wise words. Finally Mona got reality check that she has to mind her own business! Which way will Mona go from here??

Thanks Swetha for finding the courage and strength to write a take on these useless episodes 👏
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣 Guess there is a lot of useless episodes for me to catch up on.   The truth is karara😛  

All Mona-Pradeep on track to becoming bigamists
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
two things in this episode

the slap  to jolt mona that she has becoming interfering woman

and suhasi words  which for a moment i felt odd then realised that this way only wud mona stop worrying abt others and think for herself

i still feel mona shud either marry vineet or just remain single  thats it

bt gosh mona needed that slap  to stop her interfering ways

oops thanks for the update
Edited by chatterbox - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks swetha i missed the episode due to navratri ..
Mona gets slapped and her MIL defending Anu & shaurya.. Why is this women taking all this.. Wonder what the creatives want to show tossing Mona's character all around .. Its high time she decides what she wants to do .. There also Vineet is showing so much patience, He is not saying anything & makes all possible comfort for Mona and she is just not bothered abt the ri8 thing.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha! Yaay for Suhasi and yaay for Anu! That slap had been coming for a long time!👏 Hopefully, now Mona will stop poking her nose in matters that have nothing to do with her, and concentrate on what she SHOULD be doing: building a meaningful relationship with the man she is supposed to marry, Vineet.