Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update Oct 16th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is today's update

Mansi and shivani while laughing enter the kitchen and shivani asks mansi I just started helping you out in the kitchen I still don't know what everyone eats. She asks about anoop's favorite and mansi is confused between roti and rice so shivani suggests that we'll make both. Mansi asks shivani do you know what sahil likes and she says yes he has the same routine since last 2 years. Shivani asks mansi do you know what anoop likes ? And she says yeah he likes coffee, we drank it together last night and from now on we'll drink it together. Shivani is happy for mansi and says now there is an arrangement of love marriage in your arranged marriage. Sandhya comes in the kitchen and asks them what are they talking. Shivani tells her they're making daal. Sandhya suggests them to make something else. Shivani tells her whatever they're making is already made and it's something special. Sandhya is scared 😆 but tells them to carry on. Mansi and Shivani both make fun of sandhya after she leaves, shivani comments on mansi happiness that she saw her laughing this way after a long time.

Raj Laxmi and buaji are sitting together and talking sandhya comes and buaji asks her what is she doing here she should help mansi and shivani in the kitchen. She tells her that today they both are making the dinner. raj laxmi says it's alright Shivani has to learn cooking someday. Sandhya says nothig is alright and Buaji asks her what happened but she makes up excuse. 

Everybody is at the dining table and looking at Sandhya because she's acting weir. Mansi and Shivani serve the food. Sandhya avoids the daal by saying she's not in the mood. Sandhya is looking at Shivani foot wear and she thinks so they are ready for the party ðŸ˜† Sandhya asks Shivani whether she is going out. Sahil interrupts and asks her you're going out and you didn't even tell me but shivani says no I'm not going out. Buaji tells Sandhya that you're acting weird go sleep if you don't feel good. She watches everyone eating daal. Shivani offers daal to Sandhya but she refuses. Buaji asks her why are you shouting and she tells everyone they mixed sleeping pills in daal. Raj Laxmi asks her why would they do that and Sandhya tells her because they want to party and ask them if you like. Sahil intervenes and says if this was the case I'd be sleeping by now and he falls asleep. Everybody is tensed.

Raj laxmi questions them and Mansi tells her I didn't do anything. Raj Laxmi blames Shivani for this and scolds her. Raj laxmi tries waking up Sahil and he wakes up. Buaji asks Sandhya what was all this and she tells them I heard both of them talking but Buaji intervenes and tells her to go to her room and asks for their forgiveness. 

Sahil is sitting in the balcony and Anoop joins him. Sahil jokes about the sleeping incident and asks Anoop are you sleep walking ? Anoop tells him to shup up and taste the coffee because I promised Mansi that I'll make coffee for also and I can drink however I want but it should be good for Mansi . Sahil drinks coffee and tells him it's weak. Anoop gives him water and tells him to drink from the other cup and he tells Anoop that this one is strong. Sahil asks why he is taking so effort in making coffee ? I'm impressed and do you know you're in love. Anoop smiles and leaves from there

Shivani tells Mansi that today she has to take the second step. Mansi answers her yeah tonight I'll ask Anoop I just hope his response is positive.

Precap: Mansi is asking Anoop something (Sorry my video didn't show the whole precap)

Happy reading !! :) 

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@tehreem ... thank you!   Wonderful update!!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ tehreem, thank you kindly for your excellent write-up!!!
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for today's update!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a bunch for the update!